Members Introducing Themselves

me_rubens

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by me_rubens »

Hi,
My name is Rubens and I'm from Brazil. I've been studying forex since the end of 2019 and I'm here to learn more about PVSRA
Thanks!
Socrates

Post by Socrates »

Hello everybody,

my Name is Socrates, I am a greek from Thessaloniki living currently in Sofia, Bulgaria.
I am really very happy to be here and I would like first of all to thank Prof TAH for this amazing work and his teaching all these years.
My thanks goes also to "qFish", "Fisher755" and to all the contributers on this Forum.
I started a few years ago on Forex Factory with TMS but I cant say I was really successful.
I would like to learn PVSRA and HTMRW.

Best regards,

Socrates
zinhamaromba

Post by zinhamaromba »

Hello,
My name is Lucas, I'm Brazilian and I'm looking for new knowledge about the trader's world.
I've been studying this market for a few months and I already broke some stalls, by mistake of mine, and I'm here to acquire everything you have to teach me and consequently help you too.
Big hug
talles.fonseca

Post by talles.fonseca »

Hi, my name is Talles.
I am from Brazil and I have been studying the Forex market for 18 months. I am very grateful to have this community. I have already read a part of the content of this forum and I am very happy to continue studying with you. I appreciate all the content and soon I will be posting my results using PVSRA. I hope good by the way; D.
wolfzeacker

Post by wolfzeacker »

Hi there! My name is Eduardo, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Brazil. I've had some experiences with forex and the binary options market. I've been trading for a few months by now and I'm looking to learn more, optimize my trading skills and technical analysis.
I'm pretty much excited and hope to get along with everyone.
mauricioblau17

Post by mauricioblau17 »

Hello,

My name is Maurício Simões, I'm from São Paulo, Brazil. I'm 36 years old and I'm a mechanical engineer.

I'm specializing in 01 year as a trader.

My main mentors so far are Al Brooks and Oliver Velez.

Now I am complementing my training with PVSRA.

Main operating markets are Equities and Forex.

I hope to learn and contribute to everyone.

Thank you.
nu2this2

Post by nu2this2 »

Greetings from sunny Florida,

My name is Connie and I am a newbie to forex trading. I am looking for a way to control my future. I'm so tired of having to rely on a job. I'm not looking for quick money more like ok money and financial independence. I'm ready to do some learning.

Thank you for such a supportive community :pray:
Fabertotti

Post by Fabertotti »

Hello, my name Fábio Bertotti, I'm from Brazil.

I'm here to learn more about PVSRA and collaborate with the growth of the community.

Nice to meet everyone!
FXTITAN10

Post by FXTITAN10 »

Hi,
My name is Ian, I'm from Australia.
I've been learning to trade for a few years now. I was introduced to PVSRA by a friend. I'm looking forward to learning more about it.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
LuizMogo

Post by LuizMogo »

Dear Sirs,

my name is Jose Luiz, I have a degree in physics and I live in Brazil. I have approximately 1 year of experience as a trader, and I would like to get more knowledge and experience with this exciting job.
I will not only obtain, but also share knowledge within my capabilities.
Thank you,

Jose Luiz
pablorios

Post by pablorios »

Hello, my name is Pablo. I'm from Brazil.
I have been studying trading for about 6 months, and a friend told me about PVSRA.
I am very happy to be part of this community.
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

HI all,

My name is Sonna, I am from Sri Lanka. I was a long time reader in Forex factory and I came across PVSRA thread.As this site is with no noice (no Ads) and completely focus on PVSRA, I decided to join the site. I want to give my sincere thanks to Traderathome for his genuine help for the traders across the world. And also to the others helping behind as well.
Alexnik90

Post by Alexnik90 »

Hello. My name is Alexander. I'm from Russia. I am fond of Forex for more than 10 years, but I often quit this business, and unfortunately I did not achieve any success. Recently, I became interested in the idea of trading after "Smart money", tracking their actions, and trading along their path, so I came across your method, it is very interesting to me, as it completely coincides with what I believe works in the Forex market. I hope this step - joining your community, will be crucial to success in Forex trading. Thank you for this opportunity.
ShinjiWK

Post by ShinjiWK »

HI!

I'm Shinji from Brazil, a student and investor, that like to find opportunities to learn and develop myself more and more.
Now I am studyng forex market.

Thanks!
DaniloTrade

Post by DaniloTrade »

Hello,
My name is Danilo, I'm Brazilian and I'm looking for new knowledge about the trader's world.
I've been studying this market for a few months, but I still need to improve a lot. I'm here because I know that you help woud be really valuable.
Thank you.
pcfranco

Post by pcfranco »

Hello,

I am Paulo Cezar, Brazilian, graduated in Mechanical Engineering and at the moment I am studying investments in Forex and I am interested in learning and using PVSRA in my trades.
avfrsv

Post by avfrsv »

Hello, my name is Álvaro. I'm from Brazil. I'm economics student and forex beginner. I working in an investment bank. I would like to contribute something on the site. Thanks all! :D
GabrielTrader2020!

Post by GabrielTrader2020! »

Hello! I am Gabriel, from Brazil. I'm here to learn more and more about trading in forex correctly, and help the people in that community as much as possible! I'm so happy to be here! :D
Lucas13

Post by Lucas13 »

Hi, my name is Lucas I'm from from Brazil and I wanna improve my trading skills with this community.
karitonsillas

Post by karitonsillas »

Hello,
my name is Kariton Sillas, I live in Brazil and I love the financial market since college, I have been studying this business for 2 years, on one occasion I heard about the incredible tool called pvsra, I keep studying because I know it is not as simple as it seems so i am here and i believe i will become one of the best traders in my region. Thanks to the creators of the virtual environment and I wish everyone success on this journey.