Members Introducing Themselves

Kxzen

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Kxzen »

Hey, Im Kainen. Im from the uk and Have been trading for around 2 years now, I have been Learning about the pvsra and want to take my knowledge further, thanks
Vini_91

Post by Vini_91 »

Hello, my name is Vinícius, I'm already registered on the forum, but I haven't logged in for a while and I believe I'm 'inactive', can I validate my registration again? Thanks if you can help, and I'll be back to browse this more often.
osafx

Post by osafx »

Hi All,
I am Dhanushka from Sri Lanka. I am a software ngineer and a user of PVSRA for like some time but I recently known about this forum. looking forward to learn and contribute .
Thank you
theinvestedmind

Post by theinvestedmind »

Hi guys,
Just getting in touch here to introduce myself. I am trade SMC mainly and ran in to PVSRA a few days ago and have been fascinated to learn more. Hope to make progress alongside you all and connect with you.

Thanks!
jpenjerry

Post by jpenjerry »

hi to all
im from bahrain

thanks to the thread in FF, especially prof tha
i used pvsra in my demo account and it has good result
i need to study and discover more strategy to used it.
ngthtung1797

Post by ngthtung1797 »

Hey, Im Tung. Im from Viet Nam and Have been trading for around 2 years now, I have been Learning about the pvsra and want to take my knowledge further, thanks
il_cane3

Post by il_cane3 »

Hi, traders!
I'm from Bulgaria and new to trading but I have a great desire to learn how to do it properly. I stumbled across the PVSRA strategy in ForexFactory and wanted to learn more about it. I read the #1 main thread that brought me here. :)
gurlou

Post by gurlou »

Hi there..

My name is Lou and I am from Canada.

I am new for forex day trading and wish to learn and someday contribute to this community.

Have a nice green day.
Quest2B

Post by Quest2B »

Hi, I've been looking for the holy grail for more than 20 years. Sad thing is I actually mined bitcoin pre 2014, but mining costs in South Africa was "expensive" those days :doh: Green pips to all!
Mopthefloor

Post by Mopthefloor »

Father, husband, and former IT drifter. Determined to learn new skills, that help in supporting my family and to contribute positively to society.

I started “investing” in small positions; equities, Pensions, savings… constantly worried and realised why. Every position was ‘long’ but few were beating inflation or made any material impact to accumulating leverage.

I entered in to more frequent long/ short trades, trying to hedge and then quicker to max gains, getting sucked in. I made every mistake in the book, before coming to realise; this is an environment, highly tuned by a select few, who excel at wealth extraction, and all of the market energy goes into soaking up liquidity… bear-in-mind my concept of a ‘market’ back then was more ‘farmers market’. Stalls and trade, fair prices and good quality. So began my search for truth.

My everyday purpose is to remain humble, grounded and at peace. What I read and learn of PVSRA, its founders, the community and even those that have branched off… I am eternally grateful. That these communities exist and to all who participate, who have inadvertently helped me to better myself. I look forward to getting involved, contributing and hope to help
Viniciusmartinsaeter

Post by Viniciusmartinsaeter »

Hello, my name is vini.

I live in Brazil, and I'm entering the FOREX market and already coming from the mini index where I used to do operations, but I'm having inconsistency with the hours because of work, and I saw that the tool I used in the Netting market doesn't work in the Hedge account and in the At the moment I don't know how to program to make the changes, and I saw that the PVSRA indicator is very similar to my old tool. As I learn, I will contribute to the community of members and also access the free study materials provided by the community, thank you all and the community especially!
trmtrader

Post by trmtrader »

Hi all! I am a student of PVSRA system for 2 years now, but I only now managed to find the original forum. I work at boring office job, that I don't care about. My heart is all in trading, learning and making this world a little bit of a better place as much as I can. I also enjoy photography & gaming. I am excited to join and deepen my knowledge about the system. Happy hunting y'all 8-)
justmaath

Post by justmaath »

Greetings mates!
I've been studying and trading PVSRA since 2020 (PVSRA, because Forex since 2018)
Long live PVSRA and thanks to all the team members for developping this amazing setup.
Mountain_Man

Post by Mountain_Man »

Hello all,
Veteran trader here. I have traded lot of different trading systems. I came across PVSRA from on forexfactory. Tried out this year. Hands down this is one of the trading system which makes it easier to trade with the trend. Wanted to join the community and learn from each other.
mrmatmaker

Post by mrmatmaker »

Hey i am Mateusz from Poland new to trading, found PVSRA and want to know what's happening here :D , looking for knowledge and ideas.
truongnv0101

Post by truongnv0101 »

Hello everyone!
My name is Truong, 33 years old and from Tuyen Quang, Vietnam. People around me praise me for having many talents, I also like to self-study and do things around myself. I have been learning about trading for 2 years and initially thought that I would master the market in a short time (overconfident). However, I have burned 3 times my account so far. Since they are all small accounts, my life is not disturbed, but the failure that occurs continuously makes me interested and focus on market research from time to time. Currently, I am focusing on learning more about PVSRA.
I am very grateful to the people who created and operated this website. Through my research, I see you guys have done a great job. Wishing you a lot of health to contribute! Good luck to everyone who can join this site.
KSYY

Post by KSYY »

Hi I'm Alfred from Singapore. Still new to trading trying to understand more and improve on trading. Found PVSRA online and seems great to have an active community! Hope to learn from everyone.
dough

Post by dough »

hello all,
I'm 22 and have studied pvsra online for 3 years or so. although I have not learned directly from TAH it feels good to finally join the site. The reason I join is because this game is a very lonely one, surrounding my self with like minded people will not only improve my trading but also feel the sense of community. Cheers :mrgreen:
sostufo71

Post by sostufo71 »

Hello TraderAtHome, thank you for accepting me into the group: I live in Italy and have been following you via Forexfactory since 2013, from the times of FF and SonicR. I finally want to become a full-time trader thanks to PVSRA. Peace!
fonzarelli

Post by fonzarelli »

Hi Folks,

I have been learning and applying PVSRA for the last 2 years.

I have been following the FF posts with TAH et al and would like to express my sincere gratitude for all the knowledge sharing, hard work and effort as a silent bystander.

I am at a stage in my journey where I am now experiencing longer periods of net positive trading performance and managed to become a funded prop firm trader.

I am ever grateful that I came across this community and the gem that is 'PVSRA' early on in my journey .