Members Introducing Themselves

franciscoticiano

Re: Members Introducing Themselves

Post by franciscoticiano »

I'm Francisco, I have a residence in Fortaleza Ceará. I am quite identified with pvrsa negotiations. With pvrsa I can understand the possible movement of the market. thank you!!

gustavomoraes1300

Post by gustavomoraes1300 »

Hi there.
I'm Gustavo, from Brazil, São Paulo. The PVRSA is for me the stone path, i'm grateful for this opportunity, thank you so much!

Ancapismo

Post by Ancapismo »

Hello everyone, I am Ancapismo.

I am a stock trader for about four years, my goal is to enter the community to learn and contribute with it. I wish good trades for everyone, in what I can help I am at will. I am fascinated by technical analysis and have studied different forms of analysis, when knowing the PVSRA I was very excited, I read the compiled about the method and would like to understand more about, so I decided to join the group to glimpse the interaction of traders and their analysis. I appreciate the opportunity.

Paffi

Post by Paffi »

Hello,

My name is Tomas from Germany. I learned PVSRA 4 years ago on FF. Then left FF, and now I came back and PVSRA is still the system which makes most sens to me. I have been trading Future with Order flow and VPF but I now want to go back to forex trading, and this seems like a good community.
Thank have a good day.

joaquim luiz

Post by joaquim luiz »

Hello, my name and Joaquim Luiz, I am from Brazil, and I am very interested in studies aimed at PVSRA,
Thank you for the opportunity to have this system.

gabrielzt

Post by gabrielzt »

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel. :D
I've been studying the Forex market for 2 years, and I'm looking to learn more about the subject, I'm here to study.
Good trade to all.

keller

Post by keller »

Dear TAH
Dear Fisher 755
Dear PVSRA Musketeers

I am from HongKong, a old PVSRA follower following TAH back in the days on FF five years ago, read a lot of your post and learning how the market really works! I trade with PVSRA for almost a year.
I hope I can learn more about PVSRA.

Thanks to TAH, Fisher755, qFish and all the other folks. :)

WiPackFan

Post by WiPackFan »

Hi everyone, John here, been trading for a few years now, always looking to find new ideas and share mine.

pmuniz

Post by pmuniz »

Hello everyone, my name is Paulo, from São Paulo, Brazil. been studying forex for a couple of years and trading for a few months. I have I'm interested to learn and contribute with PVSRA.

thank you everyone.

ebdlucas

Post by ebdlucas »

Hi there, I'm Lucas. Just started trading, I'm here to learn and hopefully share something of value in the future.

Great to see there's a community like this one.

giordanomahatma

Post by giordanomahatma »

Hello Everyone!
My name is Giordano from Brazil. At the moment i'm living in switzerland.
I am studying forex for 6 months and I hope I can learn even more here. And soon as possible I will also contribute in the same way with everyone.
Best Regards! Thank s everyone.

amandaktrn

Post by amandaktrn »

Hello guys. My name is Amanda and I'm a statistician. I am not currently working in my field. I am studying a lot of Forex to have my financial freedom and give my daughter a better future. I hope to learn a lot from this forum. I came here through Japa Rico, a great professional trader. Thank you and let's go to studies. :happy-partydance:

KARINA J GARCIA

Post by KARINA J GARCIA »

Olá,

Meu nome é Karina, tenho 38 anos, sou do Brasil. Estou estudando e pretendo usar o forum para pesquisa e um meio de estudo. Quero ser uma trader profissional. Obrigada!

vitor.souza

Post by vitor.souza »

Olá Meu Nome Vitor Hugo

Tenho 28 anos e conheci a plataforma através do Trader Japa Rico.
Estou estudando, pois busco uma liberdade financeira. Espero aprender muito com este fórum, quero me tornar um trader profissional e futuramente contribuir da mesma forma para o fórum.