Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Wing0407 »

Thank you Tah.. For always
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator

Post by Traderathome »

xiaotiao89 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:01 pm Hi all, this is my first post here (I think so). Just now I was surfing other sessions, I saw a lot of new members in the Member's Registration page, I am wondering why there are so many new registered members but just a small amount are posting trades in trading room. Are they just getting the PVSRA template and running away? :think:
This is just my own thinking, hopefully my post does not violent any rules and I hope more members are posting trades and share in the trading room. Lastly, I dont mean to offend anyone pardon me if you are offended.
Cheers,XT89
Dear xiaotiao89,

Do not worry. I doubt you are offending anyone. The situation is as follows.

There is a person here who is a member choosing not to post trades. He has a "for profit outside operation" and sends everyone here for the template! Many cannot read English, so only God knows how they expect to learn here! Many that do read English still do not bother to read the Registration Instructions, and fail to register properly. The attempted registrations for all these folks are deleted. Those that do register properly, in due time for review and processing of all newly registered folks, are enabled to download PVSRA v2. Most of these folks never do more. They take the download and do not return.

So, it is apparent this non-trading, non-participating member is using our labors to advantage his own "for-profit outside operation". Because he is not being even the slightest active here to contribute something back for all that is freely given, I also doubt he is offended.

- Tah
Fisher755

Post by Fisher755 »

Traderathome wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:06 pm
xiaotiao89 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:01 pm Hi all, this is my first post here (I think so). Just now I was surfing other sessions, I saw a lot of new members in the Member's Registration page, I am wondering why there are so many new registered members but just a small amount are posting trades in trading room. Are they just getting the PVSRA template and running away? :think:
This is just my own thinking, hopefully my post does not violent any rules and I hope more members are posting trades and share in the trading room. Lastly, I dont mean to offend anyone pardon me if you are offended.
Cheers,XT89
Dear xiaotiao89,

Do not worry. I doubt you are offending anyone. The situation is as follows.

There is a person here who is a member choosing not to post trades. He has a "for profit outside operation" and sends everyone here for the template! Many cannot read English, so only God knows how they expect to learn here! Many that do read English still do not bother to read the Registration Instructions, and fail to register properly. The attempted registrations for all these folks are deleted. Those that do register properly, in due time for review and processing of all newly registered folks, are enabled to download PVSRA v2. Most of these folks never do more. They take the download and do not return.

So, it is apparent this non-trading, non-participating member is using our labors to advantage his own "for-profit outside operation". Because he is not being even the slightest active here to contribute something back for all that is freely given, I also doubt he is offended.

- Tah
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good old Tah- still exceptionaly sharp - Fisher755
Old? :shhh: :naughty: - Tah
DON'T JUST TRADE- MANAGE YOUR DD, YOUR ACCOUNTS, YOUR MONEY AND BE SMART!
Skyllo

Post by Skyllo »

Dear Tah,

I wanna hear your opinion about PVSRA inside rectangle (15-16 April). I am little confuse about it. Its actually MMs building long or what? I read it as a lack of demand which means the market will goes down, but it also looks like MMs build buy because price broke SND (probably i was wrong about buy because confirmation in 17 April). If i was wrong read, please show me where are my mistake in 15-16 April market.

Thanks a lot
GBPUSDH1.png
GBPUSDH1.png (65.9 KiB) Viewed 10720 times
Let's start at a point that came before the PA inside rectangle....a whip to higher whole level with high activity, ranging up there to exhaust market longs, then quick and deep whack job also with high activity (and increasing) all the way back down and twice as deep! There is usually only one reason MMs push PA to highs like that: to sell (close longs/open shorts) using liquidity from incoming new longs,.....Pump & Dump! And there is usually only one reason for such a quickly following and deep push back down: build shorts, first with any remaining liquidity from persistent longs, and secondly by forcing price even lower to sucker in others as "too soon" shorts and then pumping price back up to stop hunt them,....Sucker & Stop Hunt! All of which can be a precursor to a move even lower, a precursor wherein the MMs use both market longs and shorts to gather in liquidity to close SM longs, open SM shorts at the higher prices during all the whip whacking,....HTMRW! Please define SND. It is not a term we use here so might not be understood by some readers. - Tah
dcr

