Members Introducing Themselves

Fuhlen

Re: Welcome & Introduce Yourself

Post by Fuhlen »

Hi, my name Nam, I'm from Hue - VietNam. And today I'm here to learn PVSRA.
gorgax132

Post by gorgax132 »

Hello there,
I am Gor from Jakarta, Indonesia.

I am currently following choros technique for a quick pip daily. I dig around and found PVSRA on FF and decided this path is the safest way to banking small pips with high assurance. I might not post a lot in the first few weeks as I am still on the learning curve, but hopefully will contribute something to improve here and there. I will be looking forward to learning and applying PVSRA.

Regards,
Gor
stefanik

Post by stefanik »

Hi. My name is Stefan.
I live in London. My way with forex is not to long. I'm interested 3 years. I saw old topis on Factory forex and I like to follow rules with PVSRA.
Regards
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Hi everyone,

I'm Thomas from Kristiansand, Norway.
And I'm here to get inspired by like-minded traders and improve my trading with PVSRA.
qfish
Site Founder
Site Founder

Post by qfish »

Hello Tah, Fisher, and all. It's been awhile and I've taken a long enough break. It is great to see our home active and well. I wish everyone all the green pips :mrgreen: towards a wonderful, happy, and joyful 2019!
odilgb

Post by odilgb »

Hello.

I am from Uzbekistan. Noticed PVSRA system on forex factory and youtube, hope to learn it in details.
Letstrade11

Post by Letstrade11 »

Hello all, it's great to be back with the PVSRA Family, I have come from Cigar Guys Forex Factory scalping page, coming on here to post charts and share the develpment of this Flawless system.

My Name is Michael, I have been following Tah for some time now, I am based in London, been in and out of trading for some time, but now back with a vengeance. I hope my contributions will serve those entering into the game of forex and the hopefully join the hundreds of traders riding the coat tails of the Market Makers.

Happy to contribute here.
lilyzhang

Post by lilyzhang »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Lily from Australia. Here to learn!! :D
MathMarr

Post by MathMarr »

Hello everyone.

My name is Matheus, I am from Brazil and I’m here to learn :D :mrgreen:
piratetrader

Post by piratetrader »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Saif And I'm From India
Been Learning from 3 years But Still not Profitable due to Methodology issues
Really Interested in Learning PVSRA As It looks like A solid System that if learned correctly could Turn around My trading
Jim989

Post by Jim989 »

Hello PVSRA Team,

My name is Jim and from Vancouver, BC. and yes we are currently living in igloos up here with all the snow. I have been a PVSRA user for a short time but I have already seen the power behind this AWESOME!!! system. I was introduced to it by my brother who has been using PVSRA for years, making good money trading futures. I will also be adapting this knowledge to trading futures and possibly stocks. I look forward to learning and sharing ideas with all of you. I am immersing myself in all the information found in FF. Thanks to Traderathome, qFish and Fisher755 and others for all your hard work...this is absolutely brilliant material. Much appreciation to all.

Kind regards,

Jim
Sknix

Post by Sknix »

Hello, my name is Diego Nascimento, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I am already working on the future brl/dollar market and I am studying about the forex market. It is great to be part of this group and learn the PVSRA methodology.
Dashking

Post by Dashking »

hi Tah and other great resourceful PVSRA traders...
i am Dashking from Nigeria...
started fxtrading for a year and 6 months now...newbie i suppose ;)
though being a book worm has not really helped as reading and reading all sort of books only ended up as garbbage while trying to apply them to real time live trades.... trading has really been frustrating from blowing demos to live accounts... though i have always known that there was an information the excelling 5 percent of traders know that the 95 doesnt ...
though of late, i resolved to really know what really runs the market and from all i could find from books no one ever said anything but crazy crazy lies,,, great to finally find the new base of this great amazing system... came across pvsra while ransacking fxfactory miraculously first i found sonic thread a week ago and then the awesome TAH personality that was so generous with the real truths of the market having a great deal of contribution to the works selflessly... No book has ever said them this plain,,,,his personality won my heart big time... i hope to host you in my country when you come for a tour someday
i have been reading over ten hours daily soaking in studies of your works got pdfs and all available templates from sonic thread and finally at pvsra thread when i realised along my studies that issues came up that made the sonic thread commercial...
and finally having come to the point of application i realised the thread on factory was no longer that active..
and as a full time student that love to give feed back to my teacher was thinking of posting my progress on the thread on ff when ... luckily someone shared the link of this website on pvsra thread ...that got me here....
:D and really am so glad to be here...
i hope to make new friends here
and trade like prof... Tah

i hope the resources here would do for smooth postings as i have learnt from the writings of Tah he really doesnt like lazy traders...
so i am here to be helped and to also help in the best way i can with the little i know too :)
regards
Dashking
Zakopiecfx

Post by Zakopiecfx »

Hi Tah and everyone.
I used PVSRA before when you publish on Forex Factory forum.
Now I back to trading and I try use PVSRA in my scalping and daytrading.
anthem

Post by anthem »

Hello, I am new to trading. I have earned some money on my own, being 19 years old. I am here to learn about trading to protect and grow the money I have, specifically the price volume analysis. I have heard this is the key place to learn this method, and I would like to be a sponge and soak up the knowledge that is available here. I also dig star trek...Spock and Data are my favorite characters. I am of the belief that these fictional characters would make great discretionary traders. However, I wonder if that's really true. I am not sure, but I am trying to figure it out. Hope to learn more, here.
menzgoh

Post by menzgoh »

Hello all. I am from Singapore. Stumbled on FF and found this forum through the help of google. I have great interest in learning how the SM works, and believe in trading works if knowing how the SM works. Hope to be able to learn good and contribute in due course... Cheers. :dance:
lanre2019

Post by lanre2019 »

Hello TAH, FISHER755 and all the outstanding people behind this home for PVSRA. My name is Raphael from lagos, Nigeria. i am an unprofitable trader for over a year looking for a better and profitable trading system. Came across PVSRA on FF and this site through the thread. i hope to learn, be better and profitable here. Thanks.
Kennedy

Post by Kennedy »

Hello PVSRA Team!
I am from Brazil, A beginner in the Trader World that in the pursuit of knowledge, knew about PVSRA.
Like everyone here, I'm interested in being part of this community to increase my trading skills. Thanks for the opportunity.
SpringR

Post by SpringR »

Hello to all! Over the last year, I have completed an educational course on forex that mainly focused on trends and price action strategies using sound money management. I have now traded for the last 3 months with only lackluster results. In my efforts to add to my knowledge on the subject, I happened upon a book about PVA style trading which led to FF where I eventually found the link to this forum. I am in the process of trying to read all the material I have found up to now and am looking forward to learning more from traders in this group!

Thanks and much appreciation for all your efforts!
EarnDubif

Post by EarnDubif »

Hello everyone,

Dubif here from Singapore.
First of all thank you for this genuine trading system and sharing it, indeed having the opportunity to access such a great knowledge from experienced traders is a blessing :)
PVSRA is a long learning curve but is actually a shortcut compare to any BS easy money system, indis dependance & shaddy "gurus".
I'm here to study, improve and share exp with well minded people.
Cya around and all the best,

Dubif