Re: Questions & Answers

coinfliper

Post by coinfliper »

Hello , maybe somebody can help me to fix AP mess?
Attachments
Alpari MT4.png
Alpari MT4.png (177.46 KiB) Viewed 800 times
Untitled11.png
Untitled11.png (439.62 KiB) Viewed 800 times
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator

Post by Traderathome »

coinfliper wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:40 am Hello , maybe somebody can help me to fix AP mess?
I believe there are posts on this, to be found in this Topic section.
eduferreyra14

Post by eduferreyra14 »

Trading What You Believe vs Trade Only What You See.

I know, we cannot know how MMs move the next price, but to (trade only what you see) increases our probability of being on the right side in a trade fifo.
Either way, wait for a good angle of trends and dragon... never hurts and with more clues PVSRA better.
Attachments
EURAUDBELIVIE.png
EURAUDBELIVIE.png (56.78 KiB) Viewed 753 times
Euraud-trade-only-what-you-see.png
Euraud-trade-only-what-you-see.png (62.12 KiB) Viewed 753 times
praetorion

Post by praetorion »

After a bit of research, here are the steps taken to resolve the display issue that looks as below
Before Fix.png
Before Fix.png (40.91 KiB) Viewed 433 times
The behaviour is caused mainly due to the screen resolution unable to handle High DPI Settings. so let us try to resolve this step by step.

1. Right Click on the ICON MT4
2. Select Open File Location, you will be taken to the folder with shortcuts. Right Click on your broker MT4 Application and select open file location from properties again OR from Windows explorer select your MT4 Folder location, in my case it was C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets (Maybe it is different for your install path)
3. Now Right Click on the "TERMINAL.EXE" and then Select the Compatibility Tab and check "Reduced Color Mode and set it to 65535" colors
Compatibility Tab.png
Compatibility Tab.png (40.15 KiB) Viewed 433 times
4. Select the "Change High DPI Settings" and Select the Option " Use this Setting to Fix Scaling Problems.." Option and then Check the Box "Override High DPI Scaling Behavior Option"
terminalexe.png
terminalexe.png (49.84 KiB) Viewed 433 times
5. Now Right Click your Desktop and select Display Settings, Reduce the Screen Scaling option to 100 as shown below
Scaling Settings.png
Scaling Settings.png (11 KiB) Viewed 433 times
6. Start your Meta Trader and it should now be fine without adjusting the Access Panel Settings.
After Fix.png
After Fix.png (42.96 KiB) Viewed 433 times
LGSO

Questions & Answers

Post by LGSO »

Dear, good afternoon! I'm a novice trader. I would like to know how you operate day trades, to search for 200 pips in a trade? what timeframes do you use? I'm using TF 15, 5 and 1 minute
Thank you!
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

LGSO wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:23 pm Dear, good afternoon! I'm a novice trader. I would like to know how you operate day trades, to search for 200 pips in a trade? what timeframes do you use? I'm using TF 15, 5 and 1 minute
Thank you!
M15 is the usual TF on which we post our trades. However, all chart TFs are there to help during trading! So, frequent use of WK1 -M1 by a trader to get his/her bearings is fine. Just remember, however, while swing trades (inter-day trades) do present themselves, our bread and butter are intra-day trades (TVT20s) and so frequent use of lower TFs is understandable. It is on these lower TFs that additional PVSRA (PVA) clues can present themselves.
Traderathome

Re: Alert on EURJPY!

Post by Traderathome »

Alert! EURJPY

This is undergoing unusual PA: Very high "settlement" volume at day changeover and very persistent support as MMs encourage price higher. Beware. This could be MMs catering to SM sell orders!

Just how I see it. Mind your charts diligently if you are involved in this one.
may 076.png
may 076.png (82.37 KiB) Viewed 233 times

Update, June 4, 2022

MMs pumped price several hundred pips. You can see during the three instances of retraces, when MMs would be aggressively filling SM (institutional) sell orders, the volume decreases dramatically, indicating the effort might be nearing completion. Then, MMs suddenly change to pumping the price.....working it higher, even in the absence of true market activity. This is a Short Squeeze, designed to knock out as many non-institutional sellers as possible, with the MMs themselves taking over those sell positions (and the profits represented by the losses on those positions at the time those sellers fold). The "bull trend" might be soon ending; soon as the MMs....now aggressively taking the counterparty side of buyers trades....run the price high enough to exhaust both buyers and the profits of the Short Squeeze. Remember, Short Squeezes are intended to knock out all but the big institutions (SM) that (1) expect and (2) have plenty of money to withstand the MM's attempt to Short Squeeze out as many others as possible.
jun 014.png
jun 014.png (97.96 KiB) Viewed 211 times

Also note where the current price is on this MONTH chart......and that the bull move this time involves far more money than the last time and that there has been an INCREASE in activity as the price went higher......"Buy low, sell high."
jun 015.png
jun 015.png (96.72 KiB) Viewed 211 times
newrain

Post by newrain »

I have issues loading the website. Often then not, I will load up a cloudflare 522 error page as shown in the screenshot. Is there something I can do to resolve this?

No, nothing can be done. Sometimes it appears to be the host server. Most often it appears to be a network server. We can only wait for resumption of service. - Tah
Attachments
Cloudflare 522 error
Cloudflare 522 error
Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 10.26.09 PM.png (121.04 KiB) Viewed 135 times
Pietrus914

Post by Pietrus914 »

Hello everyone!
I have been testing the PVSRA for several months, but quite unconventionally because of the indices (US30, DE30). The conclusion I have reached is the separation of volume candles entirely for only those where the volume is really powerful (MM candles). On Trading View I have an indicator where I can change the range of the last candles and the volume increase but I miss it on MT4. As a result, a lot of false signals are suppressed and the total number of signals is reduced to 2-4 per day. Is it possible to add to PVSRA Candles Set v2 settings: candle interval and% increase in volume or provide the code of this indicator for modification in MQ4 ??
Thank you and best regards.

Anything is possible, but not everything possible will bring enough fruit to make the work worthwhile. Candle interval is visually evident from the chart. While a nit-picking % increase from previous bar is possible, the visual comparison of bar heights should be clue enough. And keep in mind that every broker volume chart will differ from the others, due to using different liquidity providers. It is relative volume increase that counts, which is quite visual, sometimes from bar to bar, but more significant when there is a group of bars showing relative increases over previous bars. In any case, actual % differences do not affect the story line about what is happening. I am not sure what you mean by a "false signals". The objective is to know when SM is active. They might be buying, or selling, or closing. And this is where the whole of PVSRA comes in.

By the way, please read and follow the Registration Instructions! If you intend to stay, that is. Otherwise, all is soon deleted. - Tah

Dear PVSRA Musketeers,

This person never registered. Conclusion: He was not interested in being here to help others while growing, just wanted free labor and then to disappear again. - Tah