Members Introducing Themselves

Kamishiro05

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Kamishiro05 »

Greetings masters
Im Michael , im from Costa Rica, i have been trading just with bots until now, i want to learn this method PVSRA in order to understand better market.
best regards masters
noeloc25

Post by noeloc25 »

Hi everyone

I'm Noel from Dublin Ireland. I have been trading for 2-3 years now with mixed success. Would like to learn better trade entry/management skills in Forex to help me become a better trader.

Rgds Noel
malbart

Post by malbart »

Hi guys, I'm from Poland and I've been trading only for a month or so and it has struck me that there is something very weird about the way the market works so I'm happy to have found this website and to be able to learn about the reality of things :).
guilhermin

Post by guilhermin »

Good night people!
My name is Guilherme, I'm 30 years old and I'm starting in the foreign exchange market. I would like to learn more by participating in this community.
thanks for the opportunity.
pishevol

Post by pishevol »

Hello every body. I am Luan, 30 age. I want to learn trade with PVSRA. I look forward to learning from everyone. Tks all
lacc

Post by lacc »

hey guys, im Lacc from Brazil. I have around a couple years of trading experience. Looking to learn more about PVSRA :D
marluiz

Post by marluiz »

Hi Everyone. I’m Marcelo, from north of Brazil, and I’ve just started to study forex and found out that PVSRA International is the place. Thanks in advance!
Estevao

Post by Estevao »

Hi guys, I Estevam from Brazil. starting in the market, and would like to learn from the community, thanks for the opportunity
PrideVitor

Post by PrideVitor »

Hi everyone.

Great pleasure to be here in the group, I hope to be able to add and help everyone with the little knowledge I have and that I can learn from everyone.
Today I am 29 years old and I am a great enthusiast in the financial art, I hope to be able to make a living from it one day.
vangfx

Post by vangfx »

Hi everyone,
I'm Kate from Poland. I hope that PVSRA will help me raise my trading to a higher level.
vitor1800

Post by vitor1800 »

Hello, my name is Vitor I live in Brazil. I'm here to learn about PVSRA. Thank you all.
Vitorfx

Post by Vitorfx »

Hello, my name is Vitor I live in Brazil. I am here to dedicate myself and learn about the PVSRA. Thank you all.
Prasev

Post by Prasev »

Hi, I live in North Carolina. I struggle to be profitable trading forex. Here to learn.
kuchiyose

Post by kuchiyose »

Hello everyone,

Here to learn about PVSRA, practice PVSRA and work together against the Robber Bank Market Makers! :P
daniel8922

Post by daniel8922 »

Hello, my name is Daniel, I am 33 years old, I have studied forex for almost 5 years. I saw studies and analysis of PVSRA and found it very interesting, I want to deepen my studies in this strategy.
Lbtrader

Post by Lbtrader »

Hello everybody again

I don't know what happened here, I registered and registration successful, then I came to this thread and introduced myself, then I went to the study Hall and started reading. A few hours later I came back here and found that my account has been deleted. Can any of the admin please explain to me what went wrong?

Yes. You did not read and follow the explicit REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS! And......you STILL have not done so. Per the instructions, registrations incomplete or incorrectly done, result in the registration being deleted. As this one will be if it is not corrected within a reasonable amount of time. It is all clearly spelled out there. It is a shame because your first introduction post was nice. - Tah
Lbtrader

Post by Lbtrader »

Lbtrader wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:20 pm Hello everybody again

I don't know what happened here, I registered and registration successful, then I came to this thread and introduced myself, then I went to the study Hall and started reading. A few hours later I came back here and found that my account has been deleted. Can any of the admin please explain to me what went wrong?

Yes. You did not read and follow the explicit REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS! And......you STILL have not done so. Per the instructions, registrations incomplete or incorrectly done, result in the registration being deleted. As this one will be if it is not corrected within a reasonable amount of time. It is all clearly spelled out there. It is a shame because your first introduction post was nice. - Tah
I see, well, apologies for that delay, I got absorbed in the reading and did not realize time for completion was essential before I did anything else. Anyway all is correct and complete now, I hope, and here's my introduction post again.

Hello everybody

I'm Han, I'm from Lebanon and I discovered your thread on FF a while ago as I was exploring several methods of trading on the forum, despite my success at those methods I still feel that I'm being suckered by the thieves MMs which led me to have a deeper look at your method. I like it and would like to think that it will give me the edge to anticipate whatever move they plan in time to place my ambush and snatch a slice (however slim that is) of the cake. It's not about the profit I can make (sure I would like to be profitable) but rather about not feeling helpless in a ruthless unforgiving grinding jungle.

Post by 980465334 »

Hello, everyone, I come from China. I lost money in foreign exchange trading. I hope I can succeed in making profits in this big family through learning. Thank you!My English is not very good. I hope you can understand my poor English!
nguyenhoainam

Post by nguyenhoainam »

hello! i am from Viet Nam.
i want to be a good trader.
sr my english is not good.
berti15

Post by berti15 »

Hello, I'm Brazilian and I got to know the stock market more in depth and ended up entering the futures market in 2020, before covid-19. At first I felt cheated, I was looking for methods, teachers and speakers about this market but I always felt that there was something missing. This bothered me because I thought about giving up on this market several times, I took several breaks, for several months, I almost gave up. I'm here today to try to do it right, I don't want to give up without ever feeling satisfied. I have good capital to invest and I think it could help me achieve my dreams, but carefully. I've never crashed in the futures market, and I'm very careful about that. I came across the forum through numerous searches, I am very interested in learning what it takes to become a successful trader. Thanks.