Members Introducing Themselves

PedroBe

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by PedroBe »

Hello guys!! My name is Pedro and II live in Brazil. I've been trading for roughly 3 months and I'm interested in beying a part of this community! Stay in green.
ssk@pvsra

Post by ssk@pvsra »

Hello all,
I am Siva , currently staying in Western part of Singapore. I am here to learn and practice PVSRA & HTMRW with the help of founders and members guidance.
I thank all the founders and members for the opportunity given for me to join here.
erzwodezwo101

Post by erzwodezwo101 »

Hey, this is Carsten from germany. I have been following the PVSRA method for quite some time but had a break for two years now. I am ready to join in again and will be happy to add some content to help the community.

Regards,

Carsten
namitee

Post by namitee »

Hi all, I'm Nami.I am learning the market with the use of PVRSA
Ikasimma

Post by Ikasimma »

Hello!

My name is Ika (alias) and im from finland.

Really new to forex... havent yet traded a single cent..
Been studying from babypips.com and watching YT videos.
I have read Orientation Room and Study Hall few times and need to read many more times!

I have lost interest in my current job and looking for something new...

I have a little dream that one day i could maybe live off forex trading...(from tuesday to thursday being most active days in market. Enjoy life with all the extra time. I dont need millions, i need time, its most precious)

I know that its going to be a hard road but possible road!

PVSRA and HTMRW are interesting because i believe that so many thinks in this world are rigged.
San

Post by San »

Hi I'm San from Toronto. I've been studying by myself whenever possible PVSRA. I'm really motivated to keep learning. I came here to surround myself with exceptional traders around the world to keep improving and exchange ideas.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to spread PVSRA and dedicated their time to help others!!
JEFINGER7

Post by JEFINGER7 »

Hi.
My name is Johanna, I currently live in southern Brazil.
I started a short time ago and I seek to learn more about PVSRA, the little I have already learned was amazing and I believe that here I will find my way.
Thank you very much.
BentoJulio

Post by BentoJulio »

Hello
Mt name is Júlio Bento. I am from Lisbon Portugal
Mira

Post by Mira »

Hi! My name is Michelle, but you can call me Mira (my initials). I live in RJ, Brazil, and I am in the saga of learning the true Forex and I was very happy to know this forum. I arrived here on the recommendation of someone who knows a lot about Forex and I am willing to become a professional Trader like him. Thank you for existing and supporting newbies.
marianerodriguesc

Post by marianerodriguesc »

Hi people. My name is Mariane I am 25 years old. I am from Brazil. Computer science student. I study trade for a few years. I hope to learn more about PVSRA in this community.
treeman

Post by treeman »

Hello Everyone,
I first want to give a Very Big and Sincere THANK YOU to all the dedicated members who have spent unimaginable amounts of time establishing this site, maintaining it, and for the effort put forth in keeping it free and free from people who would take advantage of it for personal gain! I began trading in 2003 after a near fatal motorcycle accident prevented me from returning to my previous line of work. After enduring all the changes of the CFTC in '07 (making it harder for us in the U.S.) I found my "Comfort Zone" in trading. I am new to PVSRA and very happy to be a part of this growing family! Blessings to ALL!
Sam
Tenzoru

Post by Tenzoru »

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to join this awesome community. I am from Madrid, Spain. I haven been trading for some months, and playing around with a demo trading account while I'm learning.
I found about the PVSRA and I'd like to know everything about it, I hope to be able to contribute in the future!

Thanks!
nascimentoeder46

Post by nascimentoeder46 »

Hi everyone, my name is Eder and I'm from Brazil...

I joined to this forum because I'm studying forex trading and I want to learn more.

Thank you.
Regards,

-Eder
tuanvuong

Post by tuanvuong »

Hi Everyone
My name is Tuan. I'm from Vietnam
I found the PVSRA thread on FF and came here
I would like to learn FX trading with PVSRA method
Thanks the Founder and all the members.
CarlosPB

Post by CarlosPB »

Hello, my name is Carlos, I'm from Brazil and I'm here to acquit and share knowledge about PVSRA, I'm starting to learn and I hope to be at your level soon.
Seteik

Post by Seteik »

Hi,
I'm Keivin from Brazil. I'm a Trader in FX and International Index and studying more about some technics I've found the PVSRA method/system what I'm thinking it's very intersting to adding in my trading system.

Best regards,
Keivin
LMDA

Post by LMDA »

Hello, my name is Lucas.

I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I got to know Forex through the awful binary options, but luckily found my way out into the real market. I have more or less of a year of trading and learning, some accounts blown out behind me, some accounts blooming ahead hopefully.

PVSRA got may attention as I am still seeking for good methods of trading, and I hope to learn how it works and be able to contribute in the process.

I would be pleased to be a part of the community.

Cheers,
Lucas
DiegoSantana

Post by DiegoSantana »

Hello friends, my name is Diego

I'm from sao paulo, i got to know forex through research on the financial market, going deeper into the subject I got to PVSRA, and today I am here to study and learn about this set, I hope to be able to absorb and then help in this incredible journey.
I thank the administrators and employees for the time allowed.
big hug Diego. :)
Dtlnb1990

Post by Dtlnb1990 »

Hello every body!
My name is Luan. I am from Viet Nam.
I have known pvsra from forexfactory website.
I really like PVSRA.
i want to learn pvsra from everyone. Hope everybody help me. Thank all!
padawan

Post by padawan »

Hello everyone,

I am glad to be a part of this community. My name is Mickey and I am from Bosnia living in Serbia. Trading is something new to me, I'd like to try. I found about PVSRA through THV and SonicR two days ago. I have a tone of questions but I will try do read first everything I can read here before I start to make questions. I am here to learn about this system and if possible make some contributions later.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this forum site.