Members Introducing Themselves

Ktrader

Re: Welcome & Introduce Yourself

Post by Ktrader »

Hello, All
I'm from Thailand, glad to be here to learn PVSRA.
Thanks TAH and Team to build this site.
WE CANNOT KNOW HOW THE MMs WILL MOVE PRICE NEXT!
vsharmi74

Post by vsharmi74 »

Hello All,

I am from Dubai, UAE. I have been following PVSRA for the past 5 years and still learning. Glad to be part of this great forum.

V. Sharmi.
stamlab

Post by stamlab »

Hi all , signed up and ready to work :)
Andrey

Post by Andrey »

Hi.
My name is Andrew. I'm from Russia.
I try to trade for half a year on Forex. Mostly successfully, but only tautomatically with expert advisors. I would like to learn how to trade manually on the example of scalping.
JohanTM

Post by JohanTM »

Hey guys!

My name is Johan, and i'm a guy from the north of Sweden.
I have just started to study trading, and have been playing around with demo trading for a while and believe it to be very interesting.
I got a tip about PVSRA and want to learn all about it.
fatgattor

Post by fatgattor »

Salam from Malaysia!

My name is Hafizal. From Malaysia. Been involved in trading for over 3 years and still learning about it. Found PVSRA at Forex Factory forum and has been using it over a year now. Thanks Prof TAH and all the people involved in producing these PVSRA to traders around the world for free. You guys are awesome and hope to learn more from all of you guys here.

Cheers!

Hafizal
raikon

Post by raikon »

Hello All,

I am from KL malaysia. I have been following PVSRA for few months and still learning. Glad to be here! :D
Alcibiade

Post by Alcibiade »

Hi Musketeers!
I'm Alcibiade, and I'm back (again)!
(I had to re-register, so I'll re-introduce myself haha)
I've been following Tah (and Fisher!) since FF, then Donna, then here. I've learned so much!!! Thanks!!!
Those past months I've tried to refine my pvsra and grow 'confidence' in my reading of htmrw. So I've stayed away from any exterior source of information, including here.
I'm back now, as I'm feeling like in this process I have somehow lost sight of the basics.
I'm super glad to see that this site is growing and to see that the trading room offers so many awesome trades to study!
So, thanks again to you all!
Fisher755
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator

Post by Fisher755 »

Alcibiade wrote:Hi Musketeers!
I'm Alcibiade, and I'm back (again)!
(I had to re-register, so I'll re-introduce myself haha)
I've been following Tah (and Fisher!) since FF, then Donna, then here. I've learned so much!!! Thanks!!!
Those past months I've tried to refine my pvsra and grow 'confidence' in my reading of htmrw. So I've stayed away from any exterior source of information, including here.
I'm back now, as I'm feeling like in this process I have somehow lost sight of the basics.
I'm super glad to see that this site is growing and to see that the trading room offers so many awesome trades to study!
So, thanks again to you all!
Glad you are back! :dance: You were one of the most missed members here. I just want to say never give up because I asure you that with time and expirience you will evolve and maybe even find your own way . Yes it takes time and much patience, but it is rewarding in the end.
DON'T JUST TRADE- MANAGE YOUR DD, YOUR ACCOUNTS, YOUR MONEY AND BE SMART!
Alcibiade

Post by Alcibiade »

Thanks Fisher!
I'm not giving up! In fact I'm more motivated than ever. It's like I'm beginning to develop a 'feel', some kind of 'intuition' in my trading, but I'm in dire need of rules (and discipline to follow them :doh:), my trades are all over the place haha. Seeing all those clean TVT20 in the trading room is what I needed. Keep it simple stupid alcibiade :!:
baddo

Post by baddo »

Hello everyone. I have been trading since the beginning of this year. Slowly I have become profitable and hope to keep improving. I found about PVSRA on the other forum and today I am happy tohave found the better place to learn, faster and cleaner.
coldasice

Post by coldasice »

Hello again from Romania !
i'm better known as c76 ...but had to re-register.
I've been following Tah since Sonic system, then PVSRA with Fisher, and then to donna forum, then here !
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to teach others to trade the way u do and read the market the way you do.

Cheers and green pips !
Follow the market....small and steady
Min Khant

Welcome to PVSRA

Post by Min Khant »

Hello Good Morning, I'm from Yangon, Myanmar(Burma) in Asia. After I read the Exploit the market price by Volume reading book and PVSRA from Forex Factory. I think it is very simple and useful. So I want to learn more...

Thank You
djnet

Post by djnet »

Hello everyone, I'm from Russia, Moscow, I learned about the PVSRA method, I want to study it in more detail.
Goobops

Post by Goobops »

Hi all,
My names Guy. I currently live in Alicante, Spain but originally from the UK. I've been trading for quite some time now but have always been looking for ways to improve my strategy. I read your thread on FF and found your information and way of trading completely different to anything else I've read or seen and would love to learn more. I look forward to spending time on here learning your strategy thanks.
dynel14

Post by dynel14 »

Hi Team,

thanks to give me the possibility to participate here. I like the idea behind the whole project and I'm looking forward to learn more from you guys. I've started trading at the beginning of 2010. Have tested a lot of strategies and indicators and since this year I understand that price action and market strenght the "holy grail" is.

Greetings from Germany :dance:
uddin911

Post by uddin911 »

Hi everyone , I herd a lot of good things about the PVSRA and I am keen to study and practice this system. Thank you all
Andy

Post by Andy »

Hello,
Everyone, Im from Czech republic. Trying to trade for couple years. Still more losing or 0 than profits. Anyway I will not give up.
Hope to learn here from legends of FF.
queen

Post by queen »

Hi everyone
I am anto from Indonesia, I found about PVSRA in FF and realized that it has been moved here
and I thought that finally I have a trading analysis that worth studying for
hope can learn from other traders here, cheers
litehelp

Post by litehelp »

I want to say thank you to everyone for this great learning facility. :)