Members Introducing Themselves

qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by qfish »

Welcome to all traders. Please feel welcome to introduce yourselves here if you are new to this forum.
Traderathome
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator

Post by Traderathome »

Important Message to All Newcomers and Members!

This site has been created as the international "Home Base" for PVSRA and welcomes core PVSRA enthusiasts from around the world. This is the home of "Traderathome", creator of free PVSRA for everyone.....the home of "qFish" that has donated his time to rescue our indicators at times calling for professional help and that has coded this site for all of us,.....and the home of "Fisher755", who is an incredible student of PVSRA, a natural born trader and one of the most giving and helping persons a trader in need could have at their disposal here.

This site was first on-line and being developed in content late in 2015, and officially opened in March 2016. It almost immediately became plagued with "intruders", people becoming members only to plant their advertising here. For eight months we suffered the need to spend far too much time every few days to eradicate these "intruders" and their planted links. We did this to protect all of you from viruses, Trojan horses, all maliciousness that might be awaiting you thru their links. The third week of October 2016 this site was cleaned out for restructuring and rebuilding.

This site remains commercial free and with the intent to keep all "intruders" away. We ask all of you to participate well here, and start by doing your "Homework" well. Immediately after becoming a registered member read the posts in the "Orientation and Downloads Room" and in the "Study Hall Library". Of course, by this time you should already have a Profile containing the proper Location information and have posted an introduction telling us a little about yourself and why you are here, furthering our confidence you are not an "intruder". It is important you have done this in accordance with site post #1 because those not having done so will have their membership deleted. Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and patience here.

This site, PVSRA International With Traderathome, is unique in the world of forex trading. There is no other site in the world that traders can participate at which is commercial free, that is built by traders for traders, and that provides unexcelled tools for traders that have been developed over years by a number of very generous and capable people. We are happy to have our new home, to rebuild it better than before, and to welcome you now to it.

Sincerely,
:) Traderathome
metrobot

Re: Welcome to PVSRA

Post by metrobot »

Glad to see the site back up and on track.
Been studying PVSRA for about 2 years and thanks to TAH, Fisher and many other PVSRA'ers my trading has never been better
I live in the UK. I spend most of my free time playing guitar and trading.
Nice to be back :)
-M
khit100

Post by khit100 »

Yayyy!
Finally, I have done with re-registration. Very happy.
I don't find any introducing room to re-introduce myself.
I want to introduce because I don't want to leave home.
So, Can I introduce here again?
Hi, I am Nyein Chan Ko Ko, from Myanmar.
Learning forex and lossing money. :D
Searched and tested so many indicators and strategies. But didn't get profit.
I like day-trading.
I like PVSRA and learning with this analysis on 15-M Time Frame.
Still need to do homework. Thank you.
I'd like to change the world. But GOD didn't give me the source code! :lol: :lol: :lol:
pavloff

Post by pavloff »

Dear TAH
Dear Fisher 755
Dear PVSRA Musketeers

thanks a lot for the unlimited support. I am from Bulgaria and I've been trading for 5 years, with PVSRA for almost a year.
For me personally it's work. I am not day trader, still working. My target is a return between 35 an 50 % per year.
Thank you for your efforts and contribution
ericb1981

Post by ericb1981 »

Dear all,
Thanks for all the support. I just messaged Fisher755 for information on this site. I'm glad to see there is a home other then FF. I've been following traderathome since the core classic system and hope to learn more. I've been off FF for a while and came to see there was a lot that had happened while i was gone. It's hard for me to filter through all the old classics, the newer PVSRA thread and cigarguys. I'm from Kansas and wish the best for the rebuild

thanks
Eric.
piplash

Post by piplash »

Hello all.
Thanks Prof Tah and Fisher for creating this forum where we can all share, learn and grow through PVSRA and HTMRW.
I am from Toronto, Canada and is very much interested in " cracking the code ". I started with TMS and TDI on FF but found that I am blindly at the mercy of the indicators. It worked to a certain extent however it ignores the workings of the market.
I pledge to learn and contribute :)
One pip at a time
Pips Net

Post by Pips Net »

Dear TAH, Fisher and the musketeers of PVSRA,

Glad to be with you here. Hopefully we can dance with MM and my HFS.