Post by dcr »

Hi guys. I have been trying to apply the PVSRA analysis to B3, a Brazilian future index. I have had great difficulty doing this analysis on there because the openings in this market comes with great gaps. In addition, the relationship between the size of the prices candlesticks and the distance between the key levels S/R are much smaller than the most Forex charts (only one candle of m5 can go through from whole to half key S/R). So in the B3 futures market, the spacing between the Keys is much smaller in relation to the price variation. When trying to analyze whether the consolidation is above or below a certain key, I always get in doubt because the price, usually is in between 2 keys. Can anyone give me some tips on how to do PVSRA analysis on charts whose opening implies large gaps and that have a smaller spaces between keys?

Thank you.
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

dcr wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:01 am Hi guys. I have been trying to apply the PVSRA analysis to B3, a Brazilian future index. I have had great difficulty doing this analysis on there because the openings in this market comes with great gaps. In addition, the relationship between the size of the prices candlesticks and the distance between the key levels S/R are much smaller than the most Forex charts (only one candle of m5 can go through from whole to half key S/R). So in the B3 futures market, the spacing between the Keys is much smaller in relation to the price variation. When trying to analyze whether the consolidation is above or below a certain key, I always get in doubt because the price, usually is in between 2 keys. Can anyone give me some tips on how to do PVSRA analysis on charts whose opening implies large gaps and that have a smaller spaces between keys?

Thank you.
Dear dcr,

PVSRA v2 is designed primarily for "normal" currency trading. PVSRA v3 and PVSRA Pro have added features that extend template suitability to a larger scope of items. What you can do on PVSRA v2 is to read the Access Panel User Notes and then experiment with increasing the spacing between the Levels. As for large gaps at openings, if this is a problem then because no template can prevent them, consider trading something else.

:) Tah
dcr

Post by dcr »

Traderathome wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:58 am
dcr wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:01 am Hi guys. I have been trying to apply the PVSRA analysis to B3, a Brazilian future index. I have had great difficulty doing this analysis on there because the openings in this market comes with great gaps. In addition, the relationship between the size of the prices candlesticks and the distance between the key levels S/R are much smaller than the most Forex charts (only one candle of m5 can go through from whole to half key S/R). So in the B3 futures market, the spacing between the Keys is much smaller in relation to the price variation. When trying to analyze whether the consolidation is above or below a certain key, I always get in doubt because the price, usually is in between 2 keys. Can anyone give me some tips on how to do PVSRA analysis on charts whose opening implies large gaps and that have a smaller spaces between keys?

Thank you.
Dear dcr,

PVSRA v2 is designed primarily for "normal" currency trading. PVSRA v3 and PVSRA Pro have added features that extend template suitability to a larger scope of items. What you can do on PVSRA v2 is to read the Access Panel User Notes and then experiment with increasing the spacing between the Levels. As for large gaps at openings, if this is a problem then because no template can prevent them, consider trading something else.

Thank you, Tah!
Skyllo

Post by Skyllo »

Skyllo wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:49 am Dear Tah,

I wanna hear your opinion about PVSRA inside rectangle (15-16 April). I am little confuse about it. Its actually MMs building long or what? I read it as a lack of demand which means the market will goes down, but it also looks like MMs build buy because price broke SND (probably i was wrong about buy because confirmation in 17 April). If i was wrong read, please show me where are my mistake in 15-16 April market.

Thanks a lotGBPUSDH1.png
Let's start at a point that came before the PA inside rectangle....a whip to higher whole level with high activity, ranging up there to exhaust market longs, then quick and deep whack job also with high activity (and increasing) all the way back down and twice as deep! There is usually only one reason MMs push PA to highs like that: to sell (close longs/open shorts) using liquidity from incoming new longs,.....Pump & Dump! And there is usually only one reason for such a quickly following and deep push back down: build shorts, first with any remaining liquidity from persistent longs, and secondly by forcing price even lower to sucker in others as "too soon" shorts and then pumping price back up to stop hunt them,....Sucker & Stop Hunt! All of which can be a precursor to a move even lower, a precursor wherein the MMs use both market longs and shorts to gather in liquidity to close SM longs, open SM shorts at the higher prices during all the whip whacking,....HTMRW! Please define SND. It is not a term we use here so might not be understood by some readers. - Tah
Thanks for your answer Tah.

