Re: Questions & Answers

Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator

Post by Traderathome »

david wrote:thanks for answering Tah, its very useful. PVSRA ideology is when the price rise above key level, and noticeable activity price occured, hence there is highly chance that the MM is building short, when the price is below these key level with noticeable activity likely MM are building for long.
But, sometime this might failed too, the MM will drive the price to up or down far away to the next level 500-1000 pips.
(theory is simple, but when apply it to live, it can be as tough as china firewall)

Question is, how do you know when they are going to do that? how do you spot any clue for the chart that MM suddenly changed their mind of building short or long because while ago we are expecting they was building [short|long]?

hope you get what i mean :think:
Traderathome wrote:
david wrote:how to identify significant key level? any particular aspect to look for? consolidation below the key level like half whole etc?
1. Whole levels
2. Half levels
3. Quarter and three quarter levels.

MMs range price to obtain liquidity to fill the large SM orders. Sometimes the range is wide, spanning multiple levels (75-200 pips, etc.). Sometimes it is narrow (20-35 pips, etc.). But, it is always to obtain the liquidity the MMs need to fill those orders. A narrow range can be displaced from a key level so you really do not get a clear impression (is it below a whole or above a half, etc.). So, many things must be viewed, correlated, sorted out (PVSRA). And still, there are times we just have to wait for PA that sends clues that are more clear and consistent. Bottom line, price is either ranging or trending. So, take a look at the trending.....the bull and bear swings....and keep in mind that if the last really significant price was high (for example) and with really a lot of consolidation in the highs before it started down, then it should go for more than just 50 (or 100 pips, etc.). In other words, if the new bear swing is still not very much....after all the preparations for it.....then it should go for more. And if price is back to ranging, then the most logical outlook would be that the MMs are again ranging price to obtain liquidity to fill more SM short orders before they continue the price lower. Bottom line here is that no one can ever know just how the MMs will move price from hour to hour, from day to day, etc. The MMs move price to fill orders and to steal money from market participants. So they will move price in either, or both directions, in order to accomplish this. No matter where price is in the larger picture (Week, Day charts, etc.) the MMs totally control price and can keep it from breaking out a key level, or from reversing at a key level.....until they are damn good and ready to make that happen (HTMRW).

Welcome to trading! :)
Yes, I get what you mean. A "perfect" situation to begin a trade goes bad. So, up pop two logical questions. One, is there any precursor to knowing if this is going to happen? The answer is "No!" We cannot know how the MMs will move price next! PERIOD! Two, what do we do when we are in a trade and this happens? Well, traders have options here. One option is to fold the trade and wait for another setup. Another option is to fold and immediately open a trade in the opposite direction on the basis that the MMs might continue moving price in the new trade direction far enough for recovery of loss from the folded trade, and maybe even some profits. Another option is to leave the original trade open and wait for price to be driven to a "stopping" level, and add to the trade at this level. The move might be a stop hunt move, which will eventually end and then the price comes back towards the original trade entry, so if the trade is added to at a good distance from the original entry (averaging down) the trade will become profitable before price returns to the original entry price.

What option a trader uses is up to the trader. And the choice selected would be based on the what the trader is seeing on the charts and on how light the trader has been trading relative to account size. The lighter the trader trades, the more the trader can do in such situations. The choices are: Fold, Fold & Switch, Hold-Wait-Add. How correctly it turns out that the trader assesses what can be seen on the charts has a lot to do with their skill at PVSRA and HTMRW; skill in sizing up what is most likely going on.

There never has been and never will be an absolute winning trade method, completely and precisely defined from start to finish, that beats the MMs. From moment to moment things change. The MMs control price and they make these changes happen. And they make these changes happen to create liquidity and to steal money from market participants. Price history and what is shown on the longer term charts is no protection from this moment to moment, day to day sort of price manipulation by the Robber Bank MMs. Anyone looking for a rigid method with which to trade by that guarantees to beat the MMs should get out of trading. If they cannot put in the screen time, do their homework, start with sufficient capital, be disciplined enough to trade very light relative to account size and be flexible sufficient to ride the coattails of SM, then they should get out of this business. Anyway, that is my opinion.

