Re: About PVSRA v2

cagil7984

Post by cagil7984 »

I installed PVRSA on my computer and when I open it it opens a box with a beep accusing download error.
I have already done the installation process 5 times and the error persists. how should I proceed? I'm using windows 10
Thank you
Attachments
pvrsa foto.png
pvrsa foto.png (543.69 KiB) Viewed 19331 times
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator

Post by Traderathome »

cagil7984 wrote:I installed PVRSA on my computer and when I open it it opens a box with a beep accusing download error.
I have already done the installation process 5 times and the error persists. how should I proceed? I'm using windows 10
Thank you
This has been addressed in previous Q&A posts and in the DownLoads Room!……….READ,....READ,.....READ!
cagil7984

Post by cagil7984 »

You are right. Excuse me. I was wrong to ask before exhausting my attempts to find the answer. Thank you
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Dear Folks,

Due to the extremely large numbers of registrants that are not following instructions for registering, there are delays. Non-complying registrations are deleted. Access to Downloads is not provided. Registrations for membership MUST be EXACTLY by the instructions in 1st post on this site!

Neither myself, nor anyone else here, has the time to correct multiple mistakes being made by dozens of folks daily. Such registrations are deleted and the process must be repeated, only correctly! COMPLETLY CORRECTLY!

Also, pictures are NOT required. And HUGE pictures, taking up lots of space, can be hugely offensive.

-Tah

Revision, August 8, 2019: Our v2 Download is now visible and accessible to browsers, meaning to everyone. There is no need to register for membership if this is all you are here for. - Tah
lilyzhang

Post by lilyzhang »

Hi,

Does anyone know how to set up the whole, half, quarter number lines on Gold chart?
I've looked at the settings and just can't figure out how to get it working properly on Gold.

Can someone please help :?
1565231234(1).png
1565231234(1).png (57.18 KiB) Viewed 19068 times
mja
Almost human
Almost human

Post by mja »

lilyzhang wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:33 pm Hi,

Does anyone know how to set up the whole, half, quarter number lines on Gold chart?
I've looked at the settings and just can't figure out how to get it working properly on Gold.

Can someone please help :?

1565231234(1).png
Hi,
and have you read the usernotes for the indicators? I don't think so...
They're here: http://pvsrainternationalwithtraderatho ... m.php?f=22

M

Not only are the User Notes in the Downloads Room, but there are separate User Notes for every indicator, and they are extensive. Do your Homework! - Tah
lilyzhang

Post by lilyzhang »

Hi,
and have you read the usernotes for the indicators? I don't think so...
They're here: http://pvsrainternationalwithtraderatho ... m.php?f=22

M

Not only are the User Notes in the Downloads Room, but there are separate User Notes for every indicator, and they are extensive. Do your Homework! - Tah
[/quote]

Hey M,

Thanks for your help. I've tried changing the numbers in the settings according to the user notes...

But there is just no way I can make my chart look like TAH's. :cry:

This is how my chart looks like, my lines are showing as 1472, 1408. Just can't make the whole number line to start at 1400..
Is this because I'm not using the V3 indicators? circled in my chart. But I can't find any V3 indicators except for the news indicator.
Inkedgold chart_LI.jpg
Inkedgold chart_LI.jpg (822.65 KiB) Viewed 19049 times
TAH's chart
tah gold.png
tah gold.png (82.25 KiB) Viewed 19050 times
mja
Almost human
Almost human

Post by mja »

lilyzhang wrote:

Hey M,

Thanks for your help. I've tried changing the numbers in the settings according to the user notes...

But there is just no way I can make my chart look like TAH's. :cry:

This is how my chart looks like, my lines are showing as 1472, 1408. Just can't make the whole number line to start at 1400..
Is this because I'm not using the V3 indicators? circled in my chart. But I can't find any V3 indicators except for the news indicator.

Inkedgold chart_LI.jpg

TAH's chart
tah gold.png
Hi,
Yep, V2 has its limitations. You can set the levels wider via the parameters but there might be some side effects. Experiment and find one that works best for you. Especially that Gold's "whole" levels are not obvious ones...

As for V3 indy set, they are in preparation, but will be only available to forums contributors. This means people who posts trades or contributes to community in any other way.

Cheers,
M
Ronaldo Marques

Post by Ronaldo Marques »

I have this same problem too
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Ronaldo Marques wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:59 pm I have this same problem too
PVSRA v2 is competent for the bulk of currencies, certainly all the majors and "major minors". It was never intended for trading of "non-currency" items, nor for the trading of such obscure currencies akin to trading Polynesian coconut shavings.