Sorry about SND. SND is Supply and Demand. It is a psychology area like support resistance. But in SnD we use candle instead peak or bottom price (support resistance). Sometime SnD form little sideway in high time frame or correction in lower time frame. I am using SND to place stop loss and take profit. And sometime help me to identify when MMs start building position.
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Skyllo wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:30 am
Skyllo wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:49 am Dear Tah,

Thanks a lotGBPUSDH1.png
Thanks for your answer Tah.

Sorry about SND. SND is Supply and Demand. It is a psychology area like support resistance. But in SnD we use candle instead peak or bottom price (support resistance). Sometime SnD form little sideway in high time frame or correction in lower time frame. I am using SND to place stop loss and take profit. And sometime help me to identify when MMs start building position.
Dear Skyllo,

While many may pronounce "supply and demand" as "supply n demand", it is in fact "supply AND demand". I suggest if you will take the care to always use "S&D" instead of SND, then practically everyone will know what you are saying in your future posts, without need for future repeat explanations.

Ferhro

Post by Ferhro »

Hi guys,

I've been noticed that recently the "good setups" are happening mostly at AS. There is a reason for this?
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Ferhro wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:05 am Hi guys,

I've been noticed that recently the "good setups" are happening mostly at AS. There is a reason for this?
Yes, the market defies conformity, consistency. We can never know how the MMs will move price next (nor when).

:D Tah
Ferhro

Post by Ferhro »

Hi guys,

I would like to know how to inset vLines of Tokyo and Sidney in the template, I look for this information around the guide and in the config but I didn't find.

My interest in this lines is because I saw that Mr. Tah look for liquidy creation in this zone.

thx
PirateFlag

Post by PirateFlag »

What do you think?
Hello this question is for all, what do you think about this chart.
I find interesting the way that take this pair, because: two moves, one high one low, and ends in the same range. What are the differences between two moves? The first is less strugling than the second, but the second has more volumen, what can mean in terms of pvsra, i know MM's creating liquidity for this markets in key levels, but do you seen another clue?
Thanks for all team. :)
GBPNZDM15.png
GBPNZDM15.png (65.81 KiB) Viewed 10544 times
GBPNZDH1.png
GBPNZDH1.png (59.25 KiB) Viewed 10544 times
Confused! What "..one low..." move do you refer to? When asking questions, please annotate charts to eliminate any confusion. I do not see the "...one low..." you refer to, only two moves high! - Tah

EDIT: Sorry i refer the last two big moves moves in M15
Attachments
GBPNZDM15.png
GBPNZDM15.png (63.94 KiB) Viewed 10525 times
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Ferhro wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:05 am Hi guys,

I would like to know how to inset vLines of Tokyo and Sidney in the template, I look for this information around the guide and in the config but I didn't find.

My interest in this lines is because I saw that Mr. Tah look for liquidy creation in this zone.

thx
The complete set of market open and close vLines, all automatically adjusted for Daylight Savings Time shifts at each, and at the broker server, is one of the amazing features of PVSRA v3 and PVSRA Pro only.

Ferhro

Post by Ferhro »

Thank you Mr. Tah, I hope one day I'll be worthy of them.
:pray:
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Ferhro wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:57 pm Thank you Mr. Tah, I hope one day I'll be worthy of them.
:pray:
You will be. We had hoped to release PVSRA v3 in April, but some further additions to PVSRA Pro (as the new vLines) have prolonged this process. Meanwhile, are aware of those that contribute with their posts of trades and to help others. We have yet to decide on exact requirements for eligibility to download PVSRA v3, but as stated already we are fully aware of those that are active in this regard.

AnotherGuyz

Post by AnotherGuyz »

Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker that have been following PVSRA since SonicR era.
I gotta admit i never put too much effort in, but Forex Trading and PVSRA especially has always pique my interest.
Now with the global lockdown, I thought of spending more time to retrain myself in PVSRA.

I have some questions though.
1) I noticed most of the traders here use M15 as their main trading analysis timeframe. I've tried but I found out that I always missed the optimum entry point and when I try to chase the trade it is always too late and i ended up being in the wrong side of the trade. I find myself more comfortable with H1 timeframe, despite less entry opportunities. Does anyone has this same experience or is it just me?

