Re: Questions & Answers

User avatar
dcr
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:26 am
Location: Brazilia, Brazil

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by dcr »

AnotherGuyz wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:45 am
Thanks for the replies.
I tried the pending order before, but what I realized was if I do that I tend to justify why I should maintain my entry point instead of re-evaluating with the current analysis if my EP is still valid. Again, lack of discipline on my side perhaps. ;)
I frequently face the same problem, mainly because to me it is really hard to do a good PVSRA (i´m newbie in this kind of analysis). This need of looking for validate the EP it is really a problem that drives me to maintain a bad position trade.

User avatar
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Traderathome »

dcr wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:28 pm
AnotherGuyz wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:45 am
Thanks for the replies.
I tried the pending order before, but what I realized was if I do that I tend to justify why I should maintain my entry point instead of re-evaluating with the current analysis if my EP is still valid. Again, lack of discipline on my side perhaps. ;)
I frequently face the same problem, mainly because to me it is really hard to do a good PVSRA (i´m newbie in this kind of analysis). This need of looking for validate the EP it is really a problem that drives me to maintain a bad position trade.
viewtopic.php?p=5831#p5831

User avatar
dcr
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:26 am
Location: Brazilia, Brazil

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by dcr »

Traderathome wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:57 pm
dcr wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:28 pm
AnotherGuyz wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:45 am
Thanks for the replies.
I tried the pending order before, but what I realized was if I do that I tend to justify why I should maintain my entry point instead of re-evaluating with the current analysis if my EP is still valid. Again, lack of discipline on my side perhaps. ;)
I frequently face the same problem, mainly because to me it is really hard to do a good PVSRA (i´m newbie in this kind of analysis). This need of looking for validate the EP it is really a problem that drives me to maintain a bad position trade.
viewtopic.php?p=5831#p5831

Oh yes, great Tah. I have read and reread all the content on the site more than once. And I learned a lot. Today I only operate the classic setup (scalp is to professionals). What I really struggle with is doing the analysis of PVSRA to determine if MMs are bulls or bears. But it's like a child learning puzzles. In time I'll get the hang of it.

AnotherGuyz
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:35 am
Location: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by AnotherGuyz »

dcr wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:17 pm
Traderathome wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:57 pm
dcr wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:28 pm


I frequently face the same problem, mainly because to me it is really hard to do a good PVSRA (i´m newbie in this kind of analysis). This need of looking for validate the EP it is really a problem that drives me to maintain a bad position trade.
viewtopic.php?p=5831#p5831

Oh yes, great Tah. I have read and reread all the content on the site more than once. And I learned a lot. Today I only operate the classic setup (scalp is to professionals). What I really struggle with is doing the analysis of PVSRA to determine if MMs are bulls or bears. But it's like a child learning puzzles. In time I'll get the hang of it.
I get you. Funny thing is everytime i reread the study hall, I feel like I learned something new that I didnt notice before. Getting all the pieces of puzzle is easy, to use those pieces to form a complete picture is hard. Then again, if this is easy everyone will be making tons of money and no one will work. I still believe with hard work comes great rewards :)

User avatar
Skyllo
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:12 am
Location: Pengandaran, Indonesia

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Skyllo »

AnotherGuyz wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:19 am
Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker that have been following PVSRA since SonicR era.
I gotta admit i never put too much effort in, but Forex Trading and PVSRA especially has always pique my interest.
Now with the global lockdown, I thought of spending more time to retrain myself in PVSRA.

I have some questions though.
1) I noticed most of the traders here use M15 as their main trading analysis timeframe. I've tried but I found out that I always missed the optimum entry point and when I try to chase the trade it is always too late and i ended up being in the wrong side of the trade. I find myself more comfortable with H1 timeframe, despite less entry opportunities. Does anyone has this same experience or is it just me?
I am using H1 for main PVSRA analysis, lower time frame such M5 and M15 to spot best entry. But sometime i entry based on PVA H1. Rarely using H4 and M30. In my opinion, we just trade using what suit to us and believe in our analysis. When we failed, it will pays new knowledge and improve our analysis.