PVSRA Pro, eight months in development now, will be competent for practically everything on the MT4 Market Watch. We use the word "practically" in lieu of "absolutely" because not all brokers support all the same items to the same digits. There are variances here due to broker discretion in how they set up their MT4 for any particular item. These variances make our life difficult. Trying to achieve absolutism here is like being The Little Dutch Boy trying to plug each new hole in the dam with another finger.

In any case, PVSRA Pro is a true gem. There are expanded features and new features. And the conveniences that mja has built into it are amazing! We do not intend to distribute this universally due to the high level of work and coding skill put into developing this gem. Instead, we intend to freely give this gem as a marvelous gift to those PVSRA Musketeers that are totally with us here; those that contribute in the ways that they can, demonstrating participation on this site that benefits all involved here.

:) - Traderathome
Ronaldo Marques

Post by Ronaldo Marques »

thank you very much for your attention!
Alexnik90

Post by Alexnik90 »

I apologize, some indicators are not displayed correctly, is it possible to fix it? (PS Google translator)
► Show Spoiler
SMF

Post by SMF »

Alexnik90 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:27 pm I apologize, some indicators are not displayed correctly, is it possible to fix it? (PS Google translator)
► Show Spoiler
Dear Alexnik90,

Those fonts/layout distortions in all my cases only appeared when "Scaling" option set to more than 100% in Windows display properties - reproduced in WIn7 and Win10 (up-to 1803 build) with FHD (1092x1080) and 4K resolution on different hardware - laptops Lenovo, Asus and HP, HP desktop - with built-in Intel graphics and dedicated GPU - no difference.

it appears to be happening when you turn on option "Allow Windows to fix blurry applications" when you choose different scaling.

See page 20 of this thread from Sun May 26, 2019 6:33 pm for more details and screenshots.

Regards,
SMF
Alexnik90

Post by Alexnik90 »

SMF wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:02 am
► Show Spoiler
Thank you very much for your help. In my case, I was helped by changing the Zoom from 125% to 100%, and changing the "Allow Windows to fix blurry apps" option did not affect it, that is, at a scale of 100% (which helped), neither worse nor better. I hope this information will also be useful to You. (Google translator)
LordFX

Post by LordFX »

Happy weekend folks, I’m a beginner understanding the pvsra gradually. Please where do I access the ‘external inputs ‘ and the ‘preface inputs ‘ to customize my pvsra
Your sincerely :pray:
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

LordFX wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:45 am Happy weekend folks, I’m a beginner understanding the pvsra gradually. Please where do I access the ‘external inputs ‘ and the ‘preface inputs ‘ to customize my pvsra
Your sincerely :pray:
You are kidding, right?! Well, in case you are NOT kidding, you have a lot to learn about the MT4 platform and how it works. This site IS NOT the place for that. We presume all coming here have basic knowledge of the MT4 platform. Here we concentrate on trading with our PVSRA method.

I will help you to get started, however. Right click on any chart. Then left click on "Indicators List". This is how you start. From here, you should be able to figure the rest out, presuming you have diligently read the USER NOTES for every indicator that are also provided on this site.

:think: Tah
mgotte

Post by mgotte »

good night guys, i would like to know how to change the access panel schedule i'm in brazil and i would like to put the local schedule, thanks!
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

mgotte wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:36 pm good night guys, i would like to know how to change the access panel schedule i'm in brazil and i would like to put the local schedule, thanks!
I am not sure what you are asking. In order for the various sessions vLines to be shown at their proper times on the chart the Access Panel indicator must be set to the same time zone the broker's server is set to. There are comprehensive User Notes provided for each and every indicator on this site, and it is the responsibility of each member to read them to read them.... HOMEWORK!. Therein you will learn how to have the Access Panel set to the proper time zone and how to change the locations displayed in the panel. - Tah
LordFX

Post by LordFX »

im sorry for disturbing folks,my problem is 'calender warning;failed to download file". pls i stand to be corrected :dance:
TAH
Traderathome

Re: Repairing PVSRA v2 News Panel .xml file link....

Post by Traderathome »

LordFX wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:15 pm im sorry for disturbing folks,my problem is 'calender warning;failed to download file". pls i stand to be corrected :dance:
TAH
viewtopic.php?p=8917#p8917