Members Introducing Themselves

Jeff59FX

Re: Welcome & Introduce Yourself

Post by Jeff59FX »

I am THRILLED to be here! My Name is Scott and I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. I am happily married to my college sweetheart ... I have been learning Forex for several years Now and Trying to learn the right way. I feel with my ongoing training I will be able to make the right trading decisions :) Thank you for having me here on this Great site!
Skyllo

Post by Skyllo »

Hi

I am from Indonesia. I found PVSRA in FF half year ago, and decides to learn more this awesome analysis together PVSRA musketeer.

Thanks
Rizky
pipsqueak

Post by pipsqueak »

Hi TAH and all Musketeers..

Have just came across this site after exploring VSA and other systems and would like to learn more about this system which appears far more mechanical than many others. Wishing everyone Green Pips daily..
ZeroSigma

Post by ZeroSigma »

Hi, I'm Gustave from Pretoria, South-Africa, I was introduced to Forex trading by a friend a few years ago and soon learned the hard way what the term "Dumb Money" means, hehe. Fast forward to a year back and I'm on the forex markets again, learning how to read the market and getting disappointed in not being very successful. I've made, and lost, a bit of money on analyzing major market movement on EURUSD but when I started reading about volume and the game MMs play on the market I wanted to know more. This lead me from FF to Donna and then to this Forum. I've read the PDF "Traderathome The Golden Posts Collection v6.pdf" and want to learn more.

Regards,
Gustave.
Constant Jay

Post by Constant Jay »

Hello all , I am from Australia , and stumble upon this platform which intrigued me. Starting out trading only recently and hope to learn more !
Draganov33

Post by Draganov33 »

Hello , I am Tage from India, I was searching for VSA in forexfactory and later found about PVSRA. PVSRA really intrested me and while googling PVSRA i found this site. Want to learn more on PVSRA. I traded forex for now almost 18 months, had rough journey.
hope to learn from all in this site.
Thanks.
barun

Post by barun »

Hi, my name is Marin and I'm from Croatia. I'm studying forex for about a year. I can say that I know a good part of the basics, but the basis is not enough for the pace and profit. I learned at a Coatia forum for this strategy so I soon found this forum as well. I hope I can contribute something and work on the forum.
:ugeek:
hydroporto

Post by hydroporto »

Hello, My name is Peter. I'm from Poland. I'm PVSRA fan since 2015 (forex factory).
I want to learn more about PVSRA
Regards,
hydroporto
Etrader4L1fe

Post by Etrader4L1fe »

Hello All,

My name is Butch from Cleveland Ohio
I am a long PVSRA user and could see ever trading any other way. I look forward to sharing ideas and trade set ups with all.
Trader555

Post by Trader555 »

Hi All,

I'm a casual trader originally from London. Currently, I'm travelling around the world and trading when I can (presently in Spain). I have been a fan of PVSRA for quite some time now. I hope to contribute to the forums when I have something of value to say.

Cheers,

Trader555
Sammy_Chicou

Post by Sammy_Chicou »

Hello I'm from the UK and have been following the pvsra topic for a while on FF mainly cigarguys scalping but I don't have the time to scalp so I noticed on FF it said to come here
picker

Post by picker »

hi tah iam picker from jakarta
i want to learn to be a good trader
good luck everybody
stefst

Post by stefst »

Hello,

i'm Steven from Germany and want to learn how to read the market...

Regards
cliqueker

Post by cliqueker »

Hi, everyone!

I am new to Forex. I have tried EAs, undergone training with it but felt it wasn't for me and that there was something missing. I discovered PVSRA in another forum where they were talking about pullbacks and momentum. PVSRA was their main model of trading system but their indicators looked a lot different.

It's been only a week since I began using the PVSRA template, so I hope to learn how to properly utilize this system.
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

Hi All:

Thanks to TAH and crew for making this site available. Amazing that I started trading FX around the same time as you published this site and that I have just now found it.

Looking forward to learning from you and better understanding how PVSRA works.

Pathfinder
Motiram

Post by Motiram »

Hello, Everyone

I am a novice trader and want to learn PVSRA trading.

Good Luck To Everyone

Thank You

Regards,
Moti
Trade4theskill

Post by Trade4theskill »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Michael from Ohio, I want to thank Tino for providing me this forum and I am looking forward to learning and contribute. I have been trading equities for the past two years, I have learned a lot from that market and have learned a lot of the psychology aspect of it but at the same time I haven't met any CONSISTENCY, I reach out to Tino to assist me because my problem is mostly psychological and he advises me to come to join this room and learn about forex, I reset myself and starting fresh on a new market. I am very excited to learn from all of you and provide my knowledge as well.

Thank you
xiaotiao89

Post by xiaotiao89 »

Hi all, I am from Malaysia, I have rested for a couple of years since I traded. Hopefully I can gin something from here, greetings!

XT
NQtrade

Post by NQtrade »

Hello everyone, I am from Kaunas, Lithuania. On demo trading for a while to work out some strategies and style, suitable for myself. On this forum, hope to find some coleques with the same desire to master trading and develop consistant strategy for a living.
emekafx

Post by emekafx »

Am glad to be here
I am Emeka from Enugu State
Nice to be part of this international forex trading cartel