User avatar
runner
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:42 am
Location: Bali, Indonesia

Re: HFS: Hold, Fold, Switch ....by "runner"

Post by runner »

Fisher755 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:49 am
runner wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:05 am
Traderathome wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:26 pm
"Hold, Fold, Switch"

Dear PVSRA Musketeers,

I know of no person so adept at riding the coattails of the MMs as is our member "runner". To my knowledge, "runner" coined the phrase "HFS: Hold, Fold, Switch", and it has a lot to do with his success. And there is a lot to learn from runner's posted trades since HFS is involved as a discipline, whether it had to be acted upon with a trade being closed (or closed and switched) or did not have to be acted upon. We are fortunate to have runner as a member, participating and sharing.

Because a large percentage of traders have difficulty bringing themselves to close losing trades before they get to be BIG LOSING TRADES, and then have even more difficulty keeping themselves from adding to BIG LOSING TRADES, the HFS discipline is the best partner to our PVSRA core trade management discipline of trading very, very light relative to account equity. So, to help all PVSRA Musketeers understand HFS, here is a synopsis:

HFS: What to do When PA Goes to Wrong Side of Dragon.

1) Wait to see if PA also breaks nearest SR on wrong side of Dragon.
  • Yes? Fold!
  • No? Hold!
2) If "No? Hold!", then wait to see if PA ranges and later breaks the range in the wrong direction.
  • Yes? Fold!!
  • No? Hold!
3) Whenever "Yes? Fold!", assess for new direction "Switch trade".

4) Whenever "No? Hold!", sit on hands and continue to monitor your trade!


HFS is a profitable discipline for traders. I thank runner for his participation here and annotating his posted trades for HFS considerations. I also welcome runner's corrections and/or additional thoughts on HFS as described here.

Sincerely,
:) Tah
TAH,

Thanks, but I think it's not me who coin that HFS term. I believe someone at FF or here. Anyway, I'm not fully interpret things technically, I also always lookin at news feed for the dynamic of the market. Probably I'm too complicated, but IMHO it always important at big events. Somehow any comments, tweets, can change the direction of the movement and MM's/Algo work faster than any retails. We might have dispute here, but of course, u can always negate me too, since it seems not inline or contradict the core PVRSA ideology :D .

Dear runner,

We have no dispute here. Not at all! mja tells me you are a "fundamentals" kind of guy. You are a good trader with quick responses. But not many are so adept as you are with keeping up with moment to moment changes in "fundamentals", and quick responses to them that are correct. This is why "HFS" is presented more mechanically, based on what does happen on the chart rather than what might happen there or elsewhere. :) Tah
Hi runner,

HFS is Denmas'es term, but this is not what Tah wanted to say. What Tah wanted to say is that you are implementing HFS well and show the path for others as a good example ( i.e. Tah was grateful and wanted to point this out).

Ufortunately being good at HFS requires expirience and fast thinking ( preplanned action helps speed up reaction) so it can take years to develope for many. So your trading shows both experience and fast thinking which is something to admire and in my opinion higly important for having consistent success.... :D
Hi Fisher,

Glad to see you are back, it's been a while :) Thanks for your kind words :). Yeah this HFS is very important. IMO, in many times on highly anticipated events like central bank release, this fast respond switch is important tho it is based on the chart only or when u catch something on the background (news/press conf). Or even by chart only (PA), somehow we can get ahead with better entry. :D
"Always put small coin into the slot machine"

User avatar
forestcall
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 6:59 am
Location: Kamiyama, Tokushima, Japan

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by forestcall »

Any idea how long it takes to get permission to download the latest PVSRA Indicator download?

Thanks!!!!

Yes, which you should already have read and know if you are following instructions and doing your HOMEWORK here!.....

