Members Introducing Themselves

HobbyTrader

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by HobbyTrader »

Hello Admin and fellow traders,

John here from down under - Queensland, Australia.

I am here to study and learn the PVSRA way of trading and am grateful for the generosity of those that have freely given their time, talent, and resources to make this possible.

I am fairly experienced but never successful over the years, so now it's just a hobby.

And just looking for very short-term trades as the PVSRA method offers.

Regards, John

;)
Apearce

Post by Apearce »

Hello All

My name is Andrew and I am absolutely thrilled to be here! Thank-you to all who are responsible for this work. I have had reasonable and consistent results in trading after facing the long list of pitfalls associated with starting out several years ago. The more I have learned, the more I felt unsettled with a lingering feeling that I truly did NOT understand how the markets worked and who/how the levers were being pulled behind the scenes. Sorry for the cliche reference but it did remind me of the Matrix movies:) I have searched from the beginning of my journey for information that the founders and contributors of this community have compiled. I look very forward to contributing in any way that I can and experiencing the support of like minded individuals while I work hard to absorb, apply and ultimately master ALL that is here. I love learning, I love trading and this is very exciting for me!

Thank-you again,
Andrew
smee

Post by smee »

Hi, I'm from São Paulo, Brazil, and I'm very interested in learning and sharing about PVSRA and HTMRW. Trading and learning how the market works.
drsun

Post by drsun »

Hello everyone, my name is Thi from Vietnam, a country in Southeast Asia.
I still haven't made a steady profit with FX even though I know forex trading for more than 2 years. I happened to read the topic PVSRA of TAH, I feel very interested and want to learn more about PVSRA.
I am looking forward to master this PVSRA strategy to make profit as this covid pandemic makes it very difficult for me to make money.
Finally, thank you to TAH and you guys for a great strategy.
jefritolay

Post by jefritolay »

Hello mates,

I'm very glad to be here, very glad to join a community of to this site, and very keen to learn, understand and ofcource, apply the theories about the PVSRA strategy.
I look forward to contribute somehow by trading and sharing my opinios.

Thanks a lot!
Cheers!
mika_elll

Post by mika_elll »

Hi All, I am Mikael from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. It is nice to be registered in this forum. I hope I will be able to learn the essential things to jump into the market using PVSRA.. Thanks.
aftrader

Post by aftrader »

Hello all, My name is Anthony from Melbourne, Australia.

Looking forward to learning from you all and sharpening my skills in the world of trading.

Cheers
Dios

Post by Dios »

YoYo my name is Ole, I am from Berlin in Germany.
I am trading for a year now and came accross PVSRA earlier, so i got some experience in watching the charts in the PVSRA view.
Nevertheless i wanted to know more about it and if I can get to other levels of understanding through the treasures sitting in this forum.
I hope with the information here i can sharpen my eyes into hawk style :D
pricesel42

Post by pricesel42 »

Hello guys, My name is Selami SARAÇ. I am from in Turkey and happy to be on this forum. Started trading 4 years ago and looking forward to learn about PVSRA strategy.
thirdpillar

Post by thirdpillar »

Hi everyone. My name is Dave. Thanks for the opportunity to be here. I have been trading forex for several years but without consistent positive results. I am here to learn to be consistently profitable and become a funded trader.
jramerico

Post by jramerico »

Hello everybody. My name is Moises Junior, I'm from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. New to the trading world and eager for new knowledge. It will be a pleasure to be with you all here.
R11ser

Post by R11ser »

Hi everyone,

My name is Paul and have been researching Supply and Demand trying to learn when the Big Boys, buy and sell, which I have found difficult to determine with any degree of certainty. I have traded for a few years but due to bad money management, and learning that the Market is skewed in favour of the Banks, Institutional traders I became totally hacked off and gave up. I am now back and came accross the PVSRA on Forex Factory and have taken the plunge once again, with my eyes wide open to the possibilities that the PVRSA can offer me an edge I did not have before. :whistle:
hakan

Post by hakan »

Hi,
I am Hakan from Istanbul, Turkiye. I am a rookie and i want to learn some new things about trade strategies. Thanks for giving us this opportunity to learn new things.
burak27

Post by burak27 »

Hello everyone, i am from Gaziantep, Turkey. Sorry for mistakes in advance as my english is poor. I've been in trade for 1.5 years, jumping from system to system, but finally I think I'm in the right place. Because it is obvious how high quality and effective pvsra is. I have no doubt that it will be a good experience. Good luck everyone!

thanks, fisher755 and tah.
pips4life

Post by pips4life »

Hi everyone. I am Kent from Denver, Colorado, USA. (I am also 'pips4life' on ForexFactory). Tah & team adapted my 'P4L Clock' and created something similar for PVSRA. I've been trading for 15 years. I focus mainly on Pitchforks and Fibs, and I write a lot of custom MT4 (just my own stuff for me; I don't do contract work). A friend suggested I might find value in looking at PVSRA, especially the volume indicator since it often signals turns in the market, and may well correlate well with other methods I use to spot turns.

Good trading all,
Kent (pips4life)
Jeffoz123

Post by Jeffoz123 »

Hello all.
Thanks Prof Tah and Fisher for creating this forum where we can all share, learn and grow through PVSRA and HTMRW. I am from HaNoi, VietNam . Love
brunociintra

Post by brunociintra »

Hello, I'm Bruno, I'm from Brazil, I'm very happy to know that there are people who want to help others. I'm here to cooperate. Thank you!
hankbone

Post by hankbone »

Hello all,

Hankbone here. I've been using PVSRA as the backbone of my trading for a couple of months now and have come here to deepen my learning and understanding. I was introduced to the method via an excellent trader I know and now I am here. Looking forward to participating!
Leandrosantos

Post by Leandrosantos »

I'm Leandrosantos i'm new in forex I want learn Pvsra. :D
vanthanhtruc

Post by vanthanhtruc »

Dear all,

Im Truc, a newbie in this job, i hope i can learn more and more to be able to take money from MMs more than losing.

Thank you for helping me in the future.

Best regard !