Members Introducing Themselves

Katamoka

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Katamoka »

Hello everybody.
My name is Nuno. I study forex part-time since 2016. I have tried some trades without great success.
yaza

Post by yaza »

Hello!
My name is Attila. I'm interested in trading and doing it for a long time, however without any success from years. :(
basera24

Post by basera24 »

Hello everybody!
I'm Nugroho, i just learning trading about one year. I heard PVSRA from forex factory. I hope i can learn more about this method and make profit. Thanks.

Warm regards,
Nugroho
beel7800

Post by beel7800 »

Hello everybody!
I'm Beel from Nigeria, I learnt of PVSRA from Youtube. I hope i can learn more about this method from this community.

Cheers
patchi05

Post by patchi05 »

Hello Tah, qFish, Fisher55, mja and PVSRA practitioners,

My name is Rahul. I live in Los Angeles, California. I am 38 years old and I work as a computer systems analyst. I got introduced to trading 8 months ago by all the hype that crypto currency trading has gained. I got introduced to PVSRA method by a guy who applies it to crypto currency trading. Same market maker thieves are using same tricks to move the price around in crypto currency market and stealing all the retail traders money.

I am here to learn PVSRA method from you all and apply it to both Forex and Crypto currency trading and make some decent money. I am looking forward to learning PVSRA skills and contributing to this community.

Thank you,
Rahul
Jonhnata

Post by Jonhnata »

Hey Guys,

How are you?

I am Jonhnata, from Natal, Brazil.

I would like to enjoy and learn very much here!

Cheers!
pamc

Post by pamc »

Happy New Year to you all and thanks to TaH and the rest of the Admins.
I am Pamc.
I came across this PVSRA group while participating on FF and was particularly impressed with TaH comments and inputs on a couple threads i follow during my spare trading times.
I wont go either into my longstanding trading methods or history. Suffice to say that i consider this forum, the subject matter to be of significant interest to myself and of a very complimentary nature to my market understanding. I fully intend to be an active member around daily upon reading several times the documentation, the posted charts etc. With that said.... see you all soon.
Pamc
Poolindo

Post by Poolindo »

Hello everyone,
My name is Pomedy I'm from Brazil.
I started studying at the end of 2019, and during that time I saw many things, until recently I saw PVSRA and I got interested. I hope to improve and help!

Thank you very much for this opportunity
Tah, qFish, Fisher55, mja 🙏🏼
gnuh2401

Post by gnuh2401 »

Hello everybody,
My name is Hank from Singapore

I am new to forex recently and I am looking for a trading system to achieve great success. I came across hearing of the PVSRA system on forex factory.

I am still a student. I think I should equip myself with the necessary knowledge to succeed in the market and PVSRA is a good system.

Love you all,
capujoss

Post by capujoss »

Hello All,

My name is Capujo Johnson, and I am from the Island of Curacao.

After having tried every single indicator on this planet, without any success, I stumbled on the PVSRA system. Instead of just slapping together indicators, the system actually tries to teach you how to better understand the market fundamentals.

I am very excited to start this journey and hope I can finally become a successful forex trader.

Best regards,
Capujo.
pedrohasferreira

Post by pedrohasferreira »

Hi, my name is Henrique, I'm interested in developing at PVSRA, I hope we're successful.
DonutCare

Post by DonutCare »

Hi, my name is Julian and I am from Germany.
I started trading two years ago with little to no success up to this point. I´ve tried multiple strategies, mostly price action ones. I have been able to get funded the first time I tried, just to utterly fail during the first month of being a funded trader. I just could not stand what, at this point, seemed to be unreasonable moves in the market, ones that could not be explained by what I´ve learned about price action alone.
I stumbled across PVSRA on FF, luckily one of the few threads that caught my attention, first because I wanted to know what the abbreviation stands for and then the content blew me away.
I´d be more than happy to become part of this community and learn the PVSRA approach!
tmp

Post by tmp »

Hi all
My name is Phuong , I'm from Viet Nam
So I have known about PVSRA system through forex factory , this is a great system .
I want to know more about PVSRA to improve my system
Love you all
giba.caramori

Post by giba.caramori »

Hello all.
Thanks Prof Tah and Fisher for creating this forum where we can all share, learn and grow through PVSRA and HTMRW.
I am from Toronto, Canada and is very much interested in " cracking the code ". I started with TMS and TDI on FF but found that I am blindly at the mercy of the indicators. It worked to a certain extent however it ignores the workings of the market.
I pledge to learn and contribute :)
Abr

Post by Abr »

Hello,

I'm Andrius from Lithuania.

I'm here, because i'm interested in PVRSA.

I would like to learn from the best PVSRA traders.

My English is not fluent, so sorry if will make mistakes. :) Of course, i will. :D

;)
CoogBear1440

Post by CoogBear1440 »

G'day All,

Found the thread PVSRA on FF, by a fluke chance really. The more I read, the more I liked. What traderathome shares makes perfect sense, as I have been very aware of the MM's tricks up their sleeve that they employ. ATM, just soaking up the information and look forward to implement PVSRA.

Cheers.
Maellsilva

Post by Maellsilva »

Hi.
My name is Ismael, I'm 30 years old, and I live in Brasília - DF - Brazil.

I've been trading Forex for over 7 years, I've never been able to be consistent in the market. I'm here in search of more knowledge to be able to leverage my life as a Trader.

I am passionate about Forex and I am sure that PVSRA will help me a lot in my trading.
Jpb20221

Post by Jpb20221 »

Hi

My name is Josh but I typically go by JP. Been introduced to the PVSRA system by reading through Forex Factory and the board index here. I am relatively new to trading and I believe that learning HTMRW is the true way that I will become profitable and get really good at losing small when loses occur.

I hope that as I excel I am also able to contribute greatly for new traders who are in the current stage that I am.

Cheers

JP
FBK

Post by FBK »

Hello, my name is Anesius, I first came into contact with pvsra through a telegram channel then I followed it through up to this forum. I am not new in forex been struggling a lot to get consistent since 2018 (when I was first introduced to forex trading), I hope I will learn a lot here in the process, improve my skills with practices finally be consistent.
Want Sun

Post by Want Sun »

Dear TAH
Dear Fisher 755
Dear PVSRA Musketeers

My name is Want Sun, and I'm a passionate developer interested in Python web development. I spend most of my free time playing DotA and trading.

For the past seven years, I’ve been employed by a government agency, key member of the Software Engineering team, helping to drive the web development with flask and lead developer on an Archives Management System of Criminal Cases. Drove best practices adoption within the company(e.g. pep8). Guided the team to use git for development and deployment. Massive re-factoring and code cleanups/overhauls. Commenting of code and writing standard technical documentation.

I've started forex on and off since 2012 from ShangHai, China, then on to FF and learned a lot from a lot of different people. But I was on the verge of losing money and breaking down until I met TAH. He is the most sincere compassion for all of us, he is our guiding angel.

Been studying PVSRA for about 2 years and thanks to TAH, Fisher and many other PVSRA'ers my trading has never been better.

I'm glad to see there is a home other then FF. I've been following traderathome since the core classic system and hope to learn more. I've been off FF for a while and came to see there was a lot that had happened while i was gone. It's hard for me to filter through all the old classics, the newer PVSRA thread and cigarguys.

Great Teacher and Master! Thank you for your efforts and contribution!