Members Introducing Themselves

Dipiers

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Dipiers »

Hi Everyone!

I am DP Italian born living in the UK. I have been trying trading for a while, tried different indicators and my problem with them is that they are all a representation of the "past" (yeah, I understand that no one knows the future :mrgreen: ) and I feel that PVSRA may help me to get the NOW.

A trader introduced me to the PVSRA as a part of his way of trading and I want to understand more about it, eventually sharing my experience, my weaknesses and my strengths.

So far, I feel decent at trading, but my account waves a lot = inconsistency...I still need to stabilize...a lot...

I wish everyone a great trading!
zzqqjjzqj

Post by zzqqjjzqj »

Thank you, I found the direction to work hard, I will seriously study PVSRA knowledge :D
mramfrancis

Post by mramfrancis »

Hi Everyone,
My name's Alan. I am from the UK, but have been living in Rwanda with my wife and our children for almost two years now (how time flies!). I have been trading (somewhat) for a short while now and was recently introduced to PVSRA by a much more seasoned trader. I am keen to learn, as I know everyone here is, and wish to take this opportuity to whole-heartedly thank TAH and all the adminisstartive PVSRA team members for all their hard work and dedication in assisting us as we too eventually grow to being successful traders.

Thank you :clap:
Denilson Braga

Post by Denilson Braga »

hello, my name is Denilson Braga, I'm from Brazil, Amazonas, Manaus, I'm 23 years old I've been doing forex for exactly 2 and a half years, without making any profit and breaking the bank several times, I come to register here in search of knowledge and eventually get it consistency in forex.
Sorry for my bad english, I'm not native and I'm still learning.
JonatasPalma

Post by JonatasPalma »

Hello my name is Jonatas, I'm 31 years old, I live in Brazil, in the city of São Bernardo do Campo, I'm a beginner in trading, I've lost a lot of money in investments in 3 years, and I'm here to gain knowledge.
50dragon

Post by 50dragon »

Hi Everyone.
My name's Alan. I'm 20 years old and currently living in Brazil.
I'm here because i want to know how the market really works.
I'm studying a lot and find this indicator and i feel that
PVSRA may help me to get my goals.
Hojo168

Post by Hojo168 »

Hi All,
I'm from Bangkok Thailand. I found the original topic from FF. I believe that PSVR will be the key to financial freedom. Hope to learn new things from here.

Also, thanks for contributions from TAH and others for providing this wonderful system.
:clap:
pvsra8458

Post by pvsra8458 »

Hi Everyone,
I am Jay from New York. I've been studying PVSRA for a few months on FF and I'm glad to come join the forum to dig deeper. Trading has certainly been an eye opening journey.
Looking forward to absorbing all that this forum offers.
Jay
danrangel09

Post by danrangel09 »

Hello everybody!
I'm Daniel from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I learnt of PVSRA from Youtube. I hope i can learn more about this method from this community.

:D
AlBro

Post by AlBro »

Hello my name is Hamid and I am living in Central Asia, in the Outscirts of Tashkent.
I did spend most of my life in Europe, where my ancestors are partly from, the other half is from Asia, altough the country/ies names changed in the recent colonial past, I would define it as the broader Iranian sphere of culture.
I did work in Film and Theater, something completly different, but have allways been interested in Trading and Financial Markets. I guess for one reason cause my old job brought with it a lot insights in "layers of lies" that cloud our percieved history and political and economical "reality", one of the great personal benefits I believe professionals in Theater and Film can have. So I already knew that a lot things aren'T as they are "supposed" to be.
In the last maybe 7 years I set up a small production company developing Movies and Series, and when we finally had our breakthrough Corona (Meassures) hit Europe and crushed so many non-digital small and medium sized companies, amongst them ours... after struggeling for a good year I decidet I need to get into some alternative to what I was doing to still be able to provide for my family. And maybe I was naive, or lucky cause I already knew about so many lies and deceptions, but I couldnt really get into the "common way" of trading, like youtube and twitter would maybe explain, or the books rdy to be bought at Amazone... Anyways when I stumbeled, luckily, uppon Wyckoff's more then 100 year old method, I so to say fell through the Rabbit Hole and landed for example with Steve Mauro, Tino's Traders Reality and Marc Douglas, and through these at PVSRA, and have since then been fascinated with it, altough I think somehow I still dont really get it... and well, to get a long story short, that's why I am here, to learn about it and hopefully understand it and be able to apply it!
And one more thing I want to say; thank you tah and all others that are doing similiar things for bringing light into the darkness!
KRocci

Post by KRocci »

hello, I'm Kleber, I live in São Paulo Brazil, I'm 30 years old, I am fascinated by the way of doing trades in PVRSA. I've been studying TVT20 for 1 years, I'm joining the forum to get deeper into the study and in the future I can contribute to the evolution of the forum.
anaelisaoliveira

Post by anaelisaoliveira »

Hello, I'm Ana Elisa, I live in Rio de Janeiro Brazil, I'm 30 years old, I fell in love with the PVRSA method. I started my studies 1 year ago, I want to deepen my study.
astr0x

Post by astr0x »

Hello everyone,
My name is Christian, I live in Juazeiro do Norte in the state of Ceará - Brazil.
I started trading 2 years ago, I'm still not consistent, and I'm here to learn about PVSRA.
n1tt3n

Post by n1tt3n »

Hi, I'm Francis, from BH, Brazil. Starting the studies in PVRSA, TVT20 and all about trading. I'm excited to learn and contribute with this community. Specially porting the scripts to other platforms common here in my country or helping someone else to.
JCRG

Post by JCRG »

Hello, my name is João. I'm from Minas Gerais, Brazil. I started my studies on the financial market this year and was introduced to the PVSRA methodology through the Japa Rico YouTube channel. Sorry, my english is very basic.
Xislo

Post by Xislo »

Hello Everyone!
I'm from Poland and I'm beginner into trading, I found PVSRA in the internet,it looks interesting and might be really helpful, I hope PVSRA will help on this journey :D
saeid00

Post by saeid00 »

hi every one
im saeid from iran, shiraz . i would like to know more about this interesting system . i trade forex for 5 years. please accept my registration i will be active here i need this forum for my trading . i appreciate good work u have done here .
cristiano.molignoni

Post by cristiano.molignoni »

Hello

My name is Cristiano, I live in Portugal. Start studying trade from 2 years now. But only in the last 2 months I started with a real account. But I'm new and still with very small moves.

Thanks for the opportunity to make part of this great Forum

Kind regards
Cristiano
alanmelo

Post by alanmelo »

Hello, I'm from Brazil, my name is Alan Melo, I'm 33 years old. I've been studying Forex for almost 1 year, but I still haven't gotten good results. I have a great desire to be able to study PVSRA.

Thanks
Mar.zen

Post by Mar.zen »

:) Hi my name is Marcos, I'm from Brazil, I'm 28 years old. It's probably been 1 year and 5 months since I've been studying trading and speculating, but I still haven't had good results. Glad to know this place where I can study PVSRA! Whenever possible I want to learn and contribute here.

Thank you! Happy trading everyone! :dance: