Members Introducing Themselves

Edson5800

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Edson5800 »

Hello friends, my name is Edson, I am 38 years old, I live in Itaquaquecetuba, Sao Paulo, Brazil. I am here to study and better understand the PVSRA technique, thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge.
wtobi

Post by wtobi »

Hello everybody,

Greetings from Brazil. My name is Gustavo and I have been investing in stocks since 2007, mainly buy and hold. Now I'm learning about forex and want to leverage my knowledge in this market.
By the way, I am a developer and used mt4 (mql4) between 2008 and 2010. Now I am studying MT5 (MQL5) and maybe I can contribute in some coding.

Best Regards,
Anderson Zeferino

Post by Anderson Zeferino »

Hello, my name is Anderson, I am 38 years old, I am from Santa Catarina, Brazil, I have been investing in stocks for 5 years, for one year I have been studying the forex market, and I would love to know more about PVSRA, thank you
jeff.vitor09

Post by jeff.vitor09 »

Hello my name is Jefferson, I'm 28 years old and I know the forex market since 2018, I'm here to learn and contribute with knowledge.
danilotrader01

Post by danilotrader01 »

hello my name is Danilo Barreira and I would like to learn more about forex, and contribute my knowledge as well.
BullThor

Post by BullThor »

Hello friends, my name is Faria, I am 49 years old, I live in Funchal, Portugal. I'm here to study and better understand the PVSRA technique, thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge.
danilosheppa

Post by danilosheppa »

Hello, my name is Danilo Souza, I'm 31 years old, I'm from Ilheus, Brazil, I've been studying stocks for 1 year, I would like to know more about PVSRA
Ronald

Post by Ronald »

Hello, my name is Ronald. I'm a forex trader and I live in São Paulo, Brazil.
Gas

Post by Gas »

Hello,
I'm from Lisbon, Portugal, Europe.
Been in Forex for same years.
Enjoy very much to trade GBPUSD.
Have a lot to learn.
Hope to be accept here.
Thanks, Carlos Coelho
ade006

Post by ade006 »

Hello friends, my name is Adão, I am 52 years old, I am Brazilian from São Paulo, I work in telecommunications and electronics. I believe that PVSRA is a very useful tool and I want to learn everything about it, thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge.
alexande59

Post by alexande59 »

Hello, my name is Alexandre, I am 21 years old, I live in Bahia, Brazil and i'm a 3D animator. I have been studying forex for 1 year and I would love to know more about PVSRA. Thank you all.
Sweeneytodd

Post by Sweeneytodd »

Wsp, my name is Alexandre, im from South of Brazil and im here to see if i can be able to learn more about trade world, thats because lately im feeling soo dumb when i start with my operations, im pretty sure than i will find good material here, received a lot of recommends about this space! Cheers!
rrppaiva

Post by rrppaiva »

Yay,
Thanks for receiving me, guys. I'm a 28 years old lawyer from Brazil.
Finally i'll start making some green with PVSRA!
Ja023

Post by Ja023 »

Hello, my name is Janaína, I live in Portugal and currently work in a bank and I would like to be part of this forum to improve my negotiations.
djambalaja

Post by djambalaja »

Hello, my name is Dragutin from Croatia. Folowing pvsra from 2018, but i took a break in 2019. Now I understrend better pvsra and would like to contribute and to learn more. So to everybody who cant understend the concept take a break.
Marcio

Post by Marcio »

Hello good afternoon. My name is Marcio I am from Palmas, Tocantins, Brazil, I am very happy to be part of the PVSRA Family and I hope to help the community a lot
rdgpv

Post by rdgpv »

Greetings from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. My name is Rodrigo and I am 28 years old. I'm an enthusiast of PVSRA. I'm really happy to find this online community. Hope we can share knowledge and improve our skills together. :D
dayvidham

Post by dayvidham »

Hello, my name is Dayvid Magalhães, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Brazil. I am starting in the Forex market and I would love to be part of the community to learn about PVRSA, I appreciate the opportunity and I hope to be able to count on you and soon be sharing knowledge. Thank you. :D
joaopedroscaglioni

Post by joaopedroscaglioni »

Hello all
I'm from Brazil and I want to learn more about PVSRA and in the future if possible to contribute to the community!
stt

Post by stt »

Hi, I'm Stanislav, based in Poland and have been trading full time for a couple of years.
I have been looking to add some more consistency to my trading though and stumbled across Traderathome's PVSRA thread on forexfactory, which eventually led me here.
I am hoping that incorporating Volume into my trading will be the last piece of the puzzle that I have been missing!
Cheers