Members Introducing Themselves

wailwinphyo1997

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by wailwinphyo1997 »

Hello everyone,

My name is Wai and I worked as a civil engineer before.
It's only been four months since I started trading as a full-time trader.
I've always been curious about stop huntings which leads me to this PVSRA community.
I found this community on Forex Factory and am looking forward to learning more about how MMs manipulate the price.
paddypad

Post by paddypad »

Hello,

I am Pad and I am trading since 2021, all with using PVSRA in Trading View. Since I am using MT4 for my prop accounts, I also use it for that.

I am here to gain some more knowledge and news about the indicator that I am using as my primary tool since I stepped into trading.

Regards
leo

Post by leo »

Hello!

My name is Leo and I have been studying the forex market for a few months and I discovered this PVRSA International community and I hope to learn a lot here and develop well. Thanks
rzFX

Post by rzFX »

Hello everyone,

I'm Richard, I'm starting out in the Forex market and I want to learn more about indicators. Then I discovered PVSRA, I would like to be able to study it and contribute to the forum.
satoshinakamoto

Post by satoshinakamoto »

My name is Satoshi and I have been trading using PVSRA on the crypto markets since 2018. Im here to learn and share with you guys. Nice to meet you.
murilovagner

Post by murilovagner »

Hello, my name is Murilo, I'm here to learn more from the entire community and be consistent in this market, seeking the long-awaited financial independence, God bless you all
drakoh

Post by drakoh »

Hi Guys, Name is Remi, I saw that forum on ff and though there might be better informations. I have started FX about 10 years ago, on & off. Consistant/Objective systems are hard to find. Glad to be here !
crane

Post by crane »

Hello All,
Have been a victim of Rober Bank MMs actions multiple times. I have taken the art of loosing trades to a perfection! PVSRA's text book seems to be answering many of my "what has just happened?" questions, though I still have thousand posts to go through (brilliant lecture!). It has been obvious to me, that someone is playing the market, just took a while to find a place were justification is provided with some magnificent tools alongside!
Best regards,
Crane
Sotnas Santos

Post by Sotnas Santos »

It's an honor to be part of this community of passionate PVSRA traders. My name is Sotnas Santos, and I'm thrilled to join you on this journey of learning and growth in the forex world
LooseyGoosey

Post by LooseyGoosey »

Hi all, I'm from Sydney Australia. Have been trading forex for a few years now and am beginning to see my path to consistent success. Thanks to TAH and everyone who continue to make PVSRA what it is today.
CMA

Post by CMA »

Hello everyone,

I'm Chris, and I'm thrilled to be joining this community. I've been trading for about a year now, and my journey led me here due to my growing interest in PVSRA on FF.

While I've made some progress in my trading journey over the past year, I'm constantly seeking ways to enhance my skills and knowledge. PVSRA seems to offer a comprehensive approach that resonates with my trading style, and I'm excited to explore its nuances further.

I'm from the Netherlands, and I'm eager to connect with fellow traders from around the world, learning from your experiences, and contribute whatever I can to our collective growth as traders.

Here's to a journey of continuous learning and success in the markets!

Best regards,
Chris
mhr92

Post by mhr92 »

Hi, I'm Harith from Terengganu, Malaysia. I have been trading for 3 years. I just stumbled upon PVSRA on forexfactory forum. I really want to learn PVSRA and hope I can learn something from this forum. Thank you
RedLynx

Post by RedLynx »

Hello,

I am RedLynx, and I have been trading since 2021. I want a deeper understanding of PVSRA; hence, I came here looking to gain more knowledge and news about the indicator that I have been using as my primary tool since I started trading.

Regards
renanalcolea

Post by renanalcolea »

Hi, my name is Renan, I'm 29 years old, I'm a computer engineer and I've been trading since 2016 on B3 (Brazilian Stock Exchange) trading the future dollar asset.

I started trading charts and recently, I started trading based on tape reading, as it is a centralized market.

However, in forex, as it is a decentralized market, there is a need to use it and I recently discovered PVSRA and would like to learn more from this community.
TiagoRox

Post by TiagoRox »

Hi, my name is Tiago. I've been trading the Brazilian stock market since 2010. I started venturing into the world of day trading in mid-2018, but due to initial losses, I ended up abandoning it. At the end of 2020 I started buying technical analysis and tape reading courses, returning to operations at the beginning of 2024, but now with a much better basis for market analysis.

I hope to learn a lot from everyone here and collaborate when I can.

I think that's all for now folks.
SamSaucyMoney

Post by SamSaucyMoney »

Hi everyone,

My name is Samuel, I am originally from Portugal but I am currently living in the UK.

I have been trading for about 3 years, started in the crypto markets.

I am excited to learn about PVSRA and put it in practice.

Stay green, Traders!
vinicius.linhares

Post by vinicius.linhares »

Hello everyone! My name is Vinícius Schiavetto and I'm from São Paulo, Brazil. I'm a programmer and I work with web development. I'm starting my studies to operate in forex, and I've been told that PVSRA is a good tool. So I'm here to learn more about it. :D
geojalencar

Post by geojalencar »

Hello I am J. Alnecar from Brasil. I seed this forum in FF and I use PVSRA like... one year. :)
traderjoe

Post by traderjoe »

Hi All! I'm Joe, and I recently started taking trading seriously in the Crypto market. I'm trying to understand PVSRA better and utilize it well. I look forward to learning from all of you.
WyckoffFan

Post by WyckoffFan »

Hi I'm a brazilian who is studying buisness in college and like to study economy and technical analysis, i use PVSRA as a part of my trade system but i never studied in depth and now i here to do it. :D