Administration will, in due time, provide those properly registered, access to the Trading Room and PVSRA v2. Incorrect registrations are deleted without warning or notice sent. As traders, we do not have the time for those not taking their own time to do this properly. You can re-register, but not with the same username.

…..from the very FIRST post on this site! - Tah

User avatar
mtperessoni
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:56 pm
Location: Santa Catarina, Brazil

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by mtperessoni »

Guys, a question regarding the distribution / accumulation of SM. Let's assume that the market was in bullish trend and a distribution phase begins. At this point, is the SM building positions to start a bearish trend or is it closing positions?
I think they do both. In this moment they are closing builded positions and opening new ones.
Can anyone tell me if i am right? Any comment about this market phase is welcome.

Thanks :geek:

User avatar
runner
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:42 am
Location: Bali, Indonesia

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by runner »

mtperessoni wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 2:34 pm
Guys, a question regarding the distribution / accumulation of SM. Let's assume that the market was in bullish trend and a distribution phase begins. At this point, is the SM building positions to start a bearish trend or is it closing positions?
I think they do both. In this moment they are closing builded positions and opening new ones.
Can anyone tell me if i am right? Any comment about this market phase is welcome.

Thanks :geek:
Hi Mt,

IMO it could be anything. First of all, how can u know for sure that it's a distribution? Could it be another accumulation for trend continuation? Or maybe the price will start ranging for weeks there? Actually we can only guess it as distribution/accumulation, and describe it later after the price shown its direction.
"Always put small coin into the slot machine"

User avatar
mtperessoni
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:56 pm
Location: Santa Catarina, Brazil

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by mtperessoni »

runner wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 6:05 pm
mtperessoni wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 2:34 pm
Guys, a question regarding the distribution / accumulation of SM. Let's assume that the market was in bullish trend and a distribution phase begins. At this point, is the SM building positions to start a bearish trend or is it closing positions?
I think they do both. In this moment they are closing builded positions and opening new ones.
Can anyone tell me if i am right? Any comment about this market phase is welcome.

Thanks :geek:
Hi Mt,

IMO it could be anything. First of all, how can u know for sure that it's a distribution? Could it be another accumulation for trend continuation? Or maybe the price will start ranging for weeks there? Actually we can only guess it as distribution/accumulation, and describe it later after the price shown its direction.
Hello my friend!

First of all, i appreciate your awnser. :dance: 🙏

Maybe I was not clear on my question. I agree with your answer, in the example that i gave it is not defined whether is distribution or accumulation. My question is: During the accumulation / distribution the SM starts to open new positions for a new trend, right? Is it at this point that the SM begins to close previous positions? I still have a little difficulty in identifying when they are closing positions and when they are opening new ones.
(sorry for my bad english, i'm doing my best)

User avatar
Skyllo
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:12 am
Location: Pengandaran, Indonesia

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Skyllo »

mtperessoni wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 6:51 pm
runner wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 6:05 pm
mtperessoni wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 2:34 pm
Guys, a question regarding the distribution / accumulation of SM. Let's assume that the market was in bullish trend and a distribution phase begins. At this point, is the SM building positions to start a bearish trend or is it closing positions?
I think they do both. In this moment they are closing builded positions and opening new ones.
Can anyone tell me if i am right? Any comment about this market phase is welcome.

Thanks :geek:
Hi Mt,

IMO it could be anything. First of all, how can u know for sure that it's a distribution? Could it be another accumulation for trend continuation? Or maybe the price will start ranging for weeks there? Actually we can only guess it as distribution/accumulation, and describe it later after the price shown its direction.
Hello my friend!

