Thanks for PVSRA

khat17

Thanks for PVSRA

Post by khat17 »

Good night again everyone. I'd like to say a major thanks to all of those involved in making PVSRA possible. My own trading journey went in various directions - if you saw the post with my charts from 2017 - I've tried quite a lot of different things. From EAs to copy trades to various systems. I've found that doing things manually give the best results, and PVSRA seems to most closely match what I'm trying to get at.

I've been using a "bastardized" version of a number of things. BTMM which showed me that things happen in the markets for a reason - the MMs want to take your money. Quarter's Theory which helped me in finding the levels and showing how price moves from one level to another. Mean Reversals which showed me how price goes back to the MAs. The use of the ADR as good points for targets. And other things. I've been trying to find a way to mesh the things I've learned all together, and PVSRA seems to do it best.

The explanations included good details on the methodology, and I like how it was presented. So here I am.

Everything in life I believe is based on your own personal experience. If I had bad experiences with Toyota and only good experiences with Honda, I'll buy Honda going forward. The problem is - with trading - persons don't spend the time to learn any one thing well enough. People are always trying to find the "holy grail" and some magic formula to instantly make money - and that's not how it works. Yes - you can take PVRSA and work with it - but chances are it's not your first rodeo. You've gone through a lot to get here. If it's the first place you've found - great! I guess some will leave and some will stay as with most things. I'm hoping that I can find the drive and keep it so that my stay will be long lived.

Thanks again for this - and keep up the good work!
Iago

Re: Thanks for PVSRA

Post by Iago »

Hello, community! In this short text I just want to leave my thanks to all who are part of this brotherhood! Thanks to your help I am able to put food on my family's table through trading! Thanks to the admins for the impeccable work! Hugs directly from Brazil!
khat17

Post by khat17 »

Good night all. I'd like to share information for trades taken from 2023-02-19 to 2023-05-04.
Progress.png
Progress.png (34.71 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
It doesn't matter where you want to start. You can push and take time to move forward.

I'd like to state that any losses taken were primarily due to taking the trades from my phone, or incorrect analysis done. Anything done with the PATIENCE of waiting on the setup always resulted in good pips.

While PVSRA is not the only thing I use, it has helped me greatly to refine my own strategy. My day job doesn't allow for the time and patience to spent trading full time, but the methodology and confirmations in PVSRA have helped to fine-tune the process.

I will hail and recommend PVSRA above all other methods. Whether you want to use it for information, to supplement your style or build a new strategy, it is a GREAT fundamental base for you to start from. Understanding how the markets really work, understanding the identification of your setups and drilling down for your entries. Nothing else will help you this way - not in my experience.

To take a little stab at TAH - I know that TAH can be abrasive at times, but this is backed by nothing but good intentions. You need to learn and retain the basics of PVSRA and move on to the various types of setups and identifications. Forex is literally a full-time job. Can it be done part-time? With work - maybe. But my hope for everyone is that they can move into making trading their primary and any other love/like/hobby they have the secondary.

Keep up the good work to all the persons that have contributed, developed and FREELY distributed this system. On behalf of everyone here - we appreciate you GREATLY!

Back to the grind - have a good one!
EURUSDDaily.png
EURUSDDaily.png (68.8 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
khat17

Post by khat17 »

Good morning again all. Just updating to show that what I'm doing is still working. PVSRA has been a great blessing and addition to my arsenal. Kudos - thanks - respect - to the team. Keep up the good work!
AC-History.jpg
AC-History.jpg (156.61 KiB) Viewed 3732 times