-Tah
Traderathome

Re: "runner" Really Knows This!

Post by Traderathome »

Great Reinforcement Trades!

PVSRA Musketeers, one of us......"runner".......has been posting terrific trades. These posts are great to help reinforce in your minds what to be looking for. I heartily recommend everyone study them. Not just once, but maybe every day or so, to help things sink in, and until they do.

Great trading, "runner". Thank you for your posts here!

And I thank everyone that is posting. Every posted trade can help someone in some area. And we are all here to improve ourselves and help others along the way.

Sincerely,
:) Tah
Ghostface1988

Post by Ghostface1988 »

Why did u sell here please give some tips TAH..

Both trends steadily, continually, angling slightly downwards during extended ranging, and after very high volume at the previous highs...... -Tah
received_2038878573012197.png
received_2038878573012197.png (210.11 KiB) Viewed 5304 times
runner
Contributor
Contributor

Re: "runner" Really Knows This!

Post by runner »

Traderathome wrote:Great Reinforcement Trades!

PVSRA Musketeers, one of us......"runner".......has been posting terrific trades. These posts are great to help reinforce in your minds what to be looking for. I heartily recommend everyone study them. Not just once, but maybe every day or so, to help things sink in, and until they do.

Great trading, "runner". Thank you for your posts here!

And I thank everyone that is posting. Every posted trade can help someone in some area. And we are all here to improve ourselves and help others along the way.

Sincerely,
Im the one who should thank for everybody contributed here TAH, and you and fisher of course, for your dedication and all your advices. This forum givin me much valuable positive reinforcement for my trading. :)
"Always put small coin into the slot machine"
Ghostface1988

Post by Ghostface1988 »

Learning from Tah.fisher denmas and runner
Are these trades are ok ?

Nope! On these three charts where is the display of the closed trade PL label? And why are you showing the "Quick Order" Panel? Geez! After all your questions here soliciting help, can you not help us and follow our simple posting etiquette? :think: -Tah
received_2039410436292344.png
received_2039410436292344.png (91.4 KiB) Viewed 5280 times
received_2039410442959010.png
received_2039410442959010.png (94.17 KiB) Viewed 5280 times
received_2039410432959011.png
received_2039410432959011.png (90.65 KiB) Viewed 5280 times
david

Post by david »

Ghostface1988 wrote:Learning from Tah.fisher denmas and runner

Nope! On these three charts where is the display of the closed trade PL label? And why are you showing the "Quick Order" Panel? Geez! After all your questions here soliciting help, can you not help us and follow our simple posting etiquette? :think: -Tah
received_2039410436292344.png received_2039410442959010.pngreceived_2039410432959011.png
IMO, the entry are ok, pure TVT20, price whack to whole level come back down, followed by filling order to confirmed the entry, nice job, except the quick order button covered the access panel :)
Keep Learning..
Fisher755

Post by Fisher755 »

Ghostface1988 wrote:Learning from Tah.fisher denmas and runner

received_2039410436292344.png received_2039410442959010.pngreceived_2039410432959011.png
Trades are great, posted charts not so great. ;)
DON'T JUST TRADE- MANAGE YOUR DD, YOUR ACCOUNTS, YOUR MONEY AND BE SMART!
Ghostface1988

Post by Ghostface1988 »

Tah please help. I search everywhere and settings in indicators but i cant find it... How to turn on asia. Tokyo sessions lines like in ur charts???
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

Ghostface1988 wrote:Tah please help. I search everywhere and settings in indicators but i cant find it... How to turn on asia. Tokyo sessions lines like in ur charts???
You can't because they are not included in the released template. They were removed because their coding was not perfect. Very, very rare is the time to trade before the Frankfurt Open. Very, very often is the time to lose money trading before the Frankfurt Open. So the Sydney and Tokyo vLines are not needed. Any market open time prior to the Frankfurt Open does not open a key trading time, and as such are simply not that important. But for anyone interested in trading the Asian session, it starts 9 hours after the NY Open (end of NY session) and ends when Frankfurt opens. And those vLines we have.
david

Post by david »

A general question,

Dumb money -> likely newbie, retail traders
Smart money -> institution trader like bank, group etc.
Market Maker -> ??

