Members Introducing Themselves

Jordanaja

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Jordanaja »

Heyyy heyyy hello everyone, my name is Jordan from Indonesia. Still new to Forex Market only been in for like 6 month or so, started Forex directly using live account with a very tight money management pretty confidence about my money management because I used to dabble in stock market, been having an Ok feedback so far but nothing special. Yesterday I came a cross PVSRA forum in FF and got hook from page 1 and now I'm here to learn more and keep growing because the first I came to notice is that the Forex market is a whole different beast
camiyu3158

Post by camiyu3158 »

Hello everyone, my name is camiyu. I have been in forex market for a while but still not a profitable trader. Some days are good but mostly bad. I happened to find PVSRA in forex factory yesterday and immediately felt this was the one I should learn about. I'm very lucky to be here and excited to learn from you all. Thank you.
Drouse2

Post by Drouse2 »

Hello,

My name is Drouse2. I'm on my journey to becoming consistently profitable and am happy to be here to learn. I'm looking forward to diving in. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us all.
ljtrading

Post by ljtrading »

Hi everyone,
I'm Leo from Jakarta, Indonesia.
I want to learn and never stop to learn to use this method PVSRA.
Hopefully with this method, i can become consistent and discipline trader..
johnpaul

Post by johnpaul »

Hi Coaches and hi to all members of PVSRA

Im new here im 1 and half year in trading using smc mechanical trading but still not profitable and hoping to find what suitable strategy for me im trying this strategy to have a new hope and dont give up on trading journey. im from phillipines and i hope you guide me well here thank you !
pintas

Post by pintas »

Hello everyone! I'm Pintas. I'm currently living in Brazil and i've been studying Forex for about a year now, but still just in demo accounts and backtesting.
I'm eager to learn more about Forex, as i find it fascinating.
Hope PVSRA will help me become a consistently profitable trader, and so help others become profitable as well.
Thank you for this forum! ;)
iizu001

Post by iizu001 »

Hi Founder of TradeAtHome and all other traders here, i'm from Malaysia and been study & practice in trading since 2021. Still consider myself a newbie due to keep looking for a more suitable strategy for myself on doing scalping trade. Hope to learn from you all. Found this in Forex Factory. Thanks to Tradeathome (TaH & team) to share their know-how to us. I'll be starting my PVSRA journey here.
NinjaBr3

Post by NinjaBr3 »

Hello everybody!

I recently discovered PVSRA and really liked it. I'm here to learn how to use it and incorporate it into my strategies, and contribute to the community in whatever way possible in the future.
Thanks!
timon2342

Post by timon2342 »

Hi, all...

I'm Timon from NYC. I'm quite familiar with the Forex markets but only recently have started seriously looking into PVSRA. The last time I checked people were quite vague with their charts and explanations on their PVSRA entries, which kind of just left me confused and so I left it at that.

But now, I'm seeing some very good explanations of PVSRA trades being posted that I can understand, absorb, hopefully emulate and eventually become a consistently profitable trader myself.

That is all. Thanks for having me.