Members Introducing Themselves

abyssus1618

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by abyssus1618 »

Greetings everyone.
My name is Rene, I've been trading for a year and I am here to learn.
Best regards.
Rene
Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered.
Davi004

Post by Davi004 »

Good afternoon everyone!
My name is Davi, I'm Brazilian, I'm a beginner in PVSRA, I've been studying it for less than 1 year, I found this forum through a PVRSA group on Instagram where I've been following it for a long time, and now I'm going to register on TraderAtHome in order to seek more knowledge, develop and improve my operational skills, I wish you all great studies and thank you in advance for the opportunity to be here.
Slik

Post by Slik »

Hello everyone. My name is Vyacheslav. I am from Kyrgyzstan. I have been trading forex for 4 years. I want to continue to study in the company of successful traders and also share my knowledge.
sandgrain2k

Post by sandgrain2k »

Hello everyone,
My name is Nick, im from HCMC Vietnam and i've been trading part-time for 2 years. It is a great opportunity for me to be here to learn more about PVSRA and I hope it's gonna be a great journey! :D
RamonLO

Post by RamonLO »

Hi everybody. My name is Ramon. I am from Spain.
My experience in forex is about 2 and a half years, approximately.
I want to excuse my bad English as it is not my native languaje.
I believe that in trading you never stop learning and that's why I join this great group with great enthusiasm.
Best regards
guimmelo

Post by guimmelo »

Hello Musketeers and friends trades, good night! I'm Guilherme, Brazilian, and I've been studying Forex for about 2 years. I do some operations and have been training and studying PVSRA. Thank you for the opportunity to learn from all of you. :D :D :D :D
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hello, Musketeers! I have been familiar with the Forex market for about 4 years. The PVSRA method interested me very much. I want to achieve stability with your help. I am ready to take part in the discussion of the topic.
Artful Dodger

Post by Artful Dodger »

Hello everyone. I was an active user in the Sonic R Method forum, and was present as it evolved into PVSRA. I was impressed with what traderathome created (with the help of others). Before that time, I was wandering blindly in the Forex world, trying to find my way. 2017/2018 came along and caused a shutdown of Forex accounts with the broker I used.

After that, I got into stock trading - with very little success, but a lot of accumulated knowledge. Now I have returned to my Forex roots, eager to learn all I can in an ongoing effort to become a profitable Forex trader.

I'm looking forward to the future!
LeonardoCarnevali

Post by LeonardoCarnevali »

Hello, my name is Leonardo, i'm from São Paulo, Brazil. I would like to be part of this community to learn and improve my trades. Thanks
wtimbo

Post by wtimbo »

Hello my friends, I'm from Sao Paulo and i want to learn all about pvrsa, i try turn the key, thanks
Wideknox

Post by Wideknox »

Hello everyone. My name is Luis Felipe. I am from Rio Grande do Sul. I have been trading forex for 2 years. I want to continue to study in the company of successful traders and also share my knowledge.
AlexanderBit

Post by AlexanderBit »

My name is Alexander, and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'm 47 years old, and I'm new to trading. I'm excited to be part of this forum and learn more about trading.

Thank you for welcoming me!
Pitcher

Post by Pitcher »

Hello everyone , my name is Chris i am from Holland. I look foreward to master the PVSRA system,and improve my trading.
efptrading

Post by efptrading »

Greetings,

My name is JD, I am a Canadian living in Peru, joined up to learn more about the PVSRA method. I have shifted from momentum/ema strategies to vwaps anchored to significant candles, I think the information shared here will be the key to profitability.
Maicon de Pariz

Post by Maicon de Pariz »

Hello, good afternoon, my name is Maicon de Pariz, I'm 39 years old, I live in Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul, I'm new to the market, I found out about PVSRA on the Internet, the way of reading is super interesting, anxious by the indicators and starting to study I'm waiting, I hug you all.
maiqueldepariz

Post by maiqueldepariz »

Hello, I'm Maiquel De Pariz, I'm a beginner day trader, I'm 39 years old, I live in Brazil in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, I've been studying for over 1 year, I want to improve my knowledge with PVSRA. Thanks in advance to those responsible for this content!!!
haisjshuw

Post by haisjshuw »

I'm a day trader/scalper.
I already know the system and want to improve my knowledge with u traders here.
Thanks in advance.
Let's Rock
gcc096

Post by gcc096 »

Hello, My name is Guilherme. Im from Brazil and i would like to be part of this community.
thanks for the support.
maiquel de pariz

Post by maiquel de pariz »

Hello, I'm Maiquel from Paris, I'm 39 years old, I live in Rio Grande Sul, Brazil, I have little experience in forex, I would really like to be part of this team because I want to learn more about this pvsra method.
thmilliondreams

Post by thmilliondreams »

Greetings all. I am Hansen from Thailand. I am a student and always be, sorry for bad english all. :D