Love

Pips Net
luke1711

Post by luke1711 »

Hello again, I am from Italy, following TAH back in the days on FF and SonicR. Three years ago! 8-)
Back to trading and learning how the market really works!
murrin

Post by murrin »

Hi all, I'm from Perth Australia, very relieved and happy to see you back, I feared we had lost you forever. Thanks to all that have and continue to make PVSRA the best trading solution on the planet :clap:
MrG

Re: Introductions

Post by MrG »

Greetings !
You may or may not know me , I go by the name of misterg on FF , been trading for quite a bit , but true edge came only with PVRSA and SonicR system. I am aware of this trading methodology for 2 years , and trading it consistently for at least a year now. If you catch some minor spelling errors in my posts it is because english is not my native language. Many thanks to our Dear Professor Tah , Fisher , qFish and others who put effort into this forum and teaching.

Wish you the best !
G.
LCA9900

Post by LCA9900 »

Hi Everyone. My name is Lloyd and I am from Las Vegas, Nevada. It is great to have the site back as I really do miss reading all the post by members. For all the new members read everything and if you don't understand read it again. Everything that you need to understand PVSRA is right here. And once you are done reading go over your charts and look for potential trades. And if you keep doing you will actually see the setups. This is not going to happen overnight. It is going to take time. And you will get frustrated. But all the hours and hours of homework that you put into this will be worth it. I'm still learning and I have been trading for years. I am determine to master this. Don't give me. Just do your homework. And now that the site is back up, time to do more homework. Good luck everyone.
lbfx

Post by lbfx »

Hi-
lbfx from the US.
Renewing membership with PVSRA.
Appreciate all of the hard work from tah & qfish.
arana

Post by arana »

Hello everyone from Spain, I would like to thank Tah, Fisher and collaborators the opportunity they all give us, to be part and learn on this great community.
Zerd

Post by Zerd »

Wow hello,
I always keep track of the articles from the trading room and always try to learn more to supplement my knowledge about PVSRA. I know PVSRA in 2 years and feel this is a great system. Thanks for built this system.

I want to keep a secret about where I live. Because in my country's forex is prohibited. :( :(
xjames26

Post by xjames26 »

Good morning from Prague. I'm happy that the site is back :clap:
This is my first month that is in green (so far). I'm still receiving tough punches from MM's, but I can shake up from it better then before. I hope it will continue..
!!!! Thanks to PVSRA !!!!
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by qfish »

Hello all.

First off, thank you everyone for joining. It is the community that can prove our system and improve upon it through your own experience. Thank you all for the kind words. We are just here to help each other in this tough world.

Second, I'd like to introduce myself. I've started forex on and off since 2001 from GA, USA. Then on to FF and learned a lot from a lot of different people. I am now here with Tah, not so much as for his methods (as great as they are), but more because of his friendship over the years. You won't find another person with the most sincere compassion for all of us. He is our guiding angel. And Fisher755 who has also supported us in the background. You have no idea how much she has contributed here. Words simply cannot describe so thank you both Tah and Fisher755. Right now, I am balancing a full time job with you guys so please bear with me if updates come a little slow sometimes :mrgreen: I have traded both real and demo. Right now sticking with demo to casually test new principles. Gems are everywhere, just be consistent and assess its effectiveness for yourself. Good luck to all and hope you have a great time here! No stress, just the best!

Over and out,

-qFish
Honzis

Post by Honzis »

Hi,

my name is Honza and I'm from Czech republic. I'm learning PVSRA since 2015.
Iscalp1117

Post by Iscalp1117 »

Ahh yes back home.

Hello all.

I am currently working to build my capital so that I can trade.
I have been following tah and his works for some time now and I am grateful to God that he has been gifted with the blessing of giving.
Happy trading to all.

Stay green.
Patience...can only be acquired through God.
Iscalp1117

Post by Iscalp1117 »

Hi tah hi fisher.

To be honest I was so shocked when I was trying to log into the site previously. When everything was gone I thought ahhh man has FF managed to block tah again???
Well I'm glad I was wrong.

Good to be back

Stay green and thank you for sharing.
Patience...can only be acquired through God.