First of all, i appreciate your awnser. :dance: 🙏

Maybe I was not clear on my question. I agree with your answer, in the example that i gave it is not defined whether is distribution or accumulation. My question is: During the accumulation / distribution the SM starts to open new positions for a new trend, right? Is it at this point that the SM begins to close previous positions? I still have a little difficulty in identifying when they are closing positions and when they are opening new ones.
(sorry for my bad english, i'm doing my best)
I think we will never know exactly about it, because we only see chart not real data their execution order. Maybe they still hold position when they are building reversal, save it for several weeks or months, or really close their order for new big reversal. There are many possibility here. Like what runner said, could it be another accumulation for continuation or just distribution to push down then filling their order for another bull trend continuation. That why i use support resistance and supply demand to close my positions, because we will never know what will happen next. Just trade what you see

User avatar
ForexPipCheats
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 1:00 am
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by ForexPipCheats »

Hello PVSRA Muskerteers,

This community has been ever-growing and I would like to do my part to contribute. As we all know, the PVSRA indicator on MT4 desktop is one of a kind indicator that has allowed us to achieve profits after profits, thanks to the countless hours of effort put into coding that legend. However, the flaw to MT4 is that the MT4 mobile application does not support custom indicators (to which I know of), severely hindering the accessibility of it such as only having access to it on a computer, which means spending most of our time staring at the screen.

Thus, I have re-coded the indicator with a friend of mine onto TradingView which is web-based (App available on iOS and Android), solving this limitation of accessibility for those who could not find the time to sit by the computer all the time, I hope this would benefit you. Now you can access the PVA indicator chart anytime anywhere, with an alert system that timely notifies you of any notable market activities.

This TradingView indicator aims to compliment the MT4 counterpart and is not intended to overtake it in any manner. If you are or plan to use this indicator on TradingView, please be reminded that all posts in the Trading Room should remain as the MT4 Chart for clarity and consistency as per the rules set in that thread.

As TradingView Indicators have limitations, they are being published separately and you can add them individually into your chart found in the following.

Links to the indicators:
PVA Candle and Volume
Dragon and Trend
Daily and Fibo Pivots
Range Daily High Low
Range Weekly High Low
Whole Half Quarter Levels

Here is an example of all the indicators added in the chart
Example
Example
AllinOne.jpg (194.65 KiB) Viewed 4192 times
Settings for PVA Candles and Volume Indicator
Due to the limitations to the underlying script, some manual settings are required by you to make your chart neater as shown in the following.
colour settings guide 1
colour settings guide 1
colour settings 1.JPG (71.06 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
colour settings guide 2
colour settings guide 2
colour settings 2.JPG (67.77 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

Alert Settings
While the PVA Candles and Volume indicator comes with a custom alert setting that triggers whenever a Rising Volume or Volume climax condition is fulfilled. However, it does not automatically apply to your chart and you are required to manually set the duration before it can be initialized. You may set them individually on your preferred currency pairings and on all TFs.
Scroll down to the Message box. Change {Insert timeframe} to whichever timeframe you are currently on.
alert settings guide 1
alert settings guide 1
alert 1.JPG (91.47 KiB) Viewed 4191 times
alert settings guide 2
alert settings guide 2
alert 2.JPG (23.91 KiB) Viewed 4191 times

Please feel free to give feedback on any improvements and do sound out if you encounter any issues.
I hope this little contribution would further benefit the community.

Cheers,
FPC

Lots of work has been done here by ForexPipCheats & friend....to help others...and freely so! Commendable! :text-goodpost: - Tah

User avatar
riccardo
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:17 am
Location: Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by riccardo »

HELLOW, IM NEW STUDANT OF FINANCIAL MARKET, IM STUDING PVRSA AND I GOT IT INSTALL ON MTQL4, BUT I DONT FIND THE CURRENCY Strength Alerts AND TRO Multimeter Candle Color. SOME CAN HELP ME WHERES I FIND? SORRY IF I ASKED IN THE PLACE WRONG. THANK YOU.

User avatar
Ferhro
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:31 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Ferhro »

riccardo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:25 am
HELLOW, IM NEW STUDANT OF FINANCIAL MARKET, IM STUDING PVRSA AND I GOT IT INSTALL ON MTQL4, BUT I DONT FIND THE CURRENCY Strength Alerts AND TRO Multimeter Candle Color. SOME CAN HELP ME WHERES I FIND? SORRY IF I ASKED IN THE PLACE WRONG. THANK YOU.
Is not allowed to post here with those indicators, and you will see later that they are not important when you use PVSRA.

