Re: Questions & Answers

miketrades

Post by miketrades »

awesome. thanks for replying.

actually i found the thread and indicators on forexfatory, and i think in that post where these indicators were attached, there was no tpl / template file. is there any page where i can download it from?

Also, do we continue discussing trade ideas and executions on FF?
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator

Post by Traderathome »

miketrades wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:38 am awesome. thanks for replying.

actually i found the thread and indicators on forexfatory, and i think in that post where these indicators were attached, there was no tpl / template file. is there any page where i can download it from?

Also, do we continue discussing trade ideas and executions on FF?
We have a downloads topic on this site. And, yes, we can continue to function on FF, but first obligation is everyone helps everyone here.

:) Tah
Eranaim

Post by Eranaim »

Hello Team, how you all doing?
I'm trying to put the new template p.v2 but having some issues.
1.As you can see in the attached picture the Access pannel has a weird gray tail in his right area column. why is that?
2.Iv'e read the post about the new news link. I put the link in the empty blank at the right place and still the news don't show.
I've tried in 2 ways: first to put the link: https://nfs.faireconomy.media/ff_calendar_thisweek.xml
at the part 6 and also tried to put it at Url_Manual_Input. both didn't workout.

I would like to take part in this amazing team with the right template and tools.
Any suggestions?
news1.png
news1.png (76.65 KiB) Viewed 77 times
EURUSDM15.png
EURUSDM15.png (114.21 KiB) Viewed 77 times
Thanks in advance :) Eran.
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Eranaim wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:52 am Hello Team, how you all doing?
I'm trying to put the new template p.v2 but having some issues.
1.As you can see in the attached picture the Access pannel has a weird gray tail in his right area column. why is that?
2.Iv'e read the post about the new news link. I put the link in the empty blank at the right place and still the news don't show.
I've tried in 2 ways: first to put the link: https://nfs.faireconomy.media/ff_calendar_thisweek.xml
at the part 6 and also tried to put it at Url_Manual_Input. both didn't workout.

I would like to take part in this amazing team with the right template and tools.
Any suggestions?

news1.png

EURUSDM15.png

Thanks in advance :) Eran.
1. The gray area at right of Access Panel is due to your HD monitor which is incompatible with v2 label coding, but only a cosmetic consequence and already discussed in Q&A in the past. This is fixed in v3 (still in work).
2. You are not using the proper News Panel link to FF .xml file. Instructions were recently posted here in Q&A, which you can also read.

:) Tah
Eranaim

Post by Eranaim »

Thank you for your reply Master Tah.
I've tried again, with the correct link: https://nfs.faireconomy.media/ff_calendar_thisweek.xml
isn't it?
Tah.png
Tah.png (66.79 KiB) Viewed 68 times
news3.png
news3.png (54.83 KiB) Viewed 68 times
USDCHFM15.png
USDCHFM15.png (129.49 KiB) Viewed 67 times
Still doesn't work...
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

:doh:
Eranaim wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:50 pm Thank you for your reply Master Tah.
I've tried again, with the correct link: https://nfs.faireconomy.media/ff_calendar_thisweek.xml
isn't it?

Tah.png
news3.png
USDCHFM15.png

Still doesn't work...
Yes, it does not work because you did not enter the URL in the proper place! Do you not see the external input box for "URL_Manual_Input"......??????????????????????????????????? :doh: Furthermore, I suggest you start new with the download template and don't screw around with it, except to enter the FF .xml link in the proper place! You have tinkered too much with what we have spend a good deal of time to make clean and functional. :snooty:
Traderathome

Re: WARNING of Members Soliciting Other Members!

Post by Traderathome »

Warning to All Members!

All members please be advised to be alert against ANY site member who solicits payment from you for "services offered" to help you be a more profitable trader! :snooty:

Our Welcome Msg that precedes the Registration Instructions has been revised to include said warning.

Anyone who has fully read, reflected, absorbed the content in our Orientation Room and Study Hall should already, without question, know that "we" are "against" all who sell "systems" and "services" to individuals hoping to become successful traders! Our experience has been that none are worth the asking price and what might per chance be included that has value is already free in countless places!

Enough said?

- Tah