Re: Questions & Answers

Post Reply
User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by qfish »

Please post any problems encountered here.

User avatar
Fisher755
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Registration Assistance Available

Post by Fisher755 »

Last few days I received many msgs about Security question at registration from different traders. If you have any problems at registration please contact me on FB Messenger- the easiest and fastest way for me to help you. My FB ID is Mary Fisher and my FB avatar is the same as here.

Please note that security question cannot be totally easy because it is preventing intruders and non-PVSRA traders from registration. :geek:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009619785646
PVSRA TVT20

ericb1981
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:07 pm
Location: Kansas, USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by ericb1981 »

Hello,
Can you help me out please. I am trying to add multiple EMA's for instance, a 5/13/200 EMA onto the tpl. I went through TAH's notes and could not figure it out. I can only change it from 50 ema trend. I've seen many charts posted on FF with multiple EMA's also.

thank you
Eric

User avatar
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Traderathome »

ericb1981 wrote:Hello,
Can you help me out please. I am trying to add multiple EMA's for instance, a 5/13/200 EMA onto the tpl. I went through TAH's notes and could not figure it out. I can only change it from 50 ema trend. I've seen many charts posted on FF with multiple EMA's also.

thank you
Eric
Multiple MAs....

An even more sophisticated template is in development. You will see it in posts made by myself and by Fisher755. This template provides the user with three MAs. The current template provides for two MAs, one being the Solid Trend and the other being a Line Trend. Use the External Inputs to access the parameters for these two MAs and to control which one, or if both are to be displayed. The default settings are for a 50 EMA Solid Trend and a 200 EMA Line Trend. Currently, to get a 3rd MA on the chart you will have to use the MT4 provided indicators. You can find the "Moving Average" indicator under "Trend" in the MT4 Navigator.

:) Tah

ericb1981
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:07 pm
Location: Kansas, USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by ericb1981 »

thank you TAH !

User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by qfish »

No problem. Glad you got it fixed.
affanpvsra88 wrote:
qfish wrote:I believe Tah and Fisher755 recommended TradersWay broker. See this post: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23
affanpvsra88 wrote:hello, i recently changed my acc to 5 decimal ECN acc it looks like my chart become slow/lag after i used the templete..i already try 2 broker so far that is IC market and Peppersteone both give me the same result..any sugesstion guys??
False alarm guys , the problem has nothing to do with the PVSRA template, my bad..i apologize for the inconvenient qfish :D :D

User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Registration Assistance Available

Post by qfish »

This issue is fixed. You had lower case answers for PVSRA, but I changed it to first letter caps. It should work as intended.
Fisher755 wrote:Last few days I received many msgs about Security question at registration from different traders. If you have any problems at registration please contact me on FB Messenger- the easiest and fastest way for me to help you. My FB ID is Mary Fisher and my FB avatar is the same as here.

Please note that security question cannot be totally easy because it is preventing intruders and non-PVSRA traders from registration. :geek:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009619785646

User avatar
david
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:48 pm
Location: Kuching, Malaysia

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by david »

what happen to the forum?
Keep Learning..

User avatar
Fisher755
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Fisher755 »

david wrote:what happen to the forum?
PVSRA forum- website is getting better. :mrgreen:
PVSRA TVT20

User avatar
khit100
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 am
Location: Yangon, Myanmar

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by khit100 »

I did not have the required permissions to view the files attached to ''Study Hall Library''?
I already logged in.
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (60.56 KiB) Viewed 20131 times
I'd like to change the world. But GOD didn't give me the source code! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by qfish »

You should be able to view it now.
khit100 wrote:I did not have the required permissions to view the files attached to ''Study Hall Library''?
I already logged in.
Untitled-2.jpg

User avatar
Zerd
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:14 pm
Location: Em Yeu Bac Ho, Viet Nam

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Zerd »

Hello, I have a question.
I see people using lots of parameters EMA ( Ex: 34,89 - 50,200 - 36,100....). Are transactions on the style of each person chose a EMA parameters?

Thanks :D

User avatar
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Traderathome »

Zerd wrote:Hello, I have a question.
I see people using lots of parameters EMA ( Ex: 34,89 - 50,200 - 36,100....). Are transactions on the style of each person chose a EMA parameters?

Thanks :D
Yes, each trader can decide the MA parameters for themselves. From the days of the "Classic" that used 34 EMA/ 89 EMA, to the opening of our own site using 50 EMA/ 200 EMA, our indicators expanded to permit users to select their own MA periods and types (EMA, SMA, WGT). Is one chosen set better than all the others possible? Nope. For example, lower periods can indicate an earlier EP in a rapidly swinging market, but higher periods can help keep a trader out of the "muck" and head fakes and focused on more substantial price swings. It comes down to the temperament of the trader as well as market conditions. We feel it is better our indicators accommodate rather than restrict.

:) Tah

User avatar
khit100
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 am
Location: Yangon, Myanmar

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by khit100 »

I saw TVT20 setup and Trade
But close trade early because I afraid to lose. It's only with lit lot size but I still don't have confident.
that is my first trades since last month.
I joined and learn PVSRA since Sept.
But trade with other fancy indicators and loosing money in october.
I decided to leave these indicators and system.
Came back and learn PVSRA again and this two trades was my first trades with PVSRA and
First winning trades ever.
I don't want to post in trading room because this is not a learnable trade, right? :D
Any suggestions and instructions or corrections please.
Attachments
AUDJPYM15.png
AUDJPYM15.png (50.49 KiB) Viewed 20001 times
EURJPYM15.png
EURJPYM15.png (49.64 KiB) Viewed 20001 times
I'd like to change the world. But GOD didn't give me the source code! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by qfish »

Doesn't appear to show any clear trend yet. I would wait for a good zigzag pattern before entering on a retrace to test previous levels. For a downtrend, you want to see LH LL LH (lower high, lower low, lower high). Enter on next test of a lower high. This may be true with your chart but can't tell unless you zoom out. Base your trade direction on higher TF (times frame) like H1 or H4. Then look for best entry on lower TF. My 2 cents. Follow the rules of TVT20 if you are trading it. According to your chart, the conditions have not been met.
khit100 wrote:I saw TVT20 setup and Trade
But close trade early because I afraid to lose. It's only with lit lot size but I still don't have confident.
that is my first trades since last month.
I joined and learn PVSRA since Sept.
But trade with other fancy indicators and loosing money in october.
I decided to leave these indicators and system.
Came back and learn PVSRA again and this two trades was my first trades with PVSRA and
First winning trades ever.
I don't want to post in trading room because this is not a learnable trade, right? :D
Any suggestions and instructions or corrections please.

User avatar
khit100
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 am
Location: Yangon, Myanmar

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by khit100 »

[quote="qfish"]Doesn't appear to show any clear trend yet. I would wait for a good zigzag pattern before entering on a retrace to test previous levels. For a downtrend, you want to see LH LL LH (lower high, lower low, lower high). Enter on next test of a lower high. This may be true with your chart but can't tell unless you zoom out. Base your trade direction on higher TF (times frame) like H1 or H4. Then look for best entry on lower TF. My 2 cents. Follow the rules of TVT20 if you are trading it. According to your chart, the conditions have not been met.

Thank you very much Mr.qfish
I'm still learning from all of you Tah, qfish, Fisher555 and many others.
Your rules, instructions are very clear.
But I'm very confusing with MM, i don't really know what they are doing (putting SM or Putting DM,p building position or running profit like this they are doing now in AJ, they price up in just 5 minutes , push price up above whole level 79, I watching what they doing, but don't know what they are planning.
I know I need more experiences in PVSRA.
Thank you very much for your Answers.
I'd like to change the world. But GOD didn't give me the source code! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:04 pm
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Traderathome »

khit100 wrote:
qfish wrote:Doesn't appear to show any clear trend yet. I would wait for a good zigzag pattern before entering on a retrace to test previous levels. For a downtrend, you want to see LH LL LH (lower high, lower low, lower high). Enter on next test of a lower high. This may be true with your chart but can't tell unless you zoom out. Base your trade direction on higher TF (times frame) like H1 or H4. Then look for best entry on lower TF. My 2 cents. Follow the rules of TVT20 if you are trading it. According to your chart, the conditions have not been met.

Thank you very much Mr.qfish
I'm still learning from all of you Tah, qfish, Fisher555 and many others.
Your rules, instructions are very clear.
But I'm very confusing with MM, i don't really know what they are doing (putting SM or Putting DM,p building position or running profit like this they are doing now in AJ, they price up in just 5 minutes , push price up above whole level 79, I watching what they doing, but don't know what they are planning.
I know I need more experiences in PVSRA.
Thank you very much for your Answers.
From the Orientation Room....

Okay. Now, if this is your first introduction to PVSRA, and having just read the above, you are likely scratching your head and still confused. That is normal. I will tell you a secret about the market and why you have a right to be confused. The secret is this. The market cannot be defined by mathematics nor by immutable logic. This is why the most advanced mathematicians over a century have never even come close to cracking the market. It cannot be done. Something else, other than math and immutable logic is the fundamental operand in the market. Have you ever watched a child attempt a jigsaw puzzle for the first time? And watched as that child grew and attempted more of them, and more complex ones?  Trust me in this. We need to apply ourselves to learning how to do PVSRA just as a child attacks learning how to do jigsaw puzzles. And we must continue doing PVSRA, because in time our mind will "learn" when we have just picked up an important piece of the puzzle, and that we know where it goes! Developing the skill of PVSRA is an art form. We must not allow ourselves to feel badly if we miss clues. PVSRA is an art form that takes time to perfect. Over time our skill will grow and our "read" of the unpredictable market will improve. We must take to ongoing learning and application of PVSRA.

khit100, PVSRA is not a "quick study". It is more like developing a 7th sense. It takes a lot into consideration, throws it all at your brain and waits to see what your brain does with it. In the early stages of your PVSRA development, brain overload is not uncommon. In fact, there will be times your brain will revolt and try to convince you "this is too much for me!" and attempt to resort you back to the more simple and ineffective ways of analyzing the market. With PVSRA, we are again like children learning a new and different kind of jigsaw puzzle. Frankly, some will find the study and patience this takes more than they are willing to put into it, and they will quit.

