Re: Questions & Answers

Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator

Re: Remove News Panel from All Charts!

Post by Traderathome »

Dear PVSRA Musketeers,

WARNING!
The News Panel indicator does not work effective April 3, 2019 due to Sponsor name change to url address for the data file, as well as the data file name. A new version of News Panel is currently in-work. Meanwhile, to avoid "locking up" your MT4 it is recommended you delete the News Panel from your template! If you are having difficulty doing this during live data feed thru the week, do it on the weekend. Save the changed template with a different name and apply it to all your open charts to prevent further difficulty when live feed resumes.

:) Tah
SMF

Post by SMF »

Traderathome wrote:Dear PVSRA Musketeers,

WARNING!
The News Panel indicator does not work effective April 3, 2019 due to Sponsor name change to url address for the data file, as well as the data file name. A new version of News Panel is currently in-work. Meanwhile, to avoid "locking up" your MT4 it is recommended you delete the News Panel from your template! If you are having difficulty doing this during live data feed thru the week, do it on the weekend. Save the changed template with a different name and apply it to all your open charts to prevent further difficulty when live feed resumes.

Hi All,

To stop news panel looking your MT4 you can also disconnect your PC from the Internet (turn off WIFI or similar) and start MT4 without Internet connection - it will start normally and you can remove news panel indicator. You need to do it on each MT4 tab (each currency pair).

Regards,
SMF

Thank you, SMF, for this additional helpful method. Also, to let all PVSRA Musketeers know, the preparations of the Release of v3 for all indicators is moving forward nicely, and contains some very nice new features. :) Tah
Bob123

Post by Bob123 »

I am having trouble installing the indicators and template.
After un-zipimg and putting the files where they should be ,turning MT4 off and back on, selecting the PVRSA template I get the following Alert coming up every 10 seconds.

"USDCHF.ecn 1, FFCal error. File download incomplete!"

Downloaed and reinstalled twice on this computer and once on my 2nd computer. Been at it for 2-3 hrs.
I need some help. :twisted:
Bob

posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=2#
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Bob123 wrote:I am having trouble installing the indicators and template.
After un-zipimg and putting the files where they should be ,turning MT4 off and back on, selecting the PVRSA template I get the following Alert coming up every 10 seconds.

"USDCHF.ecn 1, FFCal error. File download incomplete!"

Downloaed and reinstalled twice on this computer and once on my 2nd computer. Been at it for 2-3 hrs.
I need some help. :twisted:
Bob

posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=2#
If you had bothered to read the posts above, it would be very clear to you that you should NOT put the News Panel on charts at this time! And also, that a new version is in the works, which will be part of a "v3" release of all indicators. And THAT, you will simply have to wait thru the many man-hours that are being invested currently to accomplish all of this!

Just think about it! You could have read the related posts above in a matter of minutes. And been the wiser for it. Instead, you wasted 2-3 hours functioning without the information you needed.

This, unfortunately, is symptomatic here, as in life. We can go extremely out of our way, and to great lengths and heights, to provide what good folks need. But, we cannot get them to do their HOMEWORK and read what has been provided to increase their level of comprehension and success.

-Tah
Bob123

Post by Bob123 »

Thanks Tah,
I missed that.
As a short term fix would removing the News Panel from the Zip file work?
Bob
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Bob123 wrote:Thanks Tah,
I missed that.
As a short term fix would removing the News Panel from the Zip file work?
Bob

Dear Bob,

That's not a bad idea, but puts more work onto us, and we are already overloaded on this score. Would be best if folks would simply not put the News Panel indicator into the MT4 indicator files folder! Or, load only one chart with the template and open the list of indicators and turn off the News Panel, and then resave that as a different named template for use until new release is available.

- Tah
Bob123

Post by Bob123 »

In Navigator
I selected Indicators, located News Panel, right clicked and deleted it.
Then opened the Template and everything is fine and no news panel.
I am not here to cause problems for anyone and by the way your trades today were pretty dam good.
Bob
Traderathome

Re: v3 Prelim News Panel in Downloads Room

Post by Traderathome »

Dear PVSRA Musketeers,

I wish to inform you all that we are truly blessed to have "mja" here, as a contributing member of our PVSRA "Work in Progress". Behind the scenes mja has been selflessly laboring to bring the PVSRA v3 indicators up to highest mql4 standards. They should all be soon available.

Meanwhile, we have a preliminary PVSRA v3 News Panel now available for you in the Downloads Room. Brief instructions you will find there along with the zip file.

I offer my sincere thanks (from all of us) to mja for stepping forward and engaging in such a task as he has taken on. I thank him, I am grateful for him, and I pray he will receive substantial blessings for his generous and selfless labors on the behalf of all of us. And for those of you that pray, I welcome you to do so for him also.

Sincerely,
chagu

Post by chagu »

Thank You @mja for your hard work. Im grateful and i wish many green pips to you . cheers man. You are the best
mja
Almost human
Almost human

Post by mja »

Guys, thank you for your nice words, but no thanks are necessary. Just adding my brick to the whole PVSRA house and giving back for knowledge and great PVSRA template which is a common work.