It is not just you. It is the market, the different pairs and how the MMs are moving them (currently, not permanently). The presence of higher volatility can set PA up for nice swings to pick off on M15. When things are not so volatile, moving down to M5 can help (though for fewer pips due to more shallow cycles). And when MMs are driving an item on what ends up being a substantial swing over many, many days (into weeks sometimes) the H1 chart can define the PA best. M15 (M5 sometimes) is our bread and butter, though, for short duration trades (TVT20 MOL, FIFO)….in and out same day for more relaxed trading. - Tah

2) I always struggle with interpreting PVSRA. I followed the general rule of PVSRA, which is get a zig zag movement and dragon in the correct angle, but I could not understand the volume that backs the movement. When I go through the trades posted by other traders it makes a lot of sense but when I try to do my analysis it mostly ends up wrong. I know that this takes a lot of time to master this, which makes this system really interesting but I really feel a bit lost here.

Read everything in the Orientation Room and Study Hall. If you have not done so, and several times repeated, there is no point in doing anything else. Yes, PVSRA is a new skill for everyone. It does not come easy nor is it cheap. Everyone has to dive in and repeatedly suffer the jig saw puzzle effort...for days, weeks, months, and yes, even years. The skills that come with the screen time, patience and discipline so invested will pay off. - Tah

3) Setting SL. There are many times I set a SL and it ends up reaching my SL before it moves to my expected direction. To overcome this, I set a large SL to prevent sudden unexpected turn of the trade, but at the same time keep a imaginary SL so I know when to close manually when the trade doesn't work. What are your thoughts on this?

Trade very light relative to account equity. Know your setup and how it fits into preceding PA highs and lows. Always know there is the likelihood of the MMs reversing PA on you, putting it in the regions of some of those preceding highs/lows. You decide, should that happen, if to close early, or to fold at a reasonable SL area you have pre-selected, or if to add to the trade. Trading is risky. It is gambling. Such moves against the trade could be reversals, or stop hunts, or simply the MMs taking PA back to a more favorable level to resume filling SM orders for the same trade you are in. You decide how to handle it. No one can decide this for you. No one knows how the MMs will move price next. - Tah

I hope I'm not asking too much, and I hope I could someday be a trader who could master this awesome system and start contributing
Ferhro

Post by Ferhro »

AnotherGuyz wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:19 am
3) Setting SL. There are many times I set a SL and it ends up reaching my SL before it moves to my expected direction. To overcome this, I set a large SL to prevent sudden unexpected turn of the trade, but at the same time keep a imaginary SL so I know when to close manually when the trade doesn't work. What are your thoughts on this?

Trade very light relative to account equity. Know your setup and how it fits into preceding PA highs and lows. Always know there is the likelihood of the MMs reversing PA on you, putting it in the regions of some of those preceding highs/lows. You decide, should that happen, if to close early, or to fold at a reasonable SL area you have pre-selected, or if to add to the trade. Trading is risky. It is gambling. Such moves against the trade could be reversals, or stop hunts, or simply the MMs taking PA back to a more favorable level to resume filling SM orders for the same trade you are in. You decide how to handle it. No one can decide this for you. No one knows how the MMs will move price next. - Tah

I hope I'm not asking too much, and I hope I could someday be a trader who could master this awesome system and start contributing
I think I can help you with this 3th question, I had this problem too, and I overcome it when I started "to place" my EP instead of just buy or sell, that worked for me because I don't like to keep in front of the computer all day long, and sometimes when PA goes to another side, it don't even take my entry.
AnotherGuyz

Post by AnotherGuyz »

Thanks for the replies.
I tried the pending order before, but what I realized was if I do that I tend to justify why I should maintain my entry point instead of re-evaluating with the current analysis if my EP is still valid. Again, lack of discipline on my side perhaps. ;)
Gabriel3010

Post by Gabriel3010 »

Hello guys, I'm trying hard to learn about the PVSRA room, I still don't have the knowledge to share, because I'm a complete beginner in the financial market. I thank all publications are helping me a lot with my studies. Thank you, Success all, God bless.
Gabriel, Brazil. :dance: :violin: