Members Introducing Themselves

qwertyfro

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by qwertyfro »

Hi,

I've been trading for a few years, but only recently started looking at PVSRA.
Looking to understand concepts provided here in more detail to better manage my trades.

Thanks.
lucasxavier1997

Post by lucasxavier1997 »

Hello,
It is with immense satisfaction that I met PVSRA, through a friend, I have been operating for 5 years, and a few months using PVSRA, I can only thank the developers, for giving us this great opportunity to live better in the market, Gratitude. :D :D
cuongtran1609

Post by cuongtran1609 »

Hello to all,

My name is Cuong from Vietnam. I've been trying to learn Forex for many years.

But I can not win the market and mysefl, so I learn and learn more than before to win myself and market

I'm new about SonicR and PVSRA, so I'm very thankful because of all the knowledge in this page.

I hope to contribute something useful and I wish everyone green pips!
Thank you All !

Cuongtran
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
isabellahas

Post by isabellahas »

Hi, my name is Isa, form Poland. I have recently found PSVRA and I'm now eager to delve into it to gain a deeper understanding and improve my trade management.
FrenkiHD

Post by FrenkiHD »

Hey everyone, I am Franz.
I want to be a trader and don´t consider myself as one yet.
I made couple of bucks with trading while march in the crypto market.
But i lost everything again in April.
Now i am hooked and i want to get myself and my systems right to outplay the market.
That´s why i am here.
Outside of sitting in front of my computer all day I am a psychology and Business Administration Student in Austria, Innsbruck.

I am pretty glad i found this community, thanks everyone that helped to provide it.
Raster

Post by Raster »

Hello!
I'm Raster and I'm here because i like to be a trader and I believe that volume is the only indicator that can tell you the right image of a market.
eileenal

Post by eileenal »

Hi, I'm Eileen. I'm a quick learner and I'm motivated to learn more about forex trading.
w235411

Post by w235411 »

Hello everyone,

Glad to see you guys here. I graduated with major of finance, but not work in that area. I used to lose money on Forex. Hope I can study the PVSAR and enjoy green pips. Hope everyone can enjoy green pips.

Jerry
De Pariz

Post by De Pariz »

Hello, I have been studying the financial market and I would really like to learn more about pvsra, because it is the method that I enjoyed learning, thank you in advance!!!
Hoan9duy

Post by Hoan9duy »

Hi everyone,

My name’s Duy, I’m from Vietnam. I want to learn and practice PVSRA trading method. Wishing you guys a great Friday and all the green pips :dance:
thepablo

Post by thepablo »

Hello everyone. I have been trading since the beginning of this year. I read about pvsra. I think it is very simple and useful. So I want to learn more.

Thanks.
hoaiamhau

Post by hoaiamhau »

Hi tah hi fisher, hello all.
My name is Tin, I'm learning PVSRA since 2022, I always keep track of the articles from the trading room and always try to learn more to supplement my knowledge about PVSRA, I hope to be able to learn more. Thanks for built this system.
hoanghanhdung

Post by hoanghanhdung »

Hi everyone,

My name’s DUNG, I’m living at Japan.I knew Forex about 5 year but up to now i haven't yet succsess. so that I want to learn and practice PVSRA trading method. Thank you very much.
tradingforlivingabc

Post by tradingforlivingabc »

Hi everyone,
My name is Hoang, I have been trading for 2 years, i know PVSRA through FF and its suitable for me, I hope to learn more, thanks everyone. :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gavin Sanders

Post by Gavin Sanders »

Hi everyone,

I'm Gavin from Eugene, Oregon. I did price action trading last year and read about PVSRA on forexfactory. Would like to learn more from you all here. Thanks.
bullbearprofit

Post by bullbearprofit »

Hi everyone, I am new to trading, come here from FF (SonicR thread). I am really impressed on the work you guys have done. I am willing to learn from you so that one day I can become a full time trader. Thank you.

P/S: I am a coder, I can code TradingView indicators and strategies, in case if someone needs help, just let me know.
Adrianomrt

Post by Adrianomrt »

Hello, my name is Adriano, I found out about PVSRA through forrexfactory and I would like to learn more about this tool, as I was delighted with what I saw so far.

Thanks
arrielvlr@gmail.com

Post by arrielvlr@gmail.com »

Hello,

My name is Arriel Wagner, 43 years old.

Im living in Orlando, FL, USA

I read about trade have 5 years.

Thanks
soiezmura

Post by soiezmura »

Dear all,

My name is Kevin and I am from Vietnam.

03 years ago, I started my journey in Forex. I have learnt many thing including about technical analysis and psychology analysis. Even though at this time, I still on learn curve and I have 02-03 times to blow my account but I believe each failures shall teach a lesson to me.

I have a chance to read and study Sonic R system and PVSRA on Forex Factory . Thank you for TAH for unlimited support for creating this site for us to learning and studying about PVSRA.

Thank again for being a part of PVSRA community.

Wish all the best to all of us.

Thank you
fluxi

Post by fluxi »

Hello Everyone,

I first got interested with trading during the crypto mania in 2017. I was the retail trader who was riding the hype and yes; I have lost quite abit of money on it.

I consider myself a pretty bad retail trader, and after 3 years of trading, I seem to go nowhere with my PNL, and my life journey as a Trader.
I noticed some patterns with price action and volume, and how it always seems go back to the same place. I read something about mean reversion, but I thought it was an assumption until I stumbled across a PDF that was being floated around the internet. It was the golden posts collection by tah.

Throughout my trading years I have learnt a lot of things about myself and honestly it has shaped me to be a better person, and how markets are humbling.

I wish to have the opportunity to increase my knowledge, because the more I learn... the more I realize how much I don't know.