Members Introducing Themselves

ToneXum

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by ToneXum »

Hello fellow members,

I have been trading for about 2 years now, 1 year of crypto and 1 year of forex.
I have switched to forex because of exchanges not being regulated and all of that stuff.

Only recently I've discovered this whole PVSRA thing and I have to say, I'd really like to learn more about it.

Hope everyone is nice arround here. :D

Just for context, I'm a software Engineer with a couple of years of C++ under my belt.
coutinho

Post by coutinho »

Hi everyone,

I have been learning and applying PVSRA for a while. I started studying more and more and we are there until today

Thank you so much for joining the PVSRA community
rhTRADER

Post by rhTRADER »

Hello Everyone,

Pleasure to be apart of this community, glad I found it.

I have been trader off/on for 15 years but more focused the past 4 years. Trading everything from stocks, commodities, crypto and forex.

As I spend a reasonable amount of time on forexfactory, I stumbled across PVSRA while digging deeper into market maker cycles almost a year ago.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend!
Vipera1

Post by Vipera1 »

Greetings, traders!

I'm from the UK. I just started to trade and excited to learn, grow, and trade alongside you all. Let's conquer the markets together!
MoonTrader101

Post by MoonTrader101 »

Hello everyone,

I am from Austria, learning and trading for a few months.

See you around!
Rodrigofx

Post by Rodrigofx »

Greetings everyone.

My name is Rodrigo, I've been registered on the site since 2020 but I lost access to my account, I can't recover the password. my previous user is (Rodrigoforex)

I live in Natal, Brazil.

Thanks again for the forum access, Tah.
RockTheCandles

Post by RockTheCandles »

Hi Guys,

thanks for having me here! I´m so glad i found this beautyful place here and in the Forex Factory!
My Name is Marcel and i´m from Hamburg City in Germany. I´ve started to trade cryptocurrencies in the 2020´s and found my way into the traditional markets within last year.
I´ve done a lot of homework and now i´m ready to rock the charts with you guys! :)
DirtyRodriguez

Post by DirtyRodriguez »

Greetings to all of you,

Im from Germany near Frankfurt.
I´ve heared first from the PVSRA like 2020 when i started to learn about trading (Cryptocurrencys) and was hooked from it. but had a little on/off relationship with trading due to time.
Since six months or so im really in to it and start refreshing my knowledge and of course learn new things and hopefully improve further.
thank you for this big oppertunity.
cpc_cs

Post by cpc_cs »

Hi,

Fairly new to trading - here to learn.

S. Joseph
gustavo550

Post by gustavo550 »

Hello Everyone,

I'm from Brazil. I've been trading for 5 years and I'm very happy to learn PVSRA and join this group.
JhonNezuko

Post by JhonNezuko »

Hi everyone😄, my name is Jhon and I'm from Brazil, I have 3 years of experience with Forex and I'm very interested in PVSRA, I already translated materials about the system and I hope I can contribute here in this forum
ferjptrader

Post by ferjptrader »

Hello everyone, my name is Fernando, I've known the market for 4 years, and I'm learning a lot from you all. I am very excited about learning to read the PVSRA.
Beniago

Post by Beniago »

Hello everyone!
I'm Iago from Rio de Janeiro.

I learned about this methodology back in 2021, and today I want to dedicate myself even more to this type of analysis.
RecoveringMoonboy

Post by RecoveringMoonboy »

Hello PVSRA community

First sorry for my previous accounts. I am that dude that doesn't read the message boards properly, just as you said in previous post and missed reading about the introduction message. Sorry for that. I promiss that i will read the messages better from now on.

I am a 39 year old trader. Been trading for 2 years now. I still have a lot of issues with trading, which I am working hard on. I started trading with Tino from traders reality and i am here to learn PVSRA from the original source. I hope to gain some new insights by joining this group of traders.

I wish everybody good luck in their journey and many thanks to the PVSRA teachers.

Andy
m3.cristiano

Post by m3.cristiano »

Hello everybody

My name is Cristiano, I'm trying to learn about PVSRA, live in Lisbon and I hope I can learn a lot in this Forum

Thanks for the help
Cristiano
CharonSK

Post by CharonSK »

Hello,

I am young trader who specify trading on gold and crude oil
brunofsilva10

Post by brunofsilva10 »

Hello everyone, my name is Bruno and I'm from Brazil, I've been studying for some time and I recently discovered pvsra and since then I've been studying about it. I hope to learn more from the more experienced people.
blewab

Post by blewab »

Hello everyone! I'm from Canada and came across PVSRA on Forex Factory. I'm definitely intrigued on learning more about the strategy.
Paulo

Post by Paulo »

Hello, my name is Paulo and I am a trader who likes to explore the financial world and create automated trading bots. I have been living in Portugal for 46 years and I started trading about a year and a half ago. My scope of action is mainly focused on forex. I am interested in learning and helping if it is within my domain of knowledge. So, if you have any questions, suggestions or criticism, do not hesitate to leave a comment. See you soon!
LTGilberto

Post by LTGilberto »

Hello,
My name is Gilberto, I live in São Paulo, I am a financial manager and have been operating the market since 2019.
Thank you for the opportunity, I'm happy to be part of the group.
Yours sincerely