Re: Questions & Answers

eduferreyra14

Post by eduferreyra14 »

mja wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:15 pm thanks. need to think about it. Seems Brazil and Argentina are only affected. This doesnt seem to point to any trouble with our server, but more to a problem with internet on these locations.
Are there any other sites that are functioning slowly or not functioning currently from your location ?

Capture.PNG

Cheers,
M
the other sites are functioning normally, including other sites of trading from other countries, all are functioning ,
no problems.
mja
Almost human
Almost human

Post by mja »

eduferreyra14 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:27 pm
mja wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:15 pm thanks. need to think about it. Seems Brazil and Argentina are only affected. This doesnt seem to point to any trouble with our server, but more to a problem with internet on these locations.
Are there any other sites that are functioning slowly or not functioning currently from your location ?

Capture.PNG

Cheers,
M
the other sites are functioning normally, including other sites of trading from other countries, all are functioning ,
no problems.
pls check now

M
eduferreyra14

Post by eduferreyra14 »

mja wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:04 am
eduferreyra14 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:27 pm

Capture.PNG

Cheers,
M
no problems.
pls check now

M
today it´s back to normal, I can enter on forum PVSRA now without use VPN. Thanks very much!
mja
Almost human
Almost human

Post by mja »

ok. Case closed.
The site is accesible from anywhere from what I see.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (64.65 KiB) Viewed 8209 times

Cheers, M
wendelsantos

Post by wendelsantos »

My dear friends of PVSRA.

I have been studying the system a lot, but due to my working hours it is impossible to operate during the London session, with only the Asian session remaining in relatively long time. So I would like advice so that you can help me make the most of this situation.

This is not a good situation. The Asian session typically has constricted range, so by the time a setup forms, not much is left for profit. Together with M15 use M5 to fine tune entry. Best hunting is usually not before Tokyo open to Hong Kong open. - Tah
wendelsantos

Post by wendelsantos »

wendelsantos wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:50 pm My dear friends of PVSRA.

I have been studying the system a lot, but due to my working hours it is impossible to operate during the London session, with only the Asian session remaining in relatively long time. So I would like advice so that you can help me make the most of this situation.

This is not a good situation. The Asian session typically has constricted range, so by the time a setup forms, not much is left for profit. Together with M15 use M5 to fine tune entry. Best hunting is usually not before Tokyo open to Hong Kong open. - Tah
I appreciate the answer my dear.

Unfortunately it is the only option I have left at the moment, and I will try to make the most of this situation initially in the Demo account.
TheCoffeeGuy

Post by TheCoffeeGuy »

Although a little bit delayed on this specific thread, but since I think it consists of a great idea to help each other - especially people like me, an individual with short social range :lol: -, I would like to know if there are any interested in a similar initiative: to share real-time, relevant and strictly PVSRA analysis during London Session, through DISCORD - which is good enough for this kind of duty.
If you are interested, please let me know. The idea is to restrict the group to up five persons.
Anyhow, since I don't want to pollute this topic, please DM me. :D
Thanks a bunch!
Ghostface1988 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:23 pm
Fisher755 wrote:
Ghostface1988 wrote:Hello fellows.
I have and idea and planning to create group for PVSRA day traders. Iam searching some prprogram internet walkie talkie to talk to trade together. Live talking with microphone and sharing analyses and opportunities. If anyone interested let me know.
Thanks.
Denmas has such a group on FB ( Pips Net). Personaly I find it hard to talk and trade, especialy if not at PC most of the time. But if nothing else you can join existing group, there are some non-Asian traders participating there too.

BTW- very nice trades today. Congrats!!! :dance:
Yes im there. But most of them post non pvsra charts. I only see volume on Denmas charts. If anyone is interested i created Channel name "PVSRA" on Zello.
If anyone wants to join feel free. Go to http://www.zello.com and download the aplication. No need to talk all the time. Just say if see something interested.
Regards.
PVSRA Musketeers are free to do as they will off-site. Please, however, let me point out something. The reason PVSRA is popular is because our PVSRA/HTMRW method is successful in the hands of those having achieved skill with it. Unfortunately, like a child learning the skill of cross word puzzles, the skill only comes with screen time with brain engaged. Simply said, there is no quick path. This is not a skill obtained simply by reading. There are 3 kinds of knowledge: (1) knowledge which exists (knowledge), (2) knowledge learned thru reading and being taught by others (learned knowledge), and (3) knowledge obtained thru experience (experiential knowledge). PVSRA skill is experiential knowledge. Grouping traders without sufficient experiential knowledge is either someone feeding fish to those that should be fishing themselves if they want to be successful in their own right, or it is the blind leading the blind. Grouping works best when it is of those with experiential knowledge. - Tah
TheCoffeeGuy

Post by TheCoffeeGuy »

Only for the sake of good order: I never, ever, said this would be a signals group or something like this. Despite the response of Mr. Tah, which is someone whom I've fully respect and gratitude, some users from a Brazilian Telegram Group shared my message as an example of "laziness", "lack of interest in learning", "absence of effort" and such things inferred I don't know where from - not from my words, at least.
In fact, what I was trying to do was to find someone to share the real experience of trading - not awaiting signals or creating it to share, but to share impressions on how the MM are manipulating the market in real-time, analysis of the next PA moves etc.. Not something I depend on to trade or over which I put my hopes and plans - like I said, I'm a lonely trader, and I was looking for partners, friends with the same trading view, based on PVSRA, HTMRW, TOWYS, TVT20, FIFO, and a lot of additional lessons from here to converse during the LS. I'm 100% sure there is no other way to improve our trading skills but by "doing the homework" and experiencing the trade in real life - this is put the "skin in game", like Taleb would say. This just do not conflict with my previous intention to create a really small group to chat about the market. It would be a reductionism to think that I'm lazy or dependent on someone else's analysis to trade.
Concluding, in spite of the toxicity of some, I'll continue my journey in silence, alone, by myself, like I'm doing since the beginning - and I have no problems with this.
Sorry for this let off steam moment.
Best regards,
TheCoffeeGuy

TheCoffeeGuy wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:22 am Although a little bit delayed on this specific thread, but since I think it consists of a great idea to help each other - especially people like me, an individual with short social range :lol: -, I would like to know if there are any interested in a similar initiative: to share real-time, relevant and strictly PVSRA analysis during London Session, through DISCORD - which is good enough for this kind of duty.
If you are interested, please let me know. The idea is to restrict the group to up five persons.
Anyhow, since I don't want to pollute this topic, please DM me. :D
Thanks a bunch!
Ghostface1988 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:23 pm
Fisher755 wrote: Denmas has such a group on FB ( Pips Net). Personaly I find it hard to talk and trade, especialy if not at PC most of the time. But if nothing else you can join existing group, there are some non-Asian traders participating there too.

BTW- very nice trades today. Congrats!!! :dance:
Yes im there. But most of them post non pvsra charts. I only see volume on Denmas charts. If anyone is interested i created Channel name "PVSRA" on Zello.
If anyone wants to join feel free. Go to http://www.zello.com and download the aplication. No need to talk all the time. Just say if see something interested.
Regards.
PVSRA Musketeers are free to do as they will off-site. Please, however, let me point out something. The reason PVSRA is popular is because our PVSRA/HTMRW method is successful in the hands of those having achieved skill with it. Unfortunately, like a child learning the skill of cross word puzzles, the skill only comes with screen time with brain engaged. Simply said, there is no quick path. This is not a skill obtained simply by reading. There are 3 kinds of knowledge: (1) knowledge which exists (knowledge), (2) knowledge learned thru reading and being taught by others (learned knowledge), and (3) knowledge obtained thru experience (experiential knowledge). PVSRA skill is experiential knowledge. Grouping traders without sufficient experiential knowledge is either someone feeding fish to those that should be fishing themselves if they want to be successful in their own right, or it is the blind leading the blind. Grouping works best when it is of those with experiential knowledge. - Tah
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator

Re: Tah Asking for Help from Brazil Group

Post by Traderathome »

Please, can the "Brazil Group" provide a link here we can pass on to those who would like to join a group and are unable to do so here because they only speak Portuguese or the Spanish dialect common in Brazil? Links previously provided here seem no longer to be valid. Thank you.

Thank You,
:) Tah
manoelvieira

Post by manoelvieira »

Traderathome wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:49 am Please, can the "Brazil Group" provide a link here we can pass on to those who would like to join a group and are unable to do so here because they only speak Portuguese or the Spanish dialect common in Brazil? Links previously provided here seem no longer to be valid. Thank you.

Thank You,
Hi
I participate in this group here in telegram. Everyone is very helpful and shares their analysis ans trades using pvsra
I hope it helps.
Here's te link:
https://t.me/pvsra

What is official link? Please post here. Thank you. - Tah
manoelvieira

Post by manoelvieira »

manoelvieira wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:49 pm
Traderathome wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:49 am Please, can the "Brazil Group" provide a link here we can pass on to those who would like to join a group and are unable to do so here because they only speak Portuguese or the Spanish dialect common in Brazil? Links previously provided here seem no longer to be valid. Thank you.

Thank You,
Hi
I participate in this group here in telegram. Everyone is very helpful and shares their analysis ans trades using pvsra
I hope it helps.
Here's te link:
https://t.me/pvsra

What is official link? Please post here. Thank you. - Tah
Sorry Mr. Tah. I didn't realize that the group link was not in the appropriate format. Adjusted.
Ja023

Post by Ja023 »

LordFX wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:50 am Great job to the pioneers and admins of the project.
*question 1: I understand,I have realized the MMs manipulation of the currency market to whatever direction they desire regardless of the mathematics and science I learned the market respects. So does the Fibonacci tool really work?, is it reliable? And is it effective too?.
*question 2: does the market respect the SMA?
In my humble opinion, the market is the playing field of MMs so they can do everything perfectly '' but we will never know where they are going to move to '' so it is likely to say that or not ... in my opinion if it want to break or not the MMs want to generate profits for the banks so they will make several pitfalls ...
LordFX

Post by LordFX »

Hi everyone, I’ve tried the registration process almost 5x now yet still my location not showing in my intro post, I need some help folks😢
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

LordFX wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:49 am Hi everyone, I’ve tried the registration process almost 5x now yet still my location not showing in my intro post, I need some help folks😢
You are now properly registered. I apologize for the delay. Almost 100% of last week registration attempts failed registration requirements. It is sad so many do not bother to read and comply with registration requirements and it sometimes results in delays for those that do. - Tah
Fubuki

Post by Fubuki »

Hi guys, today I was looking at CHF / JPY and I had a question.

In these 3 images we have the graph in M15, H1 and H4, which I noticed in each TF (of course, my beginner analysis in PVSRA may be totally wrong, I apologize if I curl up in something)

M15: As you can see in the image, M15 seems like Long because of the rejection of 200EMA and PA is close to a key level.

H1: seems like Long too because of the accumulation of volume above 200EMA and the dragon has a good angle

H4: But in H4 seems like Bearish and contradict the H1 and M15 because of the overall trend and the pump and dump showed in the image that the pink candle has more volume, less body and rejected 200EMA.

When you are faced with cases like that in a TF not so much bigger (in my opinion) that the other has these differences what do you do, just do not operate or depends on the case?

NOTE # 1: IF I MADE ANY WRITTEN COMMENT / ANALYSIS WRONG ON PVSRA, PLEASE CORRECT ME

NOTE # 2: I KNOW THAT AT THIS EXACT MOMENT OF THE PRINT( SYDNEY SESSION) IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO MAKE ENTRIES BECAUSE WE ARE OUTSIDE LS, BUT I FIND THE CASE VERY GOOD AND SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS TO ME THEN I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION.

NOTE # 3: As Tah always say: we can never know how the Robber Bank Market Makers will move price next!
Attachments
h4.png
h4.png (50.83 KiB) Viewed 6670 times
m15.png
m15.png (47.74 KiB) Viewed 6670 times
h1.png
h1.png (47.48 KiB) Viewed 6670 times
hunk18

Post by hunk18 »

Dear musketeer friends

I have the graph in the resolution of figure 1 and I would like to stay again like the one in figure 2, when restarting the computer it came back with the image in figure 1 and it was not like the one in figure 2 ... I tried to find something that spoke about it here and I would like to help you humbly and your time, with that matter, I tried to change the scale more without success.
Attachments
GBPCHFM15.png
GBPCHFM15.png (112.66 KiB) Viewed 6644 times
EURAUDM15.png
EURAUDM15.png (251 KiB) Viewed 6644 times
Ja023

Post by Ja023 »

hunk18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:57 pm Dear musketeer friends

I have the graph in the resolution of figure 1 and I would like to stay again like the one in figure 2, when restarting the computer it came back with the image in figure 1 and it was not like the one in figure 2 ... I tried to find something that spoke about it here and I would like to help you humbly and your time, with that matter, I tried to change the scale more without success.

Yes, I have the same screen as Tah's but it doesn't have the same resolution, when below the Zoom in MT4 it doesn't have the candles in the same way as Tah and MJA ... I would like to leave the graph in the same way for which then allows my field of view to be larger, when I move the scale it doesn't solve a lot of things and I've tried to configure the monitor too and I have no result. thanks for taking the time to read here.
hunk18

Post by hunk18 »

hunk18 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:57 pm Dear musketeer friends

thank you musketeers already managed to solve it was a problem with the computer mainboard
LordFX

Post by LordFX »

Good day to the great pioneers of tah, it’s a national day here in UAE 🇦🇪 and it’s all love.
I’ve been trading everything about the pvsra frm the very day it is was given to me, but honestly, I can’t even set a SL and the dots making my chart hardly visible, I’m only here for directions on how and where I could make all these changes and even if there is an intensive video covering all the settings of pvsra, I would be happy.
Thanks
Tah :violin: :clap:
Traderathome

Post by Traderathome »

LordFX wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:43 am Good day to the great pioneers of tah, it’s a national day here in UAE 🇦🇪 and it’s all love.
I’ve been trading everything about the pvsra frm the very day it is was given to me, but honestly, I can’t even set a SL and the dots making my chart hardly visible, I’m only here for directions on how and where I could make all these changes and even if there is an intensive video covering all the settings of pvsra, I would be happy.
Thanks
Tah :violin: :clap:
Set your single SL using MT4 Order tile. As for dot sizes, and anything else to do with Trade Levels indicator, or any of our indicators, just learn about them by reading the User Notes published here, and by experimenting with the user inputs shown in the External Inputs tile of each indicator,......I.e., to learn you must dedicate yourself to reading all that has been provided here!