Anyway, new indicators will come with some cool new features that have been prepared by Tah, so stay tuned cause they're worth waiting for :)

Cheers, M
Traderathome

Re: Notice - Update to v3 Preliminary News Panel

Post by Traderathome »

Dear PVSRA Musketeers,

I wish to inform you all that we are truly ….TRULY!...blessed to have "mja" here, as a contributing member of our PVSRA "Work in Progress".
He has found an omission in the preliminary v3 News Panel posted in the Downloads Room two days ago. This is fixed and a new zip file has been posted.

Please repeat the download & install process so you have the latest preliminary version of the v3 News Panel.

Sincerely,
runner
Contributor
Contributor

Post by runner »

mja wrote:Guys, thank you for your nice words, but no thanks are necessary. Just adding my brick to the whole PVSRA house and giving back for knowledge and great PVSRA template which is a common work.

Anyway, new indicators will come with some cool new features that have been prepared by Tah, so stay tuned cause they're worth waiting for :)

Cheers, M
:clap: :clap: :dance:
"Always put small coin into the slot machine"
Traderathome

Re: Failure to Embrace Reading (& Thinking) = Failure

Post by Traderathome »

Dear Visitors and Newly Registered,

If you do not take to reading, you will fail here. You will have difficulty with your registration being deleted because you did not follow instructions, because you did not read them! You might have difficulty with template and indicators, because you did not know of a warning provided, because you did not read it!

In the past two weeks over 40 registrants had their registration deleted.....simply due to lack of reading. Do folks that shun reading really expect to be successful...…?
Or were they sloppy registrants because they wanted to do the least possible just to get their hands on our template and indicators and then skedaddle, all their words to the contrary just being words.

:think: Tah
cagil7984

Post by cagil7984 »

I recently registered here and spent all day reading everything I found here for information. I want to study hard and learn a lot and hope to soon be able to publish great results with the use of PVRSA.
I have not yet accessed the PVRSA but I am already studying everything
Thank you very much TAH
brunook03

Post by brunook03 »

Dear Traderathome.

I'm fascinated with the amazing tool that is the "PVSRA", I thought I would need to add some indicators to this tool, but it was not necessary.
After installing it, in a short time I began to understand how it works in practice, with a few hours' notice I realized how easy it is to visualize and analyze the market.

I'm very impressed, and very grateful...

Thanks for letting me join this forum.
Thanks for making this amazing tool available for free...

And I hope I can help other members in the future by sharing my experiences...

Thanks again.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Kleber Barroso

Re: Requests for Souce Code......

Post by Kleber Barroso »

Hello,
is it possible to send a link to download the programs in SQL (source language) of the latest version?
Thank you

No. We do not provide the source code. We do understand that users who are NOT using Windows 10 (for which MT4 is Certified) do have problems with coded labels on the template. And this is further exasperated by users of 4k devices because they have a different dpi (dots, or pixels per inch) from heretofore "standard" display devices with 96 dpi.

All of this is being addressed in the work being done on the next (v3) PVSRA release. This is not to say that we will be able to resolve all problems for all situations involving all types of devices being used as monitors and all non-Windows 10 operating systems. On the other hand, if all would use Windows 10 and standard (96 dpi) viewing devices, well...….then there would be no one with no problems! Which, I guess, would make for a dull world...…. :D

-Tah
Kleber Barroso

Re: Requests for Source Code.....

Post by Kleber Barroso »

Hello,
everything works fine on the PVSRA but the information on the top left side is not set up.
What can it be?
Thank you
EURJPYM5.png
EURJPYM5.png (39.8 KiB) Viewed 7779 times
Please read the post above. Can be dpi issue. Can be non-Windows 10 issue. Can be built-in "small device display conversion software", etc. Since you ask the question, but provide nothing in the way of information to help with answering your question,...…just read the post above and wait for the next release, or use a computer running Windows 10 and view on a standard 96 dpi monitor. -Tah
Domes Sampaio

Re: No Access to Downloads?

Post by Domes Sampaio »

I would like to download the PVSRA program but I can not. help me please!!

Currently, you and one other registrant are not in compliance with the very specific and very clear Registration Instructions....even though they are the VERY FIRST POST ON THIS SITE! And, we asked "Please,...…", too!

And, as stated in those instructions, no access to downloads is permitted except to properly registered members. Further, after some time, improper registrations are deleted.

Please (again), do read and follow the Registration Instructions. Once registered properly and given access to downloads, perhaps you might write a post here advising others to do it right the first time (like, ….try reading instructions!), so as to preclude themselves from repeatedly being deleted. :doh: -Tah
Kleber Barroso

Post by Kleber Barroso »

Hello,
Another thing, I noticed a delay in the display of the volume bars.
I compared it to the 2015 version.
Thank you

And this was during the AS. Trading has been extremely light of late. In fact, for days now, and not only in the AS! What you assumed to be "slow" was more likely just "little". The actual PVSRA PVA volume display code is the same. -Tah
Traderathome

Re: Site Topic #1...Do It Right or Waste Your Time!

Post by Traderathome »

Dear "Would be..." Members,

Site post #1......read it, obey it (commas, not dashes, not all caps, etc.).....BY THE LETTER! Read, look, see example, do the same! How hard can this be! :think:
Some are totally ignoring our cordial requests there,....and are getting booted again, and again, and again.....

:naughty: Tah