are MM group of bank? or group of goldman sachs institution?
Keep Learning..
Ghostface1988

Post by Ghostface1988 »

Traderathome wrote:
Ghostface1988 wrote:Tah please help. I search everywhere and settings in indicators but i cant find it... How to turn on asia. Tokyo sessions lines like in ur charts???
You can't because they are not included in the released template. They were removed because their coding was not perfect. Very, very rare is the time to trade before the Frankfurt Open. Very, very often is the time to lose money trading before the Frankfurt Open. So the Sydney and Tokyo vLines are not needed. Any market open time prior to the Frankfurt Open does not open a key trading time, and as such are simply not that important. But for anyone interested in trading the Asian session, it starts 9 hours after the NY Open (end of NY session) and ends when Frankfurt opens. And those vLines we have.
Yes of corse Tah thank you but i dont wanna trade tokyo. I just wanted to see for better look eyes what Asia done. Ok no problem.
Traderathome

Re: "runner", Good Trades, Great Posts!

Post by Traderathome »

"runner",....Good Trades, Great Posts!

Dear runner,

You are doing so very well and it is a pleasure to study your trade posts. They are as they should be; elegantly simple! Personally, I look forward to your trades and put up their picture as a reminder to myself just how this should all be done. And I can without restraint recommend everyone here do the same. :clap:

Thank you again for your posts, runner. We can all get encouragement from them. We can all benefit by studying them. We can all benefit by going about this business of trading with the same discipline and patience you have.

Congratulations on posting another good trade (your picture below) in the Trading Room. :dance:

Sincerely,
Attachments
Mon%208-10-17%20GBPJPYM15.png
Mon%208-10-17%20GBPJPYM15.png (88.72 KiB) Viewed 5752 times
Ghostface1988

Post by Ghostface1988 »

Is this is okay Tah? Runner? Fisher??
Entry too early . too late. Ok ?
Chart looks ok tah ??
received_2042649332635121.png
received_2042649332635121.png (93.91 KiB) Viewed 5723 times
runner
Contributor
Contributor

Re: "runner", Good Trades, Great Posts!

Post by runner »

Traderathome wrote:"runner",....Good Trades, Great Posts!

Dear runner,

You are doing so very well and it is a pleasure to study your trade posts. They are as they should be; elegantly simple! Personally, I look forward to your trades and put up their picture as a reminder to myself just how this should all be done. And I can without restraint recommend everyone here do the same. :clap:

Thank you again for your posts, runner. We can all get encouragement from them. We can all benefit by studying them. We can all benefit by going about this business of trading with the same discipline and patience you have.

Congratulations on posting another good trade (your picture below) in the Trading Room. :dance:

Sincerely,
Thank you very very very much TAH !!!! :D :P
Attachments
Mon%208-10-17%20GBPJPYM15.png
Mon%208-10-17%20GBPJPYM15.png (88.72 KiB) Viewed 5712 times
"Always put small coin into the slot machine"
Traderathome

Re: UCAD, Possible Bear Swing Coming!

Post by Traderathome »

USDCAD Possibility

As always, do your own "due diligence". Make your own decisions.
Attachments
nov 015.png
nov 015.png (70.24 KiB) Viewed 5409 times
Traderathome

Re: AUDUSD Possibility

Post by Traderathome »

AUDUSD Possibility

The last posted possibility has done nothing (USDCAD Short: PA stuck in 150 pips range). So, and as ALWAYS, do your own "due diligence". Make your own decisions.

The MMs frequently devote the first day(s) of each week to "creating liquidity". They do this by making "controlled price moves" that can deceive market participants into "wrong side" positions and/or "too early" positions. The "wrong siders" give the MMs instant liquidity for filling SM orders. The "too early ones" set the stage for the MMs to stop hunt them later, for more liquidity for filling SM orders.

We cannot ever know how the MMs will move price "next", let alone "tomorrow"! But keeping in mind the need for the MMs to create liquidity, what they do with prices early in the week can sometimes provide some clues as to what might be coming "down the road".

