Members Introducing Themselves

sr2

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by sr2 »

Hi TAH, Fisher and all other members

Found this site via FF. Have been trying to make a go of trading for many years, without success! Reading the PVSRA thread to improve my trading.

Thanks and best of luck to all.
GazCBG

Post by GazCBG »

Hi,

My name is Garry, from Lincoln, UK and am new to trading.
Currently using a demo account, before going on to a live account.

Regards,
Gaz
silvami

Post by silvami »

Hi,
My name is Silvami, I'm starting in Forex and I had recommendations to use PVSRA. I watched videos of traders using PVSRA and I was looking forward to using PVSRA.
brunomartinho

Post by brunomartinho »

Hello!!

My name is Bruno, I'm from São Paulo Brazil, i'm a beginner in the forex market and through studies i got to know the pvsra mode and would like to learn more and start testing on my demo account and as soon as i acquire more knowledge contribute and help other members.
instantaneous

Post by instantaneous »

Hi,

Father of three, work in technology. Fascinated by the world of trading, particularly cryptocurrency. Discovered you by way of a mention on a young traders youtube, who stood out for his directness and failure to promise the world and an easy path. He'll have to remain nameless lest i fall foul of promoting.

The information here reeks of passion and dedication, and is free, a rare combination, one that usually means you're on the right path. Thank you for this opportunity and I hope I'm up to the challenge.
tatsumaki9933

Post by tatsumaki9933 »

Hi,

I'm a newbie and interested in trading forex&indices.
So it would be grateful to learn the PVSRA. :)
My goal is to be a profitable trader.

Thank you.
almostright

Post by almostright »

Hello. I have been trading Forex with mixed results for a few years and am not consistent yet. I have used tons of useless indicators and decided it's time to stop. I have recently stumbled into PVSRA on FF which has led me here. I find it most intriguing and I like the challenge to build up little by little both my knowledge and hopefully my account. Thank you for sharing this methodology for free. Looking forward to learning more.
Seb
uellington barreto

Post by uellington barreto »

hi, i'm starting in the traders' world and i'm sure i'll learn a lot from you here.
thank you for accepting me here.
suvinh

Post by suvinh »

Hi, I'm Vĩnh, from Viet Nam.

I have spent nearly one year on trading forex, and used many indicators to trade, but the result is not good.
My friend told me the forexfactory page, and then TAH directed me here.
I have used the PVSRA several times and it helps me on viewing the potential direction of the price. I'm still practicing on this.
Thanks for accepting me!
Hope I can learn from others and contribute to this group, we can grow together!

Regards.
nonnius

Post by nonnius »

Hello,

My name is Ramon Souza. I am from Brazil and I am 27 years old. I have been trading for 2 years until now and studying when I am not working. I hope learn much more here with the PVSRA method. I am a Sargeant in Brazilian Army.

Greetings!
vietphuongngo712

Post by vietphuongngo712 »

HI i'm Phuong from Ha Noi, Viet Nam

I've in this trading game for a year now but haven't made much profit
I've use and learn Sonic R system for a while now and wanna dig deeper in to the PVSRA

Thank tah, qfish and everyone for contributing in this trading community and educate us

Hope in the near future, i can learn more and contribute to this community more

Regards.
lucianoeder

Post by lucianoeder »

Hi my name is Eder Luciano I am an apprentice. I'm doing an MBA in financial management and I'm here to learn and share knowledge I will be grateful if accepted
johnradiora2

Post by johnradiora2 »

Hello, my name is Jonathan. I'm from Woodland, California, United States. I've been using PVA candles for about a month, any trading for 2 months. I'm here to learn all that i can. I mostly use the 15 min time frame for general TA and 1 min to catch the wicks for my entry. Thank you
najis080

Post by najis080 »

My Name is Michael C. Najis. I live in Mexico. I am an Electrical Engineer. Last two year I attended a workshop on Forex trading and picked interested in FX trading. I opened a demo account and practiced for 8 months and decided to trade with real money. When i started trading with real money I realized that it was quite different from trading with demo account. Since then i have blown 3 accounts but promised myself not to give up. I have been searching for a system to complement my strategy and improve. Luckily I saw PVSRA thread on forexfactory.com. I have gone through the thread from page 1 to 321 and its very promising. That is why I joined this great platform to learn more and to also contribute in my own little way. I appreciate @traderathome for his great work. I followed some of his recent trade ideas and was able to make some profit. Hoping to be accepted as a member of this great platform.

Thank
rockyrobin

Post by rockyrobin »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris and I live near Lyon, France.
I am learning to trade and have always felt I was gambling too much with my trading. Reading the intro over at forexfactory has me looking at the markets in a different way. I look forward to learning to use PVSRA.
Thankyou for an awesome resource!
edivaldo.junior10

Post by edivaldo.junior10 »

Hi everyone!
My name is Edivaldo Junior, I'm from São Paulo, Brazil.
I'm studying trader and I want study and learn the PVSRA.

I'm at the beginning, but I believe that with a lot of study I will get far.
And I'm willing to contribute with everyone as it evolves.

:D
engineerhan

Post by engineerhan »

Hi all,

My name is Han. I have followed PVSRA since the post at Forexfactory. I was a full time field engineer at a medical company (with lots of overtime).

I have stopped trading for 2-3 years due to my busy full-time job but recently I am thinking about improving my skills and becoming a trader again.

Thanks a lot for creating this community and hopefully I can contribute to it shortly.

Best regards,

Han
Johnnyslt

Post by Johnnyslt »

Hi,

My name is Ionut, and I'm from Bucharest, Romania. I work in Sales Administration for a multinational company, and my long term goal is to be independent trader. I've been on/off trading for the last 5 years, but never could stay on course because everyday life :). I'm also studying on volume analysis and supply and demand zones, PVSRA looks like what I'm missing.

Thank you for offering this opportunity !
erono

Post by erono »

Hi,

My name is Evans from Kenya. I day trade exclusively for the promise of freedom and looking to add to my knowledge and consequently, trading edge.

Regards
herifem

Post by herifem »

I am Gabriel From Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria. I have been in the mercy of indicators as a trader without the clue of what the Market Makers are doing, but thanks to PVSRA on FF, this is helping me to change my mindset on how I am seeing the market. Thanks to everyone that has make this possible.