Members Introducing Themselves

V1KT0RY

Re: Welcome & Introduce Yourself

Post by V1KT0RY »

Hello to all,

According to my limited knowledge/experience since about 7 years ago, the Forex trading strategy-methodology that TraderAtHome, Qfish and Fisher755 teach and practice here, is what definitely better resonates with my understanding/beliefs about this complicated business.

I would like to learn from the best and participate by contributing as much as I can, so many thanks to all who made everything possible for this great/singular and generous/unselfish opportunity to unfold :clap:

Best regards,
Víctor
gusneil

Post by gusneil »

Hi,
I'm from the UK and have been trading for the last 6 years on and off dabbling in US stocks and more recently (last couple of years) FX. I have done a lot of EA trading as I've been unable to put together a disciplined manual process. I first came across this website when searching for Traderathome following a number of his posts on FF regarding the SonicR method. This method really resonated as I'm a strong believer in trend trading but lack the 'smarts' to be able to properly identify a 'run to profit' trend. I have high hopes further researching the PVSRA method and look forward to learning from you all in the trading room.
Thanks,
Gus
opg

Post by opg »

Greetings,

I'm a person that gave up trying to compete on the rat race. Since my undergrad days I was really unlucky with my superiors (almost all of them were too rude), being extremely underpaid by the amount of workload I had. I worked in my field for a short time, then I had enough of it.

I discovered FOREX about a year ago, and I have been studying it a lot ever since. I stumbled upon PVSRA in Forex Factory, and what a great find! Somehow I think that this strategy will give me the way to my financial freedom!

I'm sincerely pleased to be part of this community!
OPG.
acgoulart

Post by acgoulart »

Hi!

I'm just a guy trying to figure out a way to consistently make profits from the FOREX market.
I had some success so far, but with too much "emotions" for my health and age. :D
I'm always looking for ways to grab a more realistic view of the market.
Since the beginning of my trading journey, almost 6 years ago, I always had the feeling (it was not completely rationalized by then) that something was missing in the "commercial" Technical Analysis trainings and courses were (and still are) selling us. Only the price evolution and some esoteric candle formations and combinations couldn't provide enough information for us to understand what the market makers, the big whales, were doing before the effects can be seen on the graphs. Meaning, it don't have enough predictive (probabilistic speaking) power to support our decision process.
If the main forces of the market are supply and demand, the volume of operations underlining the price movements must be taken into consideration.
So, when I came to know about your work I was delighted to see that the price AND the volume, as well as the levels of S/R (levels that have been the base for my trading so far) act in synergy.
I'm anxious to study your research and participate as much as my responsibilities allow me to contribute to this community.
Thank you very much and... happy trading!
danielm

Post by danielm »

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel Marcelino and I'm from Brazil.
I've known the Forex market for about 4 years. Like the vast majority of beginning traders I am within the 95% that has no consistency due to several factors, among them the lack of analysis and risk management.
I am very happy to be able to participate and get to know the PVSRA International, because I believe I will have the opportunity to learn more and contribute in this environment appropriate to market operators.
I look forward to improving my operations and helping those who are just like me.

Many thanks PVSRA team :D :D
nernst

Post by nernst »

Hi all, this is Simon from Hong Kong. Being struggled in Forex market for a few years, hope to learn something that can open my mind about the Forex market :doh:
DouglasPradoCardoso

Post by DouglasPradoCardoso »

Hello everyone, I'm from Bahia - Brazil. I studied the market since two years ago and I want to delve into the technique so that in the future I can help the people that are coming. Thank you.
paulcarissimo

Post by paulcarissimo »

Hi, I stumbled upon forex trading by sheer chance and happenstance, made 1000$ in one day through gambling and have been loosing like a fool ever since.

I'm tired of losing and want to be a winner(Drain the Banks!)!

Thanks!
gutao

Post by gutao »

hello

I am from São Paulo, Brasil, and new comer to learn PVSRA
i found the way here from YouTube, so
Sorry, for my english is not so good. Thank you for the great work yours do here.

att,
Duong Van Dong

Post by Duong Van Dong »

Hello !
PVSRA
HTMRW
A new start for me and I'm happy!
Thank you!
Sandro Vital

Post by Sandro Vital »

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil, I'm a trader for 4 years and I'm here to improve my knowledge
and share my knowledge with everyone !!!!
pullman

Post by pullman »

Hi, everyone!
I'm new in the forum.
Hope I can learn more about the PVSRA here with the community and become a more complete and professional trader.
If I can be of any assistance I'll be pleased to help.
Cheers
sylk17

Post by sylk17 »

Hi, everyone! I'm a new member. My name is Jonathan and I'm from Goiás, Brazil.

I don't have much experience in trading. I'm studying to become a Trader and I'm wanting to learn about PVSRA.

Thanks!!!
EduChosta

Post by EduChosta »

Hi, everyone!
My name is Eduardo, 47 years, i'm the father of tow children and i live in Brazil.
I'm new in the forum and i hope can learn more about the PVSRA here with the community and become a more complete and professional trader.
I hope i contribute in some way.

Cheers
hikaru259

Post by hikaru259 »

Hi
I'm Son Nguyen from Vietnam, I have known forex for 6 months, just wanna text some greeting messages to all of you. I wish all of you stay in green.
Thank you
xIaOr0nG

Post by xIaOr0nG »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kelvin, I'm from Singapore.

Been learning how to trade Forex for roughly 3 years. Came to know about PVSRA a few year back and really finds that it is really useful in term of the tactics apply in every trades.

Will like to have the opportunity to stay on this forum so that I can learn as much as possible, as the creators of this forum really inspires me a lot in trading Forex.

Thanks & Regards!
patman

Post by patman »

Hello TAH & Co and PVSRA traders,
I am Pat from Ireland.
I've been demo trading on and off for about 5 years. Good for a bit then bad. No success.

Thanks for sharing PVSRA
I found PVSRA a few years ago on Donna Forex. I tinkered with it but never quiet got it
Hopefully this time

All the best
Pat
ssajeman

Post by ssajeman »

Hello everyone of the Forum!
I am a beginner in art traders It is an immense pleasure to be part of a team that learns every day by perfecting their techniques in the art of Trader. I live in São Paulo - Brazil and I want to learn a lot and get consistency in my traders.
Thank you very much for the help and thank you.
BabytradeR

Post by BabytradeR »

Hi Everyone , i'm from Japan.

Im new into forex been about 3 months im studying the "market" . I found about PVSRA through ForexFactory forum and i really like the set-up , real-time clock ,candlestick timer , world-time , price-levels , news schedule , the Dragon. I'm very excited to learn more about PVSRA and I truly believe PVSRA community will help me to grow and be a better trader.
coinfliper

Post by coinfliper »

Hi everyone
I'm Martynas from Lithuania \Klaipeda.
I was searching minds with different market understanding and i think i found :dance: :dance: