Members Introducing Themselves

Post Reply
User avatar
zan
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:29 am
Location: Kaitaia, New Zealand

Re: Read Welcome Message, Introduce Yourself

Post by zan »

Dear team PVSRA Musketeers!
Thanks to all involved in the countless hours put in to this incredible place, created from kindness and the love of trading to help others.
I am a stay at home dad living in the far north of New Zealand.
I stumbled upon TAH and Fisher 755 almost 2 years ago (Thank God!) and have been following and studying most days since.
Thank you again! Great trading to all!
Cheers
Zan
Pent56
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:23 am
Location: North Devon, United Kingdom

Re: Read Welcome Message, Introduce Yourself

Post by Pent56 »

Hi all,

I am from Croyde (North Devon, England).

I stumbled across TaH about 2 years ago over at FF. I learnt a huge amount from him and the excellent thread there. From there followed to DF and was active in the thread there for quite a while. I have not been able to trade as much over the last few months but I am now back in a position where I can concentrate back on trading again.

TaH, Fisher and qfish.....thank you so much for all you do. It is very much appreciated.

Looking forward to continuing my education here with you all.

Regards,

Pent.
User avatar
david
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:48 pm
Location: Kuching, Malaysia

Re: Read Welcome Message, Introduce Yourself

Post by david »

Trade PVSRA from Kuching Malaysia, Hope everything is ok :)
Keep Learning..
KiwiRockChick
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: Kaitaia, New Zealand

Re: Read Welcome Message, Introduce Yourself

Post by KiwiRockChick »

Hi all, My hubby has been studying here for some time..you will know him as Zan. Thought I would read up on this so I understand what the heck he is talking about!! We have two daughters whom we home educated and I now work part time as a school administrator. Live in the Far North of New Zealand, in a rural area where we grow our own veggies ans spend a lot of time out doors. Kia Ora!! :D
User avatar
AgungLima
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:34 pm
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by AgungLima »

Hi All...

Iam Agung from Indonesia
Stay Green... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ghassem000

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by ghassem000 »

Hi All
I am Ghassem from Iran. I hope we can help each other to trade better than every time.
Thanks Tah and Fisher for the time their spending to share and help the traders.
User avatar
Mnevis
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:26 pm
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by Mnevis »

Hi everyone ! First I would like to thank everyone to participate in this project and also TAH, Fisher and qFish who are leading the way. Money is not the purpose but self transformation it is. TAH have been the model for the last two years, some success had emerge but each time greed finish to poison man's soul.

I'm looking to deeply connect with other traders here and give back what will grow along the way...

I wish good luck to everyone and don't forget to have fun and stick to the process !
User avatar
kyawhtooaung
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 am
Location: Yangon, Myanmar

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by kyawhtooaung »

I am Kyaw Htoo Aung from Myanmar.
I join here to learn more about PVSRA.
PsyRex2011
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:03 am
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by PsyRex2011 »

Hi Everyone!

I'm from a country called Sri Lanka and actually this is my second account. I couldn't log in using my first account (which was 'PsyRex') and no idea why.

Thought to post a comment here just to make sure that I (this account) won't be kicked out from the forum for no reason.

I work as an Analyst and have been following TAH and the system for a very long time. But due to the very busy schedule that I have, I'm a bit behind and still have lot to learn.

Plan is to teach myself all the basics asap and start doing real damage to the MMs before the end of 2017. :)

Thanks.

PsyRex2011
fxmbs
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:59 am
Location: Cluj, Romania

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by fxmbs »

Hi there All!

I just recreated my account, hope that everything is just OK.

Thanks again for the opportunity to be part of the PVSRA forum.

Regards,
fxmbs
User avatar
rmieck
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:45 pm
Location: Blumenau, Brazil

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by rmieck »

Hello all,

I'm not really good at introductions, but I'll try my best!

First of all I deeply respect and admire the work being done here by those who created and maintain P.V.S.R.A. and this website.
Without you and your ideas I would not be here.

Regarding myself, I'm a Forex student since 2006 and had a lot of experiences regarding it... a lot bad, some good.
Since then I came a long road of personal transformation throughout the years which some of these experiences were related to trading.

Currently my focus now is to learn PVSRA, since this is the second time I heard about volume being used in trading, but in a more effective way to scalp.
Being extremely honest, I came here to learn first... I don't find it good to share trading related material, besides questions, until I finally read the whole material and it starts to make sense in my head and possible demo account.

If trading psychology eventually gets its own thread here, I'd love to share my experiences and learnings there with anybody that wishes to listen, or that could take grow with that in any way!

I'm here to serve as best as I can and eventually I may be able to do so, in the mean time, all the best to you all!
User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by qfish »

The more you trade, the more you'll find that trading psychology is the make or breaking factor. At least in my personal experiences.
rmieck wrote:Hello all,

I'm not really good at introductions, but I'll try my best!

