Members Introducing Themselves

mja
Almost human
Almost human

Re: Welcome & Introduce Yourself

Post by mja »

Hello,
I'm from Poland and just got interested with PVSRA. Hoping to understand the market better with its rules and principles. Also, I'm impressed with PVSRA community -
its size and dedication for knowledge sharing.
Best of luck to us all ;)

MJ
rikkert

Post by rikkert »

Hello from Switzerland

i'm trying to learn more about Forex and PVSRA, so here i am.
Thanks to Tah, qFish, Fisher755 and all the other folks, who share their knowledge.
Have a nice weekend.

rikkert
Sagittarius

Post by Sagittarius »

Hello everyone,
I'm from Hungary, and I'd like to learn as much as possible about PVSRA.
Thank you for creating this page.
Sagittarius
tonall

Post by tonall »

Hi traders,

I'm from Newark USA, trying to learn PVSRA. Thank You guys again for the opportunity to be part of the PVSRA forum.
woodlands

Post by woodlands »

Hallo to all and thanks to TAH and others for creating and sharing this,
I was looking for the old PVRSA indicators on FF when I discovered this very advanced version, my lucky day :D
Woodlands
tesmit

Post by tesmit »

Greetings All
I'm from Sydney, Australia, and have followed TAH, Fisher755 and all for some time as a guest. I really appreciate the generosity and hard work put into this PVSRA site, thank you.
There is much to learn here, and I hope to be able to contribute in the future. It will only be with patience and persistence that progress will be made and good trading habits perfected. Best wishes!
surferdude

Post by surferdude »

Hi TAH,

I'm Singapore, looking forward to learning from you and the community. Thank you :D

Surferdude
buithetai

Post by buithetai »

Hi every body.
I'm from Vietnam and I'm newbie in this market, today I have finish register in this website and I hope I'll get more useful information to improve skill in this market, learn how to trade with PVRSA.
Thanks!
Nice too see all of body in here!
Stellan

Post by Stellan »

Hello.

Stellan from Canada. I learned about PVSRA couple years ago on FF with cigarguy scalping thread. Trade forex for fun and here to learn more about the markets with the brilliant minds here. :D

Cheers,
Stellan
RoelsMajor1926

Post by RoelsMajor1926 »

Hi PVSRA Muskeeters and All PVSRA board

Thanks to Tah, qFish, Fisher755 who build this awesome trader community and sharing their precious knowledge that will last forever.

I am RoelsMajor1926 from Indonesia, back again for trading after long time. Never stop learning.

Best Regards,
RoelsMajor1926
"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Fisher755
Site Founder & Administrator
Site Founder & Administrator

Post by Fisher755 »

RoelsMajor1926 wrote:Hi PVSRA Muskeeters and All PVSRA board

Thanks to Tah, qFish, Fisher755 who build this awesome trader community and sharing their precious knowledge that will last forever.

I am RoelsMajor1926 from Indonesia, back again for trading after long time. Never stop learning.

Best Regards,
RoelsMajor1926
I'm very glad to see you back, broooooooooooooooo! :dance:

I "second" that, RoelsMajor. Welcome back. - Tah :happy-cheerleaderkid: :text-givemebeer:
DON'T JUST TRADE- MANAGE YOUR DD, YOUR ACCOUNTS, YOUR MONEY AND BE SMART!
nhatbon23

Post by nhatbon23 »

Hi everyone, I'm Nhat from Vietnam
I'm here to learn, study PVRSA. I want to become master of PVRSA and trade as scalping
I hope to get more helps from everyone here.
Thank you!
adrianz

Post by adrianz »

Hello, I am from Malaysia, checking out on PVSRA.
fvanderwerf

Post by fvanderwerf »

Hi All,

I have been reading a lot about forex for quite some time now, but never found a method/strategy that I wanted to use. I first found out about PVSRA on forex factory, and what I read so far really stuck with me because it addresses why the market moves instead of just looking at candle patterns without being aware of why these are formed. So I am really excited to learn more about PVSRA and applying it in practice.

Thanks
nerdyhomme

Post by nerdyhomme »

Hi everyone.
I am nerdyhomme from Singapore. I started learning forex about 9 years ago and trading it on-off for about 7 years, Was not successful in it and took a 2 years break from trading. Started to re-look into forex recently and found out about PVSRA from FF.
Here to learn about PVSRA and to make money from the forex market over time consistently.
Hope to learn from the more experienced forummers and contribute to the forum here.
Thank you.
uncledodat

Post by uncledodat »

Hello fello students

I must say my how things have changed in just under a year or so. I am Uncledodat from the States. Disabled son of a Vietnam Veteran suffering from the effects of Agent Orange. But our government will never admit to that. I realized years ago with my disabilities and unableness to hold a full time job. That trading would be an awesome skill to learn. Like many of us here I'd been had, I have been took, I have been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray and run amok. Even on a fixed income I managed to be taken advantage of by charlatan's and phony systems. I'll never forget the first $97 I spent on Avi Frister Forex Trading Machine. I followed that system to the letter. :confusion-helpsos:

Years went by with no avail of learning HTMRW. It wasnt until I heard of the Wyckoff Method that things real began to make sense. While researching the Wyckoff method on FF I came across one post that changed my whole understanding. And that post was the Sonic R. System. That in-turn led me to theses great guys and gals like TAH, Fisher 755, qfish and please forgive me if I've left anyone out.

Although, things have drastically changed while I was away I can clearly see that this site is for the better. I really hated how we were being treated over at that "other site" simply trying to educate and be educated.

I look forward to being an active member of PVSRAINTERNATIONALWITHTRADERATHOME.COM
Prosperous trading to you all.
SlowMoe

Post by SlowMoe »

Hi @ll I am SlowMoe from Germany and hope to learn a lot here.
SMF

Post by SMF »

Hello All,

I am from Melbourne, trying out PVSRA.

Regards,
SMF
brzl

Post by brzl »

Hi there,
I'm originally from São Paulo, Brazil but currently living in Southern Spain.
Learned about PVSRA while browsing FF and I would like to learn more about it.
Thank you for putting this site together as a learning resource for aspiring traders.
aviro25

Post by aviro25 »

Hi There...
Im eD (aviro25) from KL malaysia.

This is my 2nd time reregister and posting. Hopefully accepted.
My journey..I started fx in 2014. Currently full time trader. Im using initially EMA34 as my trading..then evolved with volume analysis TQ TAH and other conteibutor......found PVSRA at FF before and after new branding.

May the PIPs be with you.