Just part of PVSRA and HTMRW, and NEVER a sure thing!
Attachments
nov 025.png
nov 025.png (70.56 KiB) Viewed 5340 times
Traderathome

Re: AUDCAD Possibility

Post by Traderathome »

AUDCAD Possibility

Last two (Ucad and AU) did not work out, both continued to range and now have moved out of ranging, opposite from anticipations. Well, here is one more (third time a charm?) and if it too does not work out then I will stop doing this sort of thing.

So, again (and now you understand the reason for this), do your own due diligence. Make your own decisions.
Attachments
nov 032.png
nov 032.png (64.46 KiB) Viewed 5328 times
wtjs71

Post by wtjs71 »

Please help me solve these issues:
1) the text in the Panel overlapping
2) the latest volume bars seem cannot be seen (overlap by the news).
The picture attached.
Thanks in Advance sir.

You are using a "4K" resolution monitor, which as great as they are for movies, they absolutely are dumb suckers when it comes to providing compatibility with heretofore text standards, as is used in MT4. Go back and get yourself a "dumb" non-"4K" monitor for trading and view the world as it should be,....or be inconvenienced and use Windows 10 to dummy down the resolution a bit! - :D Tah
Attachments
USDJPYM15.png
USDJPYM15.png (87.45 KiB) Viewed 5820 times
Ghostface1988

Post by Ghostface1988 »

TAH are these are good conclusions for monday setups?
What do you think?

EG - Nice mid-Day Chart position for "Accumulation", with PA back to lows on increased activity. But here also there might come a "Wychoff Spring Down" action. - Tah
received_2066352800264774.png
received_2066352800264774.png (93.27 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
GU - Possible double top on Day chart not fully complete. MMs might sucker shorts and later run a SH up to finish the top,....a "Wychoff Spring Up" action during "Distribution". - Tah
received_2066352816931439.png
received_2066352816931439.png (98.97 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
Conclusion: MMs tend to devote early week PA to liquidity creation, meaning nice setups to sucker wrong siders for instant liquidity for SM and to sucker "too early" right siders for a later stop hunt....additional liquidity for SM later, at even better prices. We need to be very carefull....to be patient for a good setup, to trade light so we have better options if something goes wrong, and to choose wisely of the options to hold, hold and add, fold, or fold and switch if it does go wrong. - Tah
Traderathome

Re: Discipline/Patience...Bad Months Ahead

Post by Traderathome »

Low Volatility Months Ahead.....

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, PVSRA Musketeers One-and-All,

December is a holiday month 'round the world. But more, it is a "positions closing" month for the corporations....banks, hedge funds, etc....looking to take profits to improve their year end prospectuses. Smart Money will be setting (or have already set) their last entries and then the exits of those entries. And the rotten, stinking, corrupt Robber Banks will be serving them in order to secure last of year commissions.....AND THEIR CHRISTMAS BONUSES!

The "bottom line" here is these MMs will be cutthroats! PA will exhibit volatility that drops off thru December, sprinkled with sudden moves to satisfy the desires of SM (and the commission desires of these corrupt market making banks). Oh, let's not forget the stop hunting that might be thrown into this mix.

Come the New Year....all "Happy Celebrations", etc.......the market will be like a dead fish rotting on the beach. Be very careful. SM will be drunk with their 2017 profits, but leary of too early re-entry into the 2018 market until they get a very good feel for how business in general is ramping up. This is a several months process! And during this time, retail traders...small as they might be....might also be the only "food" swimming around! :D

Hopefully, we all get this picture. And so, what do we do? We be very careful to pick only premium setups with trends stacked and PA low in ranging for longs....high in ranging for shorts, because "trending" is likely not going to be the case until SM piles back into the market. And this might not get underway until March, or so.

As always, make your own decisions. This is just a gentle reminder that this currency market is run by thieves that report billions in profits yearly, while paying little to no taxes. These big banks and the super-rich behind them, not the "governments", are those that are REALLY running the world. They take no prisoners. It offends their sense of "delicacy" and "pristine" surroundings. They count. No one else does. Everyone else should "Work, Consume, Be Silent", so the corrupt corporations can hold the vast of humanity in financial bondage, while those at the top take home tens of millions sitting on their asses! All we have to protect ourselves when so totally "outclassed" by them is our patience and discipline.....

Patience and PVSRA,
- Tah :)