Members Introducing Themselves

Joaosampaio123

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Joaosampaio123 »

Hello Guys, my name is João Vitor I'm 21 years old. And I am interested to be starting in the market studying and analyzing the PVSRA. Thank you so much
João Vitor Sampaio Elizeu
MagoAlquimist

Post by MagoAlquimist »

hello my name is Iago, I'm a math student and researcher in mathematical modeling, I live in Brazil and I'm studying PVSRA strategy to possibly improve the performance of my trades
Jude

Post by Jude »

Hello guys, Jude is my name from Nairobi Kenya. Been learning forex and paper trading for about 2 years now. Eager to get fully acquainted with PVSRA.

Cheers
gbino71

Post by gbino71 »

Good morning everyone, my name is Chris and I live in Verona (Italy).
I love the financial markets and would like to work there as a full-time trader.
I would like to learn from those who, like you, have a lot of experience and share their expertise and time with others.
I hope I can learn PVSRA method and grow with your help!
Thank you

Chris
khat17

Post by khat17 »

Good night from Jamaica. Name is Carlos. Been a trader for a few years on and off. Stumbled upon PVSRA and it matches my theories closely, and may provide the "missing link" to what I need for consistency. I may lurk a lot, but the intention is to learn and progress.
johnpaul099

Post by johnpaul099 »

Hi All,
My name is Albret from Indonesia.
I am an engineer with contract duration and would like to be a trader because more flexible of work time.
I hope I can trade at home and make more money after knowing more in depth of PVSRA.

Many thanks to Founder and Members of TAH :clap:
trading_knight

Post by trading_knight »

Hello everyone from Madagascar.
My Name is Tiana. I've been a trader for a few years now and still breakeven.
I discovered PVSRA and it fits my way of trading closely. I really do hope that it will be the "missing link" to what I need in order to be consistantly profitable in the long term.
I join this community with intention to learn but also progress in my trading journey and sharing experience along the way :)

Best regards,
Trading_Knight
raptor661270

Post by raptor661270 »

Hello my name is Arthur Age, I am very happy to have found your community, I have been studying trading since last year, and I loved the profession, I seek knowledge and wisdom, and I would very much like to participate in your community, I hope I can help and participate a lot in this community, as well as learn too! I already have a good knowledge, but I know that I still have a lot to learn, and I really liked the PVSRA community, I live in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil, and I thank the creators of the site, I thought it was very cool, I really liked it!!!!!!!!!
Zaggo

Post by Zaggo »

Hello. good evening!
My name is Renan Zago, I currently live in Brazil and trade on the local stock exchange. Without much success in my trades in the Brazilian market, I decided to focus on the foreign market and learn Forex trading. I got to know the PVSRA method and I really liked the methodology, I would like to learn more and be able to use the indicator in my analysis for future trades, if you accept me here. I eagerly await a return.

hugs,
Renan Zago
renesemr

Post by renesemr »

Hello.. My name is Renese Francis. From I was at a young age I've always been "business minded". I've completed my high school degree in business and now doing tertiary education. Every since the COVID pandemic has started, I took a greater interest in investments and finance. I first started with local investments one being stocks. I then found out about forex. With all the difficulties I've faced, I see trading as a way to make life easier. I hope to achieve my goals through this platform. I read up on the PVRSA method and was intrigued by it. I hope to help others on this platform while receiving the same.
Jeremy.R

Post by Jeremy.R »

Hi everyone! My name is Jeremy. I have made my first experiences with the pvsra method and have noticed quickly that it is a complete game-changer. looking forward to be continue learning with all of you.

Best,
Jeremy
rcop

Post by rcop »

Hello and good night everyone! My name is Ronaldo César and I am an amateur trader who has been trying to achieve consistency and technical improvement to become a professional and live only on the capital market. I met a PVSRA adept Trader and I really liked the method and I believe it is a great path to success in FOREX, which I am passionate about. Therefore, I am looking for knowledge and learning, which this community can add and, of course, also contribute with what I can in order to evolve as traders.
horatiokaine

Post by horatiokaine »

Hello All, my name is Horatio I am from NC,US. I fell in love with trading a few years ago and I haven't looked back since. After searching far and wide for something that fits my trading style I came across PVSRA. It opened up my perspective to become a better trader. Everyday is a day to learn and whether its a good or bad day a lesson can be found within. I am so grateful to the team here for what they provided for us to be able to implement into our strategies. The impact this team has had on the trading community is unmatched, I am happy to be here. To TAH and his partners creating PVSRA for us thank you. I am working everyday to become more of a consistent trader and with learning PVSRA I feel it is possible if I work hard at it.
Hejkafx

Post by Hejkafx »

Hi, my name is Martin and I come from Poland. I am a beginner. I have analyzed a lot of strategies, but what appeals to me the most is volume and price action analysis. I hope that with small steps I will achieve the goal of constant profitability.
Bithash

Post by Bithash »

Hello, it is a great pleasure to be present in this community. I'm graduating with a bachelor's degree in economics, and I also enjoy speculation in the financial markets tremendously.
I hope to be able to contribute to the development of the acquired knowledge.
Felipe

Post by Felipe »

hello my name is felipe, I've been studying forex for some time more without success with indicators, I saw that PVSRA can help me a lot in my reading on forex, I'm happy to be with you here
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi everyone, I've been trading for a few months with PVSRA and mostly scalp forex between 5 and 7 pips... I'm excited to gain more knowledge from this community and I'm looking forward to some of the best PVSRA analysis and trading!
Alexsandro Rubert

Post by Alexsandro Rubert »

Hello everyone, I'm Alexsandro Rubert , I'm from Chapecó, Santa Catarina , Brazil. I would like to know more about PVSRA. and be part of the 10% that profit in the marked . and be part of the PVSRA community... THANK YOU.
mload

Post by mload »

Hi everybody, i live in Chiang Mai Thailand and trade for 2 years now, i want improve more and with pvsra i am sure i can trade better,i am happy to be part of this group.
Thanks
TA.inc

Post by TA.inc »

Hi everyone !

I'm Adrien, currently living in Montreal (Canada) and been trading for 1 year. I've been studying PVSRA by my own for several months and I'm super excited to be now part of the fam.
Looking forward to share with you guys !

Peace.