First of all I deeply respect and admire the work being done here by those who created and maintain P.V.S.R.A. and this website.
Without you and your ideas I would not be here.

Regarding myself, I'm a Forex student since 2006 and had a lot of experiences regarding it... a lot bad, some good.
Since then I came a long road of personal transformation throughout the years which some of these experiences were related to trading.

Currently my focus now is to learn PVSRA, since this is the second time I heard about volume being used in trading, but in a more effective way to scalp.
Being extremely honest, I came here to learn first... I don't find it good to share trading related material, besides questions, until I finally read the whole material and it starts to make sense in my head and possible demo account.

If trading psychology eventually gets its own thread here, I'd love to share my experiences and learnings there with anybody that wishes to listen, or that could take grow with that in any way!

I'm here to serve as best as I can and eventually I may be able to do so, in the mean time, all the best to you all!
User avatar
rmieck
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:45 pm
Location: Blumenau, Brazil

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by rmieck »

qfish wrote:The more you trade, the more you'll find that trading psychology is the make or breaking factor. At least in my personal experiences.
rmieck wrote:Hello all,

I'm not really good at introductions, but I'll try my best!......
Thank you for sharing your personal input too :)
User avatar
xiaotiao
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:28 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by xiaotiao »

Hi guys, i am back to learn again, my account burst in last year, futhermore my wife has just given birth to my daughter, so I took a long rest. Now I am back to learn PVSRA again, cheers.
User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by qfish »

Welcome back... and Congrats! :angelic-sunshine:
xiaotiao wrote:Hi guys, i am back to learn again, my account burst in last year, futhermore my wife has just given birth to my daughter, so I took a long rest. Now I am back to learn PVSRA again, cheers.
laime
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:55 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by laime »

Hi guys, I am back to improve my knowledge PVSRA and maybe I'll be able to share my experience and knowledge with you traders . I'm a follower of TAH and grateful to all of you who created this site: TAH, Fisher755. gFish !You've spent a huge amount of time and effort to share your knowledge with traders ! My nickname was leentjai..now I change it :violin:
User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by qfish »

Engineer here as well. Hope the green pips finds you well.
Crucem wrote:Greetings

32 years, unemployed mechanical engineer.

After slaving away 8 years. finding out that sacrifice for the job and loyalty had little meaning to my former employers, I decided to try to start my own business. Why work hard to make others rich, when you can work hard to make yourself rich?

August 2016:After seeing an friend make alot of money fast (50$->500$ in three days) :shock:, I got interested in day trading. Maybe this is something for me? 1 week later, my friend gets stopped out due to no more money in the account... Find out that he just bet wildly. Must be a way to read the market to get profitable?

September-October 2016: Started demoaccount at several brokers. Heard about scalping, . Trying and failing it. Rinse repeat. Thinks fundamentals are important. Charts are an orgy of indicators.

October-November 2016: Start making businessplan. Buy a lot of forexbooks. Reads "Trading in the zone", Find out that "mindset" is important. Tries to trade emotionless. Still thinking that fundamentals are important, but also technical analysis. Charts are a bit more tidy.

December 2016: Find an interesting thread on Forex Factory, PVSRA. Read about it. Read about MM's and suddenly those crazy jumps I've seen make sense, .... Find this forum. A gem! :o Decides to join the "Resistance" :D

Hopefully, I'll prosper along with you all :)
User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by qfish »

Welcome back leentjai!
laime wrote:Hi guys, I am back to improve my knowledge PVSRA and maybe I'll be able to share my experience and knowledge with you traders . I'm a follower of TAH and grateful to all of you who created this site: TAH, Fisher755. gFish !You've spent a huge amount of time and effort to share your knowledge with traders ! My nickname was leentjai..now I change it :violin:
User avatar
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am
Location: USA

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by qfish »

Congrats on college. Don't underestimate the power of education. Remember to focus and do the best you can. When your mind is forged, your ideas and creativity will take you to new heights no one or system can ever do. Do not blindly trust in anything, but let your experiences show you truth. Through knowledge and self realization and mindfulness peace, you can find happiness. Wish you the best in your endeavors.
Banat wrote:Hello Everyone,

My name's Alex and i'm from Romania, currently i'm an undergraduate student with an interest in trading. I've "dabbled" but with no concrete results as of recent. I've turned to PVSRA as I find it is a true representation of price movements and what many opportunities it can bring knowing HTMRW ;) I hope to further educate myself and hopefully be on my way to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :D
User avatar
Sinth
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:35 am
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Re: Read Welcome Messages & Introduce Yourself

Post by Sinth »

Dear PVSRA crew,
thank you for your amazing work and for all the support. Glad to see a community of traders that's helping each other.
May the green pips be with you!
Post Reply