Members Introducing Themselves

Wackeye1

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by Wackeye1 »

Hello,
My name is Christopher from Hull in England. I have been trading Forex for about 1 year with little success and in my search for information I came across PVSRA. I'm here to learn and hope in time to become a profitable trader.

Cheers.
andrefcg

Post by andrefcg »

Hello folks,
My name is Andre and I'm from Brazil, living in Belo Horizonte city.
I am Forex trader since 2012 and I'd like to join of this community to learn and share knowledge.

Thanks a lot!
davidroth24

Post by davidroth24 »

Hi All-

My name is David and I recently relocated to Boca Raton, Florida. I was a floor trader on the Nymex and an option trader for many years. I am looking to get back into trading and my search has led me here. I hope to learn and hopefully contribute.

Best Wishes to everyone!
IgorOnOff

Post by IgorOnOff »

Hello,
I am from France, started crypto trading 3 years ago during 1 year, now back again using PVSRA method since 3 months.
I'm a stay at home dad, after a stroke, hope fifo method will improve my slow brain.
MM is a great idea, and way it works is fine.
Back to learning as to improve my understanding of PVSRA method.
Very happy,
IgorOnOff
adampowers

Post by adampowers »

I didn't know the answer to TVT20, now I do... and more is to come...
tonidespot

Post by tonidespot »

Greetings everybody,
I'm Toni Despot. born and raised in Croatia(1993 year) and now living in Stuttgart(Germany). I'm watching charts since 12.2020. My curiosity and wish to learn more brought me here. I'm already in one small community which introduced me with PVSRA and I'm pretty satisfied with how I managed my trades with this small amount of knowledge on PVSRA which I possess so I decided to dive deeper into the science of this method.
I want to thank everybody for sharing their knowledge, and i really appreciate it. :)
MrBean2021

Post by MrBean2021 »

Greeting members!
My name is Nam, coming from Vietnam.
Nice to be here to study PVSRA method which is the most effective trading method.
I would like to thank so much to the founder and the contributors of this method.
Hoping to learn more about all of you and will be an active member in this forum to help each others!
Venus

Post by Venus »

Hello, everyone!
My name is Venus and I'm from Russia. I'm here because I would like to master PVSRA method of trading. I have been learning to trade for over a month now. I hope if I stick to this group I can become a profitable trader. Thank you for creating this community!
texasdawg78

Post by texasdawg78 »

Hello fellow traders! My names Todd. I've been trading using a template that incorporates what seems to be the pvsra method in it for almost two years. A good friend gave me the template. Of those two years I've only truly been making money the past 8 months or so. The first year was a disaster. I came here because I'd like to master pvsra. As I started understanding how it worked and how the MM worked, is how I finally started to be profitable in this sham they call "trading" ...glad I've you guys/gals... no doubt this is where I'm supposed to be....to learn and help in anyway I can...ty...TJ
daniloreis1995

Post by daniloreis1995 »

Hey guys!

My name is Danilo, I'm from Brazil, my current profession is a car mechanic and I'm studying and training on the financial market since 2018.
It is a great pleasure for me to join a community where they have consistent traders to share the challenges and victories of this incredible profession. I would like to learn all about PVSRA, I really believe in the potential of this method.

Thank you all!
Ladi

Post by Ladi »

Hi everyone!! I'm relatively new to trading and once I came across the PVSRA method, it intrinsically made sense to me and I want to learn as much of the technique as possible, and what better place than the source!!!!
fabiovince

Post by fabiovince »

Hi, my name is Fabio. Hope I can learn something from this forum. Happy to be here!
MrCheese

Post by MrCheese »

My name is Shannon,

I am in development/finance/cryptocurrency. I have worked in a banking and fintech environments.

Reason why PVSRA strikes a cord with me is due to my previous employer.
He was a portfolio manager who laughed at me telling me how he was able to move price to buy lower for clients but was limited to the range due to legal reasons.
His best friend had a company which developed trading bots and used to compete in global competitions, which ultimately got bought out by market makers.

The joke was that he told me the bots don't trade the market, they trade people. I never understood him until I read your theory.

Excellent work, great theory. Much appreciation.
alien trader

Post by alien trader »

hi everyone,

still feeling like a alien in this game i never traded before until i first seen a chart 4 weeks ago up until then i had never thought about trading in my life and was lucky to come across someone who recommended his followers here, feeling blessed that i didn't have to go through the huge learning curve before discovering this channel. looking forward to learning here and honestly am abit scared because im finding it really hard to retain information. hope eventually it comes to me.
learnt what a Market maker was and all i can say is f**k them! hoping to take a share and help people in the process.

any tips and advice would be incredibly appreciated

sending good vibes all the way from australia
atanascovich

Post by atanascovich »

Hi
My name is Philip and I'm from Brazil.
I am Forex trader since 2019 and i joined the community to learn more and share

Thanks.
aconejo

Post by aconejo »

Hi
my name is André and I have been trading forex for 5 years, always looking for knowledge to improve my consistency.
Thanks to the forum.
gab1503

Post by gab1503 »

Hello everyone,

I'm from USA, here to learn as much as possible about PVSRA concept. Thanks to TAH and his team for creating this platform.

GAB
rahul_chotu

Post by rahul_chotu »

Hi everyone,

Recently learnt about the PVSRA system and it made me even more interested in trading and how it actually works behind the scenes. Hoping to learn a lot more and become a successful trader!
c_eduardoz

Post by c_eduardoz »

My name is Carlos Eduardo and i am 18 years old. I'm a trader looking for evolution. I practice this activity for 2 years.

Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil.
MentalPaul

Post by MentalPaul »

Hello guys, happy to be on this forum. Started trading 6 months ago and looking forward to learn about PVSRA strategy.