We have a group here in Brasil where we translate all the lessons of Mr. Tah and Mr. Fisher with property credits.

Mr. MJA gave me a permission to publish it here, I'll do because I think it could help Brazilian people stop to come here to do this kind of questions and break the rules because lack of interpretation.

Brazilian Telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/OsfZ4kZv2-0OjxEukYFTeQ

User avatar
riccardo
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:17 am
Location: Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by riccardo »

Ferhro wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:54 am
riccardo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:25 am
HELLOW, IM NEW STUDANT OF FINANCIAL MARKET, IM STUDING PVRSA AND I GOT IT INSTALL ON MTQL4, BUT I DONT FIND THE CURRENCY Strength Alerts AND TRO Multimeter Candle Color. SOME CAN HELP ME WHERES I FIND? SORRY IF I ASKED IN THE PLACE WRONG. THANK YOU.
Is not allowed to post here with those indicators, and you will see later that they are not important when you use PVSRA.

We have a group here in Brasil where we translate all the lessons of Mr. Tah and Mr. Fisher with property credits.

Mr. MJA gave me a permission to publish it here, I'll do because I think it could help Brazilian people stop to come here to do this kind of questions and break the rules because lack of interpretation.

Brazilian Telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/OsfZ4kZv2-0OjxEukYFTeQ
Ok, sorry, and thank yu for your reply

User avatar
runner
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:42 am
Location: Bali, Indonesia

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by runner »

ForexPipCheats wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 1:51 pm
Hello PVSRA Muskerteers,

This community has been ever-growing and I would like to do my part to contribute. As we all know, the PVSRA indicator on MT4 desktop is one of a kind indicator that has allowed us to achieve profits after profits, thanks to the countless hours of effort put into coding that legend. However, the flaw to MT4 is that the MT4 mobile application does not support custom indicators (to which I know of), severely hindering the accessibility of it such as only having access to it on a computer, which means spending most of our time staring at the screen.

Thus, I have re-coded the indicator with a friend of mine onto TradingView which is web-based (App available on iOS and Android), solving this limitation of accessibility for those who could not find the time to sit by the computer all the time, I hope this would benefit you. Now you can access the PVA indicator chart anytime anywhere, with an alert system that timely notifies you of any notable market activities.

This TradingView indicator aims to compliment the MT4 counterpart and is not intended to overtake it in any manner. If you are or plan to use this indicator on TradingView, please be reminded that all posts in the Trading Room should remain as the MT4 Chart for clarity and consistency as per the rules set in that thread.

As TradingView Indicators have limitations, they are being published separately and you can add them individually into your chart found in the following.

Links to the indicators:
PVA Candle and Volume
Dragon and Trend
Daily and Fibo Pivots
Range Daily High Low
Range Weekly High Low
Whole Half Quarter Levels

Here is an example of all the indicators added in the chart
AllinOne.jpg

Settings for PVA Candles and Volume Indicator
Due to the limitations to the underlying script, some manual settings are required by you to make your chart neater as shown in the following.
colour settings 1.JPG
colour settings 2.JPG


Alert Settings
While the PVA Candles and Volume indicator comes with a custom alert setting that triggers whenever a Rising Volume or Volume climax condition is fulfilled. However, it does not automatically apply to your chart and you are required to manually set the duration before it can be initialized. You may set them individually on your preferred currency pairings and on all TFs.
Scroll down to the Message box. Change {Insert timeframe} to whichever timeframe you are currently on.

alert 1.JPG
alert 2.JPG


Please feel free to give feedback on any improvements and do sound out if you encounter any issues.
I hope this little contribution would further benefit the community.

Cheers,
FPC

Lots of work has been done here by ForexPipCheats & friend....to help others...and freely so! Commendable! :text-goodpost: - Tah
Hi Forexpipscheat,

Thanks a lot for for sharing this :) ..
"Always put small coin into the slot machine"

mariusmotiekaitis
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:28 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by mariusmotiekaitis »

hi i test tvt20 with eurusd and get 83% wining rate,I'm very happy with that:)i tried to test a few more currency pairs and the results were not so good,I wanted to ask what you think which currency pairs work best with tvt20 thanks

User avatar
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Traderathome »

mariusmotiekaitis wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:25 am
hi i test tvt20 with eurusd and get 83% wining rate,I'm very happy with that:)i tried to test a few more currency pairs and the results were not so good,I wanted to ask what you think which currency pairs work best with tvt20 thanks
TVT 20 (MOL) FIFO is not "currency pair related". One would think that the greater the daily range an instrument has, the better the trading. However, on any day, on any instrument, the PA can be totally disappointing from what is expected based on daily range. To wit: the MMs totally control price and we can not know in what direction they will move price next (nor how far!). Thus, the point of this trading method should be perfectly clear! Do not expect any instrument to be the "qualified best" and be careful about expecting "too much" from any instrument on any day.

mariusmotiekaitis
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:28 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by mariusmotiekaitis »

I agree thank you

You should (so please do) reply to a post by clicking on the " (quotation marks) of the post you are replying to, to open space for your reply. This provides continuity, so readers know what post/comments you are replying to! For example, what exactly is it you are agreeing to here? Your posting this way makes no sense! - Tah

User avatar
thepcyber
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:11 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by thepcyber »

ForexPipCheats wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 1:51 pm
Hello PVSRA Muskerteers,

This community has been ever-growing and I would like to do my part to contribute. As we all know, the PVSRA indicator on MT4 desktop is one of a kind indicator that has allowed us to achieve profits after profits, thanks to the countless hours of effort put into coding that legend. However, the flaw to MT4 is that the MT4 mobile application does not support custom indicators (to which I know of), severely hindering the accessibility of it such as only having access to it on a computer, which means spending most of our time staring at the screen.

Thus, I have re-coded the indicator with a friend of mine onto TradingView which is web-based (App available on iOS and Android), solving this limitation of accessibility for those who could not find the time to sit by the computer all the time, I hope this would benefit you. Now you can access the PVA indicator chart anytime anywhere, with an alert system that timely notifies you of any notable market activities.

This TradingView indicator aims to compliment the MT4 counterpart and is not intended to overtake it in any manner. If you are or plan to use this indicator on TradingView, please be reminded that all posts in the Trading Room should remain as the MT4 Chart for clarity and consistency as per the rules set in that thread.

As TradingView Indicators have limitations, they are being published separately and you can add them individually into your chart found in the following.

Links to the indicators:
PVA Candle and Volume
Dragon and Trend
Daily and Fibo Pivots
Range Daily High Low
Range Weekly High Low
Whole Half Quarter Levels

Here is an example of all the indicators added in the chart
AllinOne.jpg

Settings for PVA Candles and Volume Indicator
Due to the limitations to the underlying script, some manual settings are required by you to make your chart neater as shown in the following.
colour settings 1.JPG
colour settings 2.JPG


Alert Settings
While the PVA Candles and Volume indicator comes with a custom alert setting that triggers whenever a Rising Volume or Volume climax condition is fulfilled. However, it does not automatically apply to your chart and you are required to manually set the duration before it can be initialized. You may set them individually on your preferred currency pairings and on all TFs.
Scroll down to the Message box. Change {Insert timeframe} to whichever timeframe you are currently on.

alert 1.JPG
alert 2.JPG


Please feel free to give feedback on any improvements and do sound out if you encounter any issues.
I hope this little contribution would further benefit the community.

Cheers,
FPC

Lots of work has been done here by ForexPipCheats & friend....to help others...and freely so! Commendable! :text-goodpost: - Tah

Thanks a lot for for sharing this. Iam studying pvsra.

Post Reply