Members Introducing Themselves

Im_Kofi10

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Im_Kofi10 »

Hello,

I'm Nat a student from Canada who wants to learn and become more financially stable to pay off my loans. Looking forward to learning from everyone.
JChang

Post by JChang »

Hey All

I'm Jack, living in Australia. I've been trading on and off using PVSRA (on Forex) for the last couple of years but I've never formally participated in the forums before.

I don't have a lot of time to trade, so I only look at the markets when I have a couple of hours each night. Looking forward to reading peoples analysis and providing my own comments.
vanhoangk27

Post by vanhoangk27 »

Hello everyone,

My name is Hoang, and I'm from Vietnam. I'm a forex newbie, and I'm eager to learn.
Thank you to TAH for sharing your knowledge for free. I'm very grateful.
robgsxr

Post by robgsxr »

Hi everyone I'm Robbie. I saw the PVSRA trading system on Forex Factory and after reading through the notes there, I am hoping the system could be a good addition to my trading technique. I'm in the U.K. and although I have traded all time zones around the clock I tend to stick to just London day trading times now.
nickhud983

Post by nickhud983 »

Hello, my name is Nickolas Hudson. I've been in the market for about 3 years just studying most of the time and I've always been looking for a way to operate and improve it when I find it.. but I've so far not found anything like it for free.Com pvsra and I'm very excited to studying and working with this magnificent tool and I want to thank all the collaborators and founders of this important site for the trading community that is really behind something serious, laborious, and that is worth the investment of time and effort. I am willing to be an active member and post my results with pvsra.
alodiafx

Post by alodiafx »

Hello all!

let me introduce myself, my name is ALDI FIRMANULLAH, and I am a man from Indonesia, specifically Lumajang, East Java province,
I just started learning trading, I got tips about PVSRA from a friend and wanted to learn all about it
TL_LD88

Post by TL_LD88 »

Hi, my name is Lucas.
I've been learning the market for two years and this year I'm going to start trading for real. I was recommended PVSRA because it's consistent and complete. I'm excited to start this journey with you.
GKAI

Post by GKAI »

Dear PVRSA community, thank you for the opportunity to join your group. I hope to find true knowledge about trading on this site and when the time comes, to be able to collaborate with all of you as well.
Kind regards, GKAI.
iotalab

Post by iotalab »

Hi :D ,
I come form China, I've been trading for a few years, but only recently started looking at PVSRA.
Looking to understand concepts provided here in more detail to better manage my trades.

Thanks.
thejenggo

Post by thejenggo »

Hello,
I have been a trader since 2017 and I am currently learning the PVSRA system, thx TAH, qfish, fisher 755 and CigarGuy.

Cheers
SuryaArnold

Post by SuryaArnold »

Good evening all, I am Surya from London. First i would like to thank you the creator and contributors of this community, i have been trading last 2 years,like to learn PVSRA strategy and be better.Thank you.
rfds

Post by rfds »

Good evening all, I am Rogerio from Sao Caetano, Brazil. I would like to thank you the creator of this community, I have been trading last 2 months using the unicorn strategy and I would like to learn PVSRA strategy and be a better trader.Thanks in advance. Kind regards. rfds
Jsantos

Post by Jsantos »

Hi everyone. I'm João from Brazil. Trader and former engineer. I've being trading for about 5 years and use PVSRA in "trading view". Now I'm registering myself in the true PVSRA forum. Thanks TAH and Fisher for developing this masterpiece.

João

Best regards.
SSSMIA

Post by SSSMIA »

Hello,
Im Steven from Miami, FL
very grateful for being introduced to PVSRA and it has changed the way I look at markets.
This system has helped me become a decent trader and receive many payouts from prop firms.
I look forward to learning more from all of you!
KMX

Post by KMX »

Hello everybody! I'm happy to participate in the community. I'm from Brazil, I also operate at B3 and I can attest to the effectiveness of PVSRA.
rickrayfx

Post by rickrayfx »

I came across this site by accident and looking forward to continuing learning forex trading. I'm from Texas, but have lived in southeast asia for 35 years. I've been trading forex for about 8 years and always excited to learn something new.

Thanks to all the contributors who have endeavored to provide these tools for us.

Regards,

Rick
Naldo33

Post by Naldo33 »

Hello, my name is Naldo Cordeiro, I'm Brazilian, I currently live in Australia, I've been studying the forex market for 2 years. I'm very happy to be here because I'm going to improve my knowledge.
RichyS

Post by RichyS »

Good morning,

i was away from trading 3 years and now im back.
new start, new luck?
we'll see. ;)

have a good day!
jn1991

Post by jn1991 »

Happy new year PVSRA traders :eusa-hand: :eusa-hand:
My name is Joe, a Kenyan trader who's on the path to finding a profitable strategy in the currency markets. I want to learn how to use the PVSRA approach so that I can gain a better understanding of the market.
kindest regards traders
moritoagusto

Post by moritoagusto »

Hi,
I come from Malaysia, I've been trading for a few years, I just came across about PVSRA in a FF.
Then I try to search any further information about this system from Google and You tube.
Then finally I am here to seek more understanding and education in more detail to better manage my trades.

Thanks.