:) Tah

User avatar
khit100
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:22 am
Location: Yangon, Myanmar

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by khit100 »

Traderathome wrote:
khit100, PVSRA is not a "quick study". It is more like developing a 7th sense. It takes a lot into consideration, throws it all at your brain and waits to see what your brain does with it. In the early stages of your PVSRA development, brain overload is not uncommon. In fact, there will be times your brain will revolt and try to convince you "this is too much for me!" and attempt to resort you back to the more simple and ineffective ways of analyzing the market. With PVSRA, we are again like children learning a new and different kind of jigsaw puzzle. Frankly, some will find the study and patience this takes more than they are willing to put into it, and they will quit.

:) Tah
Yes, Sir Tah, I found your thread in FF and read all of posts for the first time and I thought exactly like this, that's why I quit and searching other simple methods, but found what the market price is manipulated by someones, not the supply and demand of traders, I realized that your PVSRA is the only effective ways of analyzing the market.
I'm only a two or three months old trader, loosing some little hundreds, but Very lucky for me to know how the markets really works and PVSRA.


:D Ongoing with PVSRA!
I'd like to change the world. But GOD didn't give me the source code! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Fisher755
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:23 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by Fisher755 »

khit100 wrote:
Traderathome wrote:
khit100, PVSRA is not a "quick study". It is more like developing a 7th sense. It takes a lot into consideration, throws it all at your brain and waits to see what your brain does with it. In the early stages of your PVSRA development, brain overload is not uncommon. In fact, there will be times your brain will revolt and try to convince you "this is too much for me!" and attempt to resort you back to the more simple and ineffective ways of analyzing the market. With PVSRA, we are again like children learning a new and different kind of jigsaw puzzle. Frankly, some will find the study and patience this takes more than they are willing to put into it, and they will quit.

:) Tah
Yes, Sir Tah, I found your thread in FF and read all of posts for the first time and I thought exactly like this, that's why I quit and searching other simple methods, but found what the market price is manipulated by someones, not the supply and demand of traders, I realized that your PVSRA is the only effective ways of analyzing the market.
I'm only a two or three months old trader, loosing some little hundreds, but Very lucky for me to know how the markets really works and PVSRA.


:D Ongoing with PVSRA!
I strongly suggest you slow down learning process ( it takes at least many months on the average, if not years) and go back to demo until PVSRA lights start burning. This way you will get your trading education and expirience FOR FREE!
And BTW, the only BIG thing learning fast in trading is BIG RED. :lol: :geek:
PVSRA TVT20

User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Questions & Answers

Post by qfish »

Wise words. Trading is a life learning process. Trading demo will better prepare us for the real battle. But don't be too comfortable with confidence for you will have bad days even after 10,000 hrs of study. But nothing replaces real trading for psychology becomes the greatest challenge as you fight your own urge and fears that deviate you from The plan.
Fisher755 wrote:
khit100 wrote:
Traderathome wrote:
khit100, PVSRA is not a "quick study". It is more like developing a 7th sense. It takes a lot into consideration, throws it all at your brain and waits to see what your brain does with it. In the early stages of your PVSRA development, brain overload is not uncommon. In fact, there will be times your brain will revolt and try to convince you "this is too much for me!" and attempt to resort you back to the more simple and ineffective ways of analyzing the market. With PVSRA, we are again like children learning a new and different kind of jigsaw puzzle. Frankly, some will find the study and patience this takes more than they are willing to put into it, and they will quit.

:) Tah
Yes, Sir Tah, I found your thread in FF and read all of posts for the first time and I thought exactly like this, that's why I quit and searching other simple methods, but found what the market price is manipulated by someones, not the supply and demand of traders, I realized that your PVSRA is the only effective ways of analyzing the market.
I'm only a two or three months old trader, loosing some little hundreds, but Very lucky for me to know how the markets really works and PVSRA.


:D Ongoing with PVSRA!
I strongly suggest you slow down learning process ( it takes at least many months on the average, if not years) and go back to demo until PVSRA lights start burning. This way you will get your trading education and expirience FOR FREE!
And BTW, the only BIG thing learning fast in trading is BIG RED. :lol